GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6648

.Sup wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

.Sup wrote:

NO ONE said they should move anywhere they are just not allowed to declare independence in a country that is not theirs.
...if the country was theirs then they wouldn't need to declare independence.

Americans in the 1700's weren't living in a country of their own...should they have not been able to declare independence too?

/facefuckingdesk
Its the land of Indians. So, no, they shouldn't.
well that pretty much limits the level of this debate.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6457|The Twilight Zone

PekkaA wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Its was the land of Indians. So, no, they shouldn't.
And yours is was a part of Roman empire... World changes, you can either evolve with it or end up extinct.
Lets invade your country then. 1000 years after invading you, no one will know who lived there. Those Indians will going to be you.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6542|Long Island, New York

.Sup wrote:

PekkaA wrote:

.Sup wrote:

And yours is was a part of Roman empire... World changes, you can either evolve with it or end up extinct.
Lets invade your country then. 1000 years after invading you, no one will know who lived there. Those Indians will going to be you.
I'll be waiting

https://www.fprado.com/armorsite/Abrams_Pics/M1A1-Bagdad-RunningOver-02.jpg
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6648

.Sup wrote:

PekkaA wrote:

.Sup wrote:

you could try.  finland has got a pretty tough history against invaders.  maybe your beef is not with the current situation but with the world and how unfair it is.
.Sup
be nice

Poseidon wrote:

.Sup wrote:

PekkaA wrote:

.Sup wrote:

I'll be waiting

http://www.fprado.com/armorsite/Abrams_ … ver-02.jpg
Ur always ready to fight, i know that.

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

.Sup wrote:

PekkaA wrote:

you could try.  finland has got a pretty tough history against invaders.  maybe your beef is not with the current situation but with the world and how unfair it is.
I wouldn't really attack them, i was just trying to explain to him why i think that way. And yes the world is unfair.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6648
if the serbs were stupid enough to let kosovo become chalk full of albanians that dont like being a part of serbia, well they deserve to lose it.  They obviously didnt want the region enough to populate it.
Jepeto87
+38|6689|Dublin
Then you wont mind giving up California soon!! 
Sorcerer0513
+18|6546|Outer Space

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

if the serbs were stupid enough to let kosovo become chalk full of albanians that dont like being a part of serbia, well they deserve to lose it.  They obviously didnt want the region enough to populate it.
*cough*Mexifornia*cough*

I give it 50 years or so

Jepeto87 wrote:

Damn you, don't post while I compose my post lol.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6648

Jepeto87 wrote:

I was expecting a reply like that, you should read my post again

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

that dont like being a part of serbia, well they deserve to lose it.
or are you the kind of person that thinks all hispanic people have no loyalty to this country. well if thats the case, I call you racist.

Sorcerer0513 wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

*cough*Mexifornia*cough*

I give it 50 years or so

Jepeto87 wrote:

Damn you, don't post while I compose my post lol.
smoked both of you.

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2008-02-18 11:22:58)

PekkaA
+36|6669|Finland

.Sup wrote:

PekkaA wrote:

.Sup wrote:

I have no plans to live for 1000 years, so no big deal. Whole human population on this planet changes in less than a century. I don't care who lived on my property a couple of hundred years ago. I think that history is pretty much all you have over there and that's why you cling to it so badly.
.Sup
be nice

PekkaA wrote:

.Sup wrote:

PekkaA wrote:

I have no plans to live for 1000 years, so no big deal. Whole human population on this planet changes in less than a century. I don't care who lived on my property a couple of hundred years ago. I think that history is pretty much all you have over there and that's why you cling to it so badly.
You think like a plant.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6648

.Sup wrote:

PekkaA wrote:

.Sup wrote:

You think like a plant.
wow, he disagrees and you insult him.  Why havent you been banned yet?  Oh well.
Sorcerer0513
+18|6546|Outer Space

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

smoked both of you.
Wait, who was it on this forums that was saying that some immigrants don't want to learn english and integrate? Wanting signs and ID's in spanish?

You see, I don't mind when people learn the language and integrate, but when there is mass immigration, be it legal and illegal, and no integration, then you have a problem. Now, I don't know the situation in US, but some forum members seem a bit upset by all this at times.

Besides, it's the time of year when it's cool to bash the US. Come to think of it, it seems it's always the time of year to bash the US...
.Sup
be nice

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

.Sup wrote:

PekkaA wrote:

You think like a plant.
wow, he disagrees and you insult him.  Why havent you been banned yet?  Oh well.
No seriously plants think this way. They don't care what happens in couple weeks when they die. It wasn't an insult.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6648

.Sup wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

.Sup wrote:

You think like a plant.
No seriously plants think this way. They don't care what happens in couple weeks when they die. It wasn't an insult.
5 year olds think the way you do but you dont read me saying that.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6648

Sorcerer0513 wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

smoked both of you.
Wait, who was it on this forums that was saying that some immigrants don't want to learn english and integrate? Wanting signs and ID's in spanish?
I dont know.
Sorcerer0513
+18|6546|Outer Space

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Seeing his post in the other thread, I second the motion for ban. At least a temporary one.

.Sup wrote:

.Sup wrote:

I live here. You migrate to China ass hole.
Benzin
+576|6003

Poseidon wrote:

Americans in the 1700's weren't living in a country of their own...should they have not been able to declare independence too?

/facefuckingdesk
Actually, the land was theirs. Britain took it from the Natives (well, not all of it, actually) and then handed it to the settlers from their own country. Then a few generations later (read 4 or 5), Britain decided to start trashing on the American Colonies because they were in need of currency. Thus comes the American Revolution.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6563|Hungary

.Sup wrote:

venom6 wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Lol what the hell are you talking about man??
Make some research on wikipedia and you will know what im talking about. Or just search for the word "trianon" and you will see.
All those countries were OCCUPIED by Austria-Hungary before WWI, they were never rightfully yours!!!!!!!
Oh really ?
So you need some extra history lessons then. In Austria-Hungary most parts were really occupied as you said like Bosnia,Galicia,Bohemia,Morva,Silesia,Karintia (your country Slovenia) and Hungary was some way forced into the Monarchy.
But Hungary was a country and was in union with Croatia. My country was made in 1000 and was dimembered in 1920 with the trianon dictate.
We dont had anything to do with WW1 but we were punished the most after the whole war. So i say yes Vojvodina was our rightfully. The only exception goes fro Croatia.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/66/Austria-Hungary_map.svg/540px-Austria-Hungary_map.svg.png

You can see that 16 is Hungary and 17 is Croatia. Do you see Vojvodina ? The border with Hungary is the Danube and the south west parts were originally part of Croatia. Your country is on 4,7,12.
So i say again Justice for Hungary.
c14u53w172
+31|6002|tomania

venom6 wrote:

.Sup wrote:

venom6 wrote:

Make some research on wikipedia and you will know what im talking about. Or just search for the word "trianon" and you will see.
All those countries were OCCUPIED by Austria-Hungary before WWI, they were never rightfully yours!!!!!!!
Oh really ?
So you need some extra history lessons then. In Austria-Hungary most parts were really occupied as you said like Bosnia,Galicia,Bohemia,Morva,Silesia,Karintia (your country Slovenia) and Hungary was some way forced into the Monarchy.
But Hungary was a country and was in union with Croatia. My country was made in 1000 and was dimembered in 1920 with the trianon dictate.
We dont had anything to do with WW1 but we were punished the most after the whole war. So i say yes Vojvodina was our rightfully. The only exception goes fro Croatia.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c … ap.svg.png

You can see that 16 is Hungary and 17 is Croatia. Do you see Vojvodina ? The border with Hungary is the Danube and the south west parts were originally part of Croatia. Your country is on 4,7,12.
o.k. then i want silesia back. and eastprussia (königsberg). and eastpomerania
David.P
Banned
+649|6278

Poseidon wrote:

.Sup wrote:

PekkaA wrote:

I'll be waiting

https://www.fprado.com/armorsite/Abrams_Pics/M1A1-Bagdad-RunningOver-02.jpg
As will I.
CDK3Y
+25|6143|BEHIND YOU!

ATG wrote:

The Kosovars are Muslims aren't they?

Didn't we save some Muslim ass in Serbia and where's the gratitude?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Swis … Kosovo.jpg

right here
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6554|CH/BR - in UK

Poseidon wrote:

/facefuckingdesk
America: Colony in place with Indians (who were, sorry to say, not really respected)
Kosovo: actively and geographically part of another country.

No one's justifying colonizing, I don't think >>

-konfusion
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6328|New Haven, CT

venom6 wrote:

.Sup wrote:

venom6 wrote:

Oh really ?

Austria-Hungary had nothing to do with World War I?

Are you honestly thinking that?

Who attacked Serbia?
.Sup
be nice

venom6 wrote:

.Sup wrote:

venom6 wrote:

Oh really ?

Vojvodina has ALWAYS been Serbian until you invaded it. The name itself is Serbian and serbs live there!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard