Saizmeerack
+2|5909
Hi!
I have searched everywhere in english and danish but i haven't found a solution on my problem only people that says that they have the same problem.
My problem is that when i go to night/dark maps does it lag like hell i have never experienced that much lag before
It works fine in day/light maps.
If you find a solution please send it to my e-mail ([email protected]) and in here.

Looking forward to the solution

/Saizmeerack
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6559|England

I run Vista, and I used to get that. Do you have an 8800GTX card? If so, update the drivers. I did that, and night maps run just as smoothly as other maps.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6279|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Saizmeerack wrote:

Hi!
I have searched everywhere in english and danish but i haven't found a solution on my problem only people that says that they have the same problem.
My problem is that when i go to night/dark maps does it lag like hell i have never experienced that much lag before
It works fine in day/light maps.
If you find a solution please send it to my e-mail ([email protected]) and in here.

Looking forward to the solution

/Saizmeerack
It happens on xp too.... it is a dice fail problem
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Saizmeerack
+2|5909

Snake wrote:

I run Vista, and I used to get that. Do you have an 8800GTX card? If so, update the drivers. I did that, and night maps run just as smoothly as other maps.
No, i dont .. Ill get that .. Thanks VERY much
bigguyhawaii
+1|6434
sorry for the late reply and you probably figured it out by new.  but i had loaded vista on my pc and had the same trouble as you. then i found a optional vista windows update.  i think it was an older driver for the nvidia card.  after loading it i could play night maps with no problems.  so the quick answer is you have a faulty driver for your video card.  out and reload or get the previous driver.
1BlackHawk1
+0|5530
I'm not that deep into computers, so could you please dumb it down? Where do I find the update and is it simple?

Sorry for the 'no0bish' trouble.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard