clogar
damn ain't it great to be a laxer
+32|5965|Minnesota
ok i just got a new stick (hard mesh) and i was wondering if anyone knew good ways to develop or break in the pocket more
Darkfire
Helping you help yourself
+34|6487| Texas
Pound it. thats really the only way to break it in other than using it.

but the way i do it is I rub lotion on the part your pockets going to be in, then pound it after that. it loosens up the coating without screwing it up like water can.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5971|Washington DC

Darkfire wrote:

but the way i do it is I rub lotion on the part your pockets going to be in, then pound it after that. it loosens up the coating without screwing it up like water can.
use your 'man lotion' if you catch my drift
seb--morin
Im high
+152|6649|Montréal, Québec

HurricaИe wrote:

Darkfire wrote:

use your 'man lotion' if you catch my drift
ewwww
clogar
damn ain't it great to be a laxer
+32|5965|Minnesota

Darkfire wrote:

a guy a i know said to put shaving cream on it for like 5 to 10 minutes then rinse it off, would that work?
ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
+142|6370|CLOSER THAN I APPEAR
soak it in warm water then throw the ball in a couple times

repeat x 23496234523
Darkfire
Helping you help yourself
+34|6487| Texas

clogar wrote:

Darkfire wrote:

a guy a i know said to put shaving cream on it for like 5 to 10 minutes then rinse it off, would that work?
um i've never heard that but it sounds like the same principle. you'd just have to pound it right after you rinse it off

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard