usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6912

Gawwad wrote:

When he gets a bit older he'll most likely figure it out him self.
I bet he will become a UFO chaser.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6836|Espoo, Finland

usmarine wrote:

Gawwad wrote:

When he gets a bit older he'll most likely figure it out him self.
I bet he will become a UFO chaser.
lol
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6729|Columbus, OH

SgtSlauther wrote:

jay_courage wrote:

ohhhh don't the Americans love themselves so huggy buggy much that they are willing to defy common sense just so they don't lose face, just remember fuckwits the best con in the world was Hitler making everyone think he was German, if some Austrian goon can do that I'm pretty sure NASA can mess with the "smart" people of America into thinking that we could go to the surface of the moon with no more computer power than that of a basic calculator.
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com … djesus.png
lol @ Jeebus
Stravromula
+4|6829|France
One more thing to add. How did they fake the rocket leaving orbit? Or maybe it did leave orbit and sat in space for a few days while they prerecorded and then played the moon landing. At this time nobody saw the Apollo pod circling the earth.

So maybe you'd like to knock on all the people that have never gone to space or the moon.

By the way I was living in Florida when the Challenger shuttle exploded. I was there so don't go telling me it was a hoax too. Why don't you tell their families that lost loved ones. Quit being a dick, dumbass and doofus.
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6788|Amsterdam, NY

ig wrote:

SgtSlauther wrote:

jay_courage wrote:

ohhhh don't the Americans love themselves so huggy buggy much that they are willing to defy common sense just so they don't lose face, just remember fuckwits the best con in the world was Hitler making everyone think he was German, if some Austrian goon can do that I'm pretty sure NASA can mess with the "smart" people of America into thinking that we could go to the surface of the moon with no more computer power than that of a basic calculator.
This isn't a line to a roller coaster, faggot.
qft bro

i don't know what i would do if it weren't for people like slutter to keep me sane
i no rite?
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6907|Scotland

Wait, you claim to be quite clever by stating you got 6 1s and 2 2s at SG?

Are you KIDDING me? If you were quite clever, you would have gotten 8 1s without lifting a finger. Come back once you know some physics. Seriously, this was a dumbass thread to make.
ARCHANGEL1941
Hell Yeah I Suck Toes!!!
+14|6348|Cali

Stravromula wrote:

One more thing to add. How did they fake the rocket leaving orbit? Or maybe it did leave orbit and sat in space for a few days while they prerecorded and then played the moon landing. At this time nobody saw the Apollo pod circling the earth.

So maybe you'd like to knock on all the people that have never gone to space or the moon.

By the way I was living in Florida when the Challenger shuttle exploded. I was there so don't go telling me it was a hoax too. Why don't you tell their families that lost loved ones. Quit being a dick, dumbass and doofus.
I was there. Oh woe is me. waaaaaaa.
No one is talking about the Challenger you drama queen.
psH
Banned
+217|6534|Sydney

S.Lythberg wrote:

pics or it didn...

wait...

http://www.godandscience.org/images/moonearth.jpg

good enough for me, no photoshop in the 60's btw...
that could easily be done by just cutting out different pictures.

in fact, it looks like the earth in that picture has been burnt by a flame. and why is the dusk in wavy lines? (on the earth)

and to the 'why would they fake it' people, in case you didn't know, the soviets and the us had a thing going. a big thing.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|6125|England

Ashlite wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

pics or it didn...

wait...

in fact, it looks like the earth in that picture has been burnt by a flame. and why is the dusk in wavy lines? (on the earth)

and to the 'why would they fake it' people, in case you didn't know, the soviets and the us had a thing going. a big thing.
looks fake too lalz
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6299|San Antonio, Texas
So . . . the U.S.A cheated like George did in the contest?

RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6631|Somewhere else

This i so easy to settle...READY?

We did actually go to the moon.

Done. Done and damn you people for trying to prove this true.  It already is.  I guess it's just natural to react and prod at something when someone makes a totally outrageous and, actually, quite pointless claim.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6836|Espoo, Finland

Ashlite wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

pics or it didn...

wait...

Clouds.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6772|London, England
Six moon landings, at least one of them one of them is bound to be real

Perhaps if there was only one moon landing ever. I would be skeptical, but they've done it several times now. Moreso when you add in un-manned moon landings.

I'm just trying to figure out now why nobody has attempted a manned moon landing since Apollo 17, 1972.
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6281|North Tonawanda, NY

Mek-Izzle wrote:

I'm just trying to figure out now why nobody has attempted a manned moon landing since Apollo 17, 1972.
They found out it wasn't made of cheese.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6299|San Antonio, Texas

Mek-Izzle wrote:

Perhaps if there was only one moon landing ever. I would be skeptical, but they've done it several times now. Moreso when you add in un-manned moon landings.

Maybe someone else will challenge someone to set off another space race.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6726|London

Ashlite wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

pics or it didn...

wait...

This is actually evidence for why the moon landings did happen. The soviets, the chinese, and the east germans were all watching the USA (and most likely each other) so closely that if a single piece of evidence didn't add up they would have pounced on it as a great victory. As it stood they acknowledged that the Americans did it first.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6836|Espoo, Finland

Mek-Izzle wrote:

Expensive and no real reason to go there.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6479

I'm gonna try and end thsi thread with my post here:
https://www.redzero.demon.co.uk/moonhoax/images/armstrong.jpg
Who filmed Neil Armstrong coming out of the Lunar Module when there was no-one on the surface to do this?

There was a video camera mounted and extended from the side of the landing module especially for this purpose.   

As Armstrong started down the ladder he remotely deployed it, swinging it out from its storage position in the side of the module.  Note how the left hand side of the video image is obscured by both the side of the Lunar Module and the arm of the storage compartment that lowered it. (The horizontal black bar across the middle is interference flickering across the TV screen it was filmed off.)
An email from a Geologist named Callum MacAlister to one of the website hosts:
Moon rocks are certainly non-terrestrial basalt in origin, and do not match in composition any other extraterrestrial rocks (i.e. meteorites). I could go on at great and boring length about QAPF diagrams, intergrown feldspars, oxygen-depleted micas and the like. But I won't.

So, my point? I KNOW man went to the moon. There's no other way moon rocks could have come here. If they had fallen as meteorites, the atmosphere would have oxidized them in a most obvious way. These rocks are genuine, and have spent, oh, the last 5 billion years or so in an oxygen-poor, radiation-bombarded environment (fusion trails...ask me later)
And therein lies an original idea: Did NASA go to the Moon to collect props for a staged Moon landing? It's an interesting twist on the conspiracy theory that TV producers might consider for their next episode of the Moon Hoax.
https://img402.imageshack.us/img402/3127/heresurprovejf1.png

/win
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
colonelioan
+14|6607|Kanada
For once, i agree with everyone, USA did land on the moon. And I think that the explication to why haven't they been again there is because.. hmm well its just a rock with nothing on it.... (no profit)
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6772|Gold coast, Aus.
The moon doesn't exist therefore we never landed on it. Prove. Me. Wrong.
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6330
This thread is hilarious at the level of retardation being thrown around by the OP. Here is something to consider.

With all the landings, test flights, missions....the THOUSANDS of people who worked on these missions and the HUNDREDS of pilots and astronauts who were trained for missions and practice missions and all the media/ computer techs/ designers...etc, etc, etc, etc. and in all the years that have followed, NOT ONE PERSON INVOLVED HAS COME OUT AND SAID IT WAS FAKE.

It seems that if this was some giant conspiracy that SOMEBODY would have spoken on their death bed or for the fame of it all. Nope, never happened and these guys are proud of what they accomplished. I have never heard of anyone coming forward.
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6283|Carnoustie, Scotland

dayarath wrote:

Did NASA manage to get their hands on vegas movie maker and photoshop?
If they didn't have simple tools like Photoshop or Vegas (or such like) then how the FUCK did they make a several hundred tonne object fly out of the gravitational pull of the earth and land with exellent precision on the surface of the moon? All with, as my brother, not friend Jay said, the technology of a calculator or washing machine?

GG.
topal63
. . .
+533|6869
My grandfather worked on the space-fake movie lot. He said it was all faked, but alas he's dead now.
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6788|Amsterdam, NY

Funky_Finny wrote:

dayarath wrote:

If they didn't have simple tools like Photoshop or Vegas (or such like) then how the FUCK did they make a several hundred tonne object fly out of the gravitational pull of the earth and land with exellent precision on the surface of the moon? All with, as my brother, not friend Jay said, the technology of a calculator or washing machine?

GG.
ur a faget
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6860|England. Stoke

Funky_Finny wrote:

dayarath wrote:

GG.
They used a rocket...
It doesn't need advanced electronics to work, it just makes things easier

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard