Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6741
Old news and we prosecuted some of the protesters
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4687996.stm
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6453|Cambridge, UK

usmarine wrote:

.... since we never hear from the moderates..
...but we do and for this one there was quite a lot of public outrage from the Muslim populace against this (I posted some earlier in this thread)

Last edited by KylieTastic (2008-02-20 11:15:41)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

KylieTastic wrote:

usmarine wrote:

...but we do and for this one there was quite a lot of public outrage from the Muslim populace against this (I posted some earlier in this thread)
I think you are missing the point.  Not one or two guys, but there should be twice as many moderates protesting against the extremists if they truly want to eradicate extremism.
PureFodder
+225|6286

usmarine wrote:

KylieTastic wrote:

usmarine wrote:

I think you are missing the point.  Not one or two guys, but there should be twice as many moderates protesting against the extremists if they truly want to eradicate extremism.
There should be twice as many moderates protesting against Dersmikners call to kill all Muslims.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

PureFodder wrote:

There should be twice as many moderates protesting against Dersmikners call to kill all Muslims.
Nobody listens to him.  Don't you get it?  What we say on this forum does not matter.  These imam's say this shit everywhere, and people follow it religiously.  I doubt anyone follows dersmilkners words religiously.
PureFodder
+225|6286

usmarine wrote:

PureFodder wrote:

Nobody listens to him.  Don't you get it?  What we say on this forum does not matter.  These imam's say this shit everywhere, and people follow it religiously.  I doubt anyone follows dersmilkners words religiously.
Nobody here listens to the crazies either. I've never met a Muslim who's wanted to kill me in any way. The only reason the crazy Islamic extremists appear to be everywhere is because everytime any of them come out with any crazy it makes headline news. There's plenty of crazy comming out of all sorts of parts of society, they don't get deemed news worthy though.

The reaction to most of the crazy by British Muslims is, 'meh, boring, what's happening in big brother?' Same as the rest of the populace.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

PureFodder wrote:

The reaction to most of the crazy by British Muslims is, 'meh, boring, what's happening in big brother?' Same as the rest of the populace.
Right.  That is the problem.  Then when people hear these imam's and see suicide attacks, they wonder why people think their religion is fucked up.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard