Poll

Should BF2142 be redone, and if so, would you buy it?

Yes ; Yes41%41% - 28
Yes ; No11%11% - 8
No47%47% - 32
Total: 68
Ryan
+1,230|6863|Alberta, Canada

It would need some heavy modding to become a game worthy of playing. Such a shit game would need years to be restored to something with potential.
Longbow
+163|6666|Odessa, Ukraine

Ryan wrote:

Such a shit game
This game isnt shit.
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6760|United States

Longbow wrote:

Ryan wrote:

Such a shit game
This game isnt shit.
FallenMorgan
+53|5934|Glendale, CA
I say we should write letters, make petitions, etc.  Let's set up a list of things we'd like to see, and be completely un-derogatory.  Battlefield 2142 2 sounds really dumb, a good name would be "The Battle for Earth" or something.  I'd like to have a full singleplayer campaign, and I'll even write a fanfiction that might outline basically what everyone wants.

For example, I'll include a "Union of African States," the ability to take down shields with EMP strikes, and so on.  I will write it and mail it to EA Games along with a letter explaining our basic requests.  Also, one cool thing is if by some method EMP missile launchers can be deployed on the battlefield, they look like they could be retracted and everything, the new ones, that is.  It just seems odd that they'd just be scattered over the countryside.

Last edited by FallenMorgan (2008-02-23 22:39:37)

_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6737|Riva, MD
Yeah, I was actually looking forward to hearing the clicky noise after stuff, it sounded really cool.  I like comm effects, like the BEEP-beep-bep- sounds that the Combine made after they talked in HL2

Maybe they'll redo all of the original BFs and put better graphics/other newer features in it.
FallenMorgan
+53|5934|Glendale, CA
Also it would be cool if the titan had more stuff, like a shield generator like I said.  It seems to have some main control room you can see from outside.  Also, there's some kind of model where there's an open hatch on the front or back of the titan and whatnot.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard