Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6478
lol, the M82 is the most overpowered shit ever.

As fun as it is, I'm glad it got cut cuz otherwise there'd be 100000000000000000000 threads bitching about it.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6575|England

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

lol, the M82 is the most overpowered shit ever.

As fun as it is, I'm glad it got cut cuz otherwise there'd be 100000000000000000000 threads bitching about it.
True, but then remember that it is slightly modded and overpowered. I got the files from the bfeditor forums, and it can take out a tank in like 1.5clips
Although I can see that it would have been that powerful vs infantry...you were raping like crazy!
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6232|Escea

You smoked my jet with one shot last time

Anyway, most of the stuff was done tonight but still bits needing doing, there will also by a modded Dragon at some point so be prepared to dl that. Next session likely to be next sat.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6232|Escea

Dragon Valley modification required to film the last parts of the movie, I need a good number for this, at minimum, seven, but that is minimum minimum to the point of ultraminimum or something.

http://files.filefront.com/Dragon+Valle … einfo.html

back up original dragon and extract this one to take its place in levels folder as usual.
CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6599|California U.S.A

M.O.A.B wrote:

Dragon Valley modification required to film the last parts of the movie, I need a good number for this, at minimum, seven, but that is minimum minimum to the point of ultraminimum or something.

back up original dragon and extract this one to take its place in levels folder as usual.
Ah so when we planning this for? I'll take a peek at my work schedule.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6232|Escea

Plan to do this on Friday or Saturday night 20:00gmt, Saturday is probs more likely but I need to know if Friday can be done as well by people.
CoconutBlitz

M.O.A.B wrote:

Plan to do this on Friday or Saturday night 20:00gmt, Saturday is probs more likely but I need to know if Friday can be done as well by people.
Friday work from 2000 GMT till 0700 gmt

SAturday 1700 gmt to ah 0700 gmt 

off sunday

erf   

Last edited by CoconutBlitz (2008-10-16 11:10:06)

legionair
back to i-life
+336|6632|EU

I cant promise that, but I will try for a while.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6232|Escea

I'm just hoping enough people have seen the messages on here, seems hardly any actually check this thread any more.
CoconutBlitz

M.O.A.B wrote:

I'm just hoping enough people have seen the messages on here, seems hardly any actually check this thread any more.
yeah busy next few days for me otherwise Id be there.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6483|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Don't worry, we're still here I'm off to get wasted today. Enemy is on a worktrip and will be back on sunday I think. I think I should be able to make it tomorrow. The lyrics I'll get done next week.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6750|OctoLand
Friday is good for me, Saturday is a no go.
I know fucking karate
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6232|Escea

Gonna attempt it tonight guys for those of you who can make it.

@ultra, no sexy voice this week? /cries
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6575|England

Might be able to make both, we shall see

Are both of these purely the modded DV?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6232|Escea

Snake wrote:

Might be able to make both, we shall see

Are both of these purely the modded DV?
Yep, hopefully Liq can put it in the maplist for me, DV isn't in and I'm not sure which one it is thats the modded version. Its on CC like. But this, will be the last major part of the film to do, only other bit could be the boat where I redo with four for ease rather than three.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6232|Escea

Ok something weird is happening with CC, as usual. DV won't save into the map list after I've saved and applied profile. Just keeps reverting, so at the moment its not looking likely unless I get some assistance or someone tells me exactly what's going wrong
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6632|EU

Failed to download as usual seems like filefront dont work for me
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6232|Escea

Sorry guys but looks like tonight is a no go, pain in the ass BF2CC won't work, no idea why . Might be able to get it running for tomorrow but nothing definite. I absolutely hate the fact that this is basically all that's left and whenever that happens every problem in the planet springs up to get in the way.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6232|Escea

Ok new DV. Hopefully, this one will work for us. Replace the existing modified one with this one.
Ultrafunkula

Can't make it atleast for the next 3 weekends.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6232|Escea

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Can't make it atleast for the next 3 weekends.
At the moment the chances of anything been done in that time are probs slim, map won't for some strange reason save into the map rotation even after several alterations by Snake. At this time it seems the only way it can be done is over haamchi but that's a problem in itself as I need six for the chopper scene and that would probably kill us with lag.
Ultrafunkula

M.O.A.B wrote:

even after several alterations by Snake
Damn mods messing up...

j/k please don't ban me <3
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6575|England

Ultrafunkula wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

even after several alterations by Snake
Damn mods messing up...

j/k please don't ban me <3
Awww, I wanted you to be ma first Perm ban to get on the road to catching up with Bernie and OH *cough*

Gazza...heres a thought, can it be done on any other map? Perhaps we could mod Songhua to include a carrier, or Daqing, etc and just change the sky, etc. Perhaps even an SF/AF/EF map?

What exactly is the purpose of DV?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6232|Escea

Hmm, I need another two small time voice actors, plus the lines for the hawk and pilot that I'm waiting for.

I need someone to play a corporal and a machine gunner voiceover, pm for the lines, first two will get them so please put forward.
Ultrafunkula

M.O.A.B wrote:

Hmm, I need another two small time voice actors, plus the lines for the hawk and pilot that I'm waiting for.

I need someone to play a corporal and a machine gunner voiceover, pm for the lines, first two will get them so please put forward.
Heyyy. Did I owe you a new version of a line? I think you said something like that once, or was I sober?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard