Stupid game..full of glitches.
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6739|The Netherlands
I ve seen a pic of a 7 man squad here on this forum but this is even worse
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6783|Dallas
I've been in a squad of nine, but I have no idea how it happened.  The only way anyone could join the squad was rom an invite from the squadleader.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6828|Marathon, Florida Keys
lol
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
SAS-Lynx
Scottish Moderator!!!
+13|6795|Scotland!!!
that wud be ownage for getting the ribbons that require team points if the squad was of good players
Gilgalad
Renaissance Soldier
+2|6797|Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
Another one of EA's stupid glitches. I've seen this happen 2 ways:

1. Teamcolor glitch player joins same squad # on other team. To you it appears that they are an "extra" member of existing squad. In reality the squad still only has the original 6 players and the color glitch guy cannot spawn on the squad leader.

2. (What this one likely is.) Patch 1.1 and 1.12 squad error, but since nobody every really used patch 1.1 it almost isn't worth mentioning. When starting a new round on a server that swaps teams (I've seen this happen mostly with servers controlled by bf2cc) some players are not removed from their squads. For the remainder of the round they appear to be in a squad but are not able to leave the squad, spawn on the squad leader, and are not credited as being in the squad when the round data is sent to the stats servers. In short, they are forced to play 'lone wolf' for a round.

This error sucks, but isn't a huge problem. You don't get to use ingame VoIP and only big limitation is inability to spawn at a squad leader.

Edit:

SAS-Lynx wrote:

that wud be ownage for getting the ribbons that require team points if the squad was of good players
IAR Team Points has NOTHING to do with your squad. Only personal team points obtained are counted (Heal, Revive, Ammo, Repair, Flag Cap, Neutralize and Defend).

Last edited by Gilgalad (2006-01-03 11:16:51)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard