eusgen
Nugget
+402|6799|Jupiter
Accutane side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Stop using Accutane and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:

depressed mood, trouble concentrating, sleep problems, crying spells, aggression or agitation, changes in behavior, hallucinations, thoughts of suicide or hurting yourself;

sudden numbness or weakness, especially on one side of the body;

blurred vision, sudden and severe headache or pain behind your eyes, sometimes with vomiting;

hearing problems, hearing loss, or ringing in your ears;

seizure (convulsions);

severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea and vomiting, fast heart rate;

loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);

severe diarrhea, rectal bleeding, black, bloody, or tarry stools;

fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms, purple spots under your skin, easy bruising or bleeding; or

joint stiffness, bone pain or fracture.

Less serious side effects may include:

discomfort with contact lenses;

joint pain, back pain;

feeling dizzy, drowsy, or nervous;

dryness of the lips, mouth, nose, or skin; or

cracking or peeling skin, itching, rash, changes in your fingernails or toenails.

I laughed hard at some of those.
Jimbo145
Resident Pimp
+15|6275|Upstate Noo Yawk
I took it last year. The only side effect i suffered from was dry lips.
SilentscoutIX
BF2s US Server Admin
+91|6394|Vancouver, BC, Canada
I had it and suffered no undue side affects, just dried out my lips - though that can be dealt with lip balm or creams.
Got rid of my acne, though it does seem to be coming back slightly two years later, nothing like the acne before, just the odd pimple.
I would say go for it.
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6630|Birmingham, UK

eusgen wrote:

Accutane side effects

I laughed hard at some of those.
Bastard.

I've never taken accutane and I am very weary of it for the same reasons as you, ig. I'll just go along with my acne, I suppose.
TravisC555
+118|6225|Cox Convention Center, OK
I took it when I was younger. Only side effects I had were dry lips and more frequent nose bleeding. It also got rid of my acne.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard