Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6756|Salt Lake City

Stingray24 wrote:

So what do you think about the attacks being down, Agent?  I know good news from Iraq doesn't fit the mantra, but try real hard.
To that I would say, even a dogs ass sees sunshine some times.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6465|The Land of Scott Walker
So it's coincidence?  The efforts of our forces on the ground mean nothing?
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6756|Salt Lake City

Stingray24 wrote:

Not to discredit the work done by our troops, but I feel the major difference is that the people of Iraq have had enough of these terrorist groups fucking up their city/country, and it is because they will no longer take it that the violence has declined.  And quite honestly, that is the way it should be, and has to be for that type of violence to be stopped.

Basically something to this effect.

http://www.america.gov/st/washfile-engl … 09851.html

Last edited by Agent_Dung_Bomb (2008-02-19 10:21:11)

13rin
+977|6499

Stingray24 wrote:

Meh, you are wasting your time here.  The dung has solidified into an impenetrable barricade protecting his beliefs.  I feel sorry for him and his type.  I bet he's getting ready to go protest with Cindy.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6664

Jepeto87 wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

A gazillion dollars later, war mongering profiteers a whole lot richer, a lot more Iraqis dead, a lot more American soldiers dead, more unrest in the middle east that before this fucking GWB parade started....

Oh yeah, we are winning all right.  Fucking worthless conservatives.
I dont remember losing shit when I was there 4 years ago.
I believe there is a precedent to losing a war while winning all the battles. And yes you lost that war when the entire country went red.
well, I guess its ok as long as you believe
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6664

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

just seeing people LOL and act as if we havent consistently been winning engagements with the insurgency is misleading.   The US won in 2003, its the people of Iraq that have been losing everyday and I see people on this forum think its fuel for humor.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6781

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

just seeing people LOL and act as if we havent consistently been winning engagements with the insurgency is misleading.   The US won in 2003, its the people of Iraq that have been losing everyday and I see people on this forum think its fuel for humor.
qfte

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard