ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6636
Next year I have a choice between physics or chemistry and I don't know which one I should do.

Which one is better in your guyses opinions?
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6805|Marathon, Florida Keys
physics if your good at math
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6286|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

Also, if you can easily visualize situations.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6636

cowami wrote:

I'm pretty good at math, but I don't want two math classes. Because I'm going to be in pre-calculus too. =\
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6460|Tyne & Wear, England
I found Chemistry way more interesting than physics.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6534|Long Island, New York
Physics will probably help you more. Didn't you say somewhere you were going to be a Pilot? I am too, and I'm going to be taking Physics next year.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6636

Poseidon wrote:

Physics will probably help you more. Didn't you say somewhere you were going to be a Pilot? I am too, and I'm going to be taking Physics next year.
I want to be a pilot. I guess I might take physics, it's a hard decision.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6443|Chicago, IL
Chemistry is more interesting, physics is stupid, its mostly stuff you already knew, but given dumb names,
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6149|what

If your going to be a pilot take Physics. omg

If you want to be the guy that refuels someone else's plane take chemistry.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6399|Alberta, Canada
Chem is easier.

Of course, back when I was in chem class, my teacher did some kickass experiments too. Putting methane into soap (makes bubbles), letting it cover the table, then lighting it was one of the coolest things I saw in that class. We also got to explode a paint can with pressure from a fire.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5957|Washington DC
Chem is probably more fun... explosions always rock. Whereas physics would only be fun if your teacher is enthusiastic and not a monotonous zombie.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6534|Long Island, New York

ThaReaper wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

I want to be a pilot. I guess I might take physics, it's a hard decision.
Then DEFINITELY take Physics. I'm telling you - Colleges (If you're going to an Aeronautical College like I am, atleast) LOVE to see Physics on someone's transcript.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6738|London

ThaReaper wrote:

cowami wrote:

I'm pretty good at math, but I don't want two math classes. Because I'm going to be in pre-calculus too. =\
My friend took Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Economics in A-level.

Edit: I found Physics interesting.

Last edited by Dauntless (2008-02-13 17:20:13)

https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Smithereener
+138|6312|California
Can't you take one this year, and the other the next?

I personally prefer Chem (AP this year) rather than Physics since what we're learning so far in Physics is really boring. Plus, for us at least, Chem has more hands-on labs.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6636
Hmmmm, I think I might take physics. Since it makes sense, sense I want to be a pilot.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6564|NYC / Hamburg

Physics all the way. If you know math, you don't need to study at all. Everything is logical from the first lesson on. Nothing unexpected happends. Chem on the other hand ...
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

ThaReaper wrote:

Hmmmm, I think I might take physics. Since it makes sense, sense I want to be a pilot.
chemikulz 4 jet fyools!

I'm taking AP Physics (which is evil, for the record)
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5957|Washington DC

ThaReaper wrote:

They DO teach you how to fly planes... they don't just give you the keys and say 'have a blast'

Just take whichever one you think would interest you more, or which one you think you'd be better at.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6636

cowami wrote:

ThaReaper wrote:

chemikulz 4 jet fyools!

Is it really hard?
Jello.01
+46|6605|DFW, Texas
Physics 1 and Pre-cal go together way better than pre-cal and chemisty. My teacher for physics is pretty cool,. It helps if you get a teacher that isn't hardcore about notes and stuff. Imo, take physics, it goes hand in hand with pre-cal, and later calculus, at least that's what i hear from physics 2 people, since im taking both calculus and physics next year
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6149|what

If you can, take both.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6504
physics.  Easier imo, and it may come in helpful when becoming a pilot, although I'm sure they will reteach you anything you really need to know, it will be nice to already know it.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5957|Washington DC
I wanted to take Genetics and Forensics next year (1 semester each) but they fuckin canceled them. Of ALL the electives to kill, they kill the coolest ones. I should start a petition...
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

ThaReaper wrote:

cowami wrote:

ThaReaper wrote:

chemikulz 4 jet fyools!

Is it really hard?
It shouldn't be (so long as you're good in math [it helps to have a little bit of calc under your belt] and physics). It's just that my teacher can't really teach, per se.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6636

cowami wrote:

ThaReaper wrote:

cowami wrote:

chemikulz 4 jet fyools!

Is it really hard?
It shouldn't be (so long as you're good in math [it helps to have a little bit of calc under your belt] and physics). It's just that my teacher can't really teach, per se.
Well, I'm in Algebra 2. I'll be in Pre-Cal next year.  I think I'm gonna go with physics, I just don't know if I should do Pre-AP =P

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard