PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6198|Roma
Would it be possible to make the rematch not on a Sunday?
Or at least start later on, on a Sunday?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6817|Nårvei

PrivateVendetta wrote:

I'm sure that will be discussed before we hand out our challenge
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6460|The Twilight Zone

Varegg wrote:

PrivateVendetta wrote:

How is our new mod?
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Varegg
+2,206|6817|Nårvei

.Sup wrote:

Varegg wrote:

PrivateVendetta wrote:

How is our new mod?
My head hurts like hell

Nah, i'm tired and i kinda regret i took this job, hard not being able to please everybody - still waiting for some reactions on the rematch idea ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6660
Our Kubra Dam tactics are pretty much final now. I'll pm the tactics to our squad leaders, and If anyone else wants to know, PM me and I will send them to you.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6745|The Hague, Netherlands

Varegg wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Varegg wrote:

How is our new mod?
My head hurts like hell

hard not being able to please everybody
have fun being Mod
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6735|Germany

Varegg wrote:

justice wrote:

I think Mike bagged commander in the original thread.
Mike wasn't sure he could play the entire game
At the moment it looks as if I can be there. Make sure to get someone as reserve anyways.
Varegg
+2,206|6817|Nårvei

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

Varegg wrote:

justice wrote:

I think Mike bagged commander in the original thread.
Mike wasn't sure he could play the entire game
At the moment it looks as if I can be there. Make sure to get someone as reserve anyways.
Okay ... then i set you up as commander for the time being ... message me as soon as you can if you have to back out!
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6850|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Shit.

Just found out I won't make it, I'm going on a ski trip that weekend, so count me out.
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6463|The edge of sanity
im in for reserve

Same in game name as forum name
[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober
mmmm...Toasty!
+91|6729|Oregon
i can be a reserve too.  pretty much good all around, best @ inf/helos though. lemme know if i get on the list.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6793|Bulgaria
15:00 GMT - so, this is this time in the UK, right? OK, so it's 5 PM in my local time. See you there
Barrakuda777
+86|6743|Somewhere near a shrub or rock

Lucien wrote:

Our Kubra Dam tactics are pretty much final now. I'll pm the tactics to our squad leaders, and If anyone else wants to know, PM me and I will send them to you.
Doe we have the Mashtur ones in the works too?

Kooda
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6114|Birmingham, UK
Oh yeah, nice not picking me guys.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6585|Columbus, OH
Place me in reserve but keep in mind I get a horrid ping on an EU Server so maybe not the best choice. I can at least practice against the players who gonna play.
Varegg
+2,206|6817|Nårvei

Bf2-GeneralArnott wrote:

I believe you share that feeling with half the guys that signed up ... 60+ people signed up and we only had 32 spots ... this is why i have suggested we do a rematch so all the people that signed up can play an event ...
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6114|Birmingham, UK

Varegg wrote:

Bf2-GeneralArnott wrote:

I believe you share that feeling with half the guys that signed up ... 60+ people signed up and we only had 32 spots ... this is why i have suggested we do a rematch so all the people that signed up can play an event ...
*Girly voice*
Im so happy.
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6419|Belgium
What were the selection criteria?
Varegg
+2,206|6817|Nårvei

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

I asked for 5 or 6 squadleaders and got 5 PM from people that where interested, thos 5 recruited their own squads from players in the signup thread - the present commander is my choice - the armorguys are my choice - all from the signup thread.

I asked Lucien to pick the aircrews from guys in the signup thread seing as skill would be needed for those positions rather than making a random choice.

Mainly the criteria was ping allthough two Americans where chosen by the squadleaders ...

As it looks i will try to get another event going for the EU and have send a PM to Orangehound asking if we should plan an event for the US players.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6114|Birmingham, UK

Varegg wrote:

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

I asked for 5 or 6 squadleaders and got 5 PM from people that where interested, thos 5 recruited their own squads from players in the signup thread - the present commander is my choice - the armorguys are my choice - all from the signup thread.

I asked Lucien to pick the aircrews from guys in the signup thread seing as skill would be needed for those positions rather than making a random choice.

Mainly the criteria was ping allthough two Americans where chosen by the squadleaders ...

As it looks i will try to get another event going for the EU and have send a PM to Orangehound asking if we should plan an event for the US players.
Ah, penile regions.

If i'd have readcarefully, i could be preparing to fight it out.
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6419|Belgium

Varegg wrote:

And one Canadian as well. That totally makes sense when the server is located in the middle of Europe.
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6657|Keyboard
I hope someone films this for the rest of us to see how the BF2S will win the match
Varegg
+2,206|6817|Nårvei

Yaocelotl wrote:

I hope someone films this for the rest of us to see how the BF2S will win the match
The server runs battlerecorder so if anyone is up for the task of making a movie they are more than welcome
saggers
Squadron Leader
+21|5996|Manchester, England
Put me in r if not a reserver please
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6647|Your moms bedroom
I think i will tune in on Teamspeak so i can listen to the carnage

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard