Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6455|Tyne & Wear, England
singlemuslim.com must love lowing.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6547

KylieTastic wrote:

I doubt its even true in the Netherlands, but in the UK if Ramadan is better known than Lent (which I doubt) its only because Christianity is on the way out and not that Islam is on the way in.

Not sure how it is in the US lowing but over here the tabloids print this stuff just to stir, not because it hold any weight at all
QFT. Christianity is ON THE WAY OUT. Atheism is ON THE WAY IN and it's HERE TO STAY. Church attendance numbers have fallen so far they're practically tunnelling through the ground. 15 years ago it was practically illegal to open shops on the Sabbath here in Ireland. Now it's one of the biggest shopping days of the week.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2008-02-13 17:01:10)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6643|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

It's funny how all these little stories only ever reach us Europeans through the likes of lowing posting articles from right wing newspapers, we never see or hear these kinds of things in REAL LIFE.
How can that be? This article is from a Euro newspaper....... but as for you Cam, I understand, I doubt you would read this in your beloved Al Jazeera.
No, those Europeans that read such papers would read it and realise it for what it is - a not very newsworthy story. And then we have to put up with seeing it reposted on this forum as if it meant something.
Well I believe you guys are going to eventually "dismiss" and "generalize" your asses into a war with Islam for control of your societies if not your continent.

If Hitler can make Europe Germany, from the outside, why can't Islam do it from the inside?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6643|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

KylieTastic wrote:

I doubt its even true in the Netherlands, but in the UK if Ramadan is better known than Lent (which I doubt) its only because Christianity is on the way out and not that Islam is on the way in.

Not sure how it is in the US lowing but over here the tabloids print this stuff just to stir, not because it hold any weight at all
QFT. Christianity is ON THE WAY OUT. Atheism is ON THE WAY IN and it's HERE TO STAY. Church attendance numbers have fallen so far they're practically tunnelling through the ground. 15 years ago it was practically illegal to open shops on the Sabbath here in Ireland. Now it's one of the biggest shopping days of the week.
And mosques are going up............go figure
CameronPoe
+2,925|6547

lowing wrote:

Well I believe you guys are going to eventually "dismiss" and "generalize" your asses into a war with Islam for control of your societies if not your continent.

If Hitler can make Europe Germany, from the outside, why can't Islam do it from the inside?
Is Islam a person with a well marshalled, fantastically equipped uniform army of motivated individuals united behind one leader and one goal? Or is Islam a fractious belief system full of opposing sects, with a wide variety of views on how strictly scriptures should be adhered to? Add to that their comparatively miniscule population.
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6444|Cambridge, UK

lowing, why don't you start a poll...

Europeans and Islam/Muslims:

* Never ever run into any Islam/Muslim in real life?
* Just the odd one
* A few but still a tiny proportion of people
* Quite a few, but not a majority
* OMG! They is everywhere help me lowing!!!
* We are all Muslims - we are coming for you America!!! Muuuhahaha

I've never knowingly even met one...

As Cam said if it wasn't for you posting these we would never have a clue about this "significantly influencing Europe" (as you said in OP)... but we only live here so I guess we aren't qualified

Last edited by KylieTastic (2008-02-13 17:10:02)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6635
to be the sound of fairness, the right to bear arms is not as important to the majority of Americans as some would tend to believe.
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6700|th3 unkn0wn

KylieTastic wrote:

* Just the odd one

As Cam said if it wasn't for you posting these we would never have a clue about this "significantly influencing Europe" (as you said in OP)... but we only live here so I guess we aren't qualified
Wot's with the "Muuuhahaha"?? It should be "Allah Akbar!"
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6144|what

brb have to pray at the local mosque
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6700|th3 unkn0wn
Who is lowing and why does most of his karma come from threads with religious themes, especially ones to do with Islam? Is he our self-appointed Christian Crusader?
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6559|NYC / Hamburg

KylieTastic wrote:

* Just the odd one

I've seen my share of Muslims. They operate all the Döner Kebab shops. Delicious food.

Us Euros don't mind the Muslims, they are generally very nice, hard working people. They don't influence our society/politics negatively. I don't care if they build a mosque somewhere; at least they don't wake me on Sunday mornings like the Christians.
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6144|what

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

Who is lowing and why does most of his karma come from threads with religious themes, especially ones to do with Islam? Is he our self-appointed Christian Crusader?
You mean, "GOD WARRIOR"
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
CameronPoe
+2,925|6547

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

He kind of has a thing about Islam. Which makes it all the stranger that he went out to Iraq to work as a civil contractor for a few months...
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6623|949

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

Lowing is an atheist.  He is obsessed with Islam and the idea that Europe will succumb to "Islamification", which, in his view, means that the main tenets of Islam will become ingrained into collective society to the detriment of traditionally and historically Judeo-Christian values.

Bizarre, isn't it?
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6444|Cambridge, UK

TheAussieReaper wrote:

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

You mean, "GOD WARRIOR"
Sure thats not "GOD WORRIER"
Drakef
Cheeseburger Logicist
+117|6353|Vancouver

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

This is probably lowing's most pathetic OP ever. Man, think of your reputation. At least post noteworthy fucking articles with meaningful consequences, not this tosh. 45% of Dutch are atheist for fuck sake! 'Vastenaktie'. lol. An organisation so significant that I and probably most others have never even hear of it...
You said my last thread was the worst OP I ever started.......I think the more you hate it, the more I like it.

Seriously, you do not see a problem with this? You really do not know what they are doing by making these changes? I mean they came right out and admitted more people are familiar with Islam than Christianity!!! Would you believe that or even read about it 50 years ago??
Is it really so shocking that people are more familiar with Ramadan than Lent?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6643|USA

KylieTastic wrote:

* Just the odd one

I am as qualified as you all are to tell us what we should be doing with our 2nd amendment
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6643|USA
I post about Islam because everything you all say is shown in article after article to be false.

Here is the thing, I am not inventing this shit, it is already written, by people a hellova lot more "in the know" than any of us.
I have even posted a site where the articles were written by ex-Muslims, and their real life experiences and these are dismissed.

My number one priority for our country is national security. Nothing else matters without it. I firmly believe that the encroachment of this religion  int our societies will make national security a very tough thing to maintain. You all admit that we are fighting an ideal. I agree and that ideal is a disease  spread by this religion. I have been told, or shown nothing that convinces me otherwise.

I am agnostic by the way
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6396|North Carolina
Lowing, I understand what you're getting at, but please try to use sources other than the Daily Mail and The Telegraph....
David.P
Banned
+649|6265
1. I am aint religious anymore(Come on what kind of god is benevolent?)

2. I'd rather have Christianity over Islam anyday.

3. Cam... Lol just lol.

4. Appeasement led to ww2.

5. Allah Snackbar!
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6396|North Carolina

David.P wrote:

5. Allah Snackbar!
Allah Snackbar and Jesus Pieces...  2 deliciously holy treats...
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6643|USA

Turquoise wrote:

David.P wrote:

5. Allah Snackbar!
Turquoise, you say that as if sources mattered to them. If it supports anything other than their opinions, it is dismissed. Are these sources lying or something?? I even posted a site that had articles written by ex-muslims and it was also dismissed as biased...lol...........

I would love to see a site that supports an opinion that is not considered biased.

Try getting pro-abortion support from an anti-abortion site.
David.P
Banned
+649|6265

Turquoise wrote:

David.P wrote:

5. Allah Snackbar!
Blasphemously holy!
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6638

KILLSWITCH wrote:

singlemuslim.com must love lowing.
singlemuslim.com - because marrying outside your own faith is blasphemy!
smartdude992
Keep your head down, smart's got a gun
+30|5923|Georgia, US of A
you guys are really worked up about this...it doesn't make much of a difference, even if they do takeover, the laws and what not won't change so that they can beat you with chains if they see an infidel

ALLAH LIVES

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard