Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6590|The Land of Scott Walker
Buahahahahahaha ... Kurt Busch outta gas.
Stingray24
Jimmie's running away by 5 seconds ... fantasy points are looking goooooood. 
Stingray24
Burton hits slides into the dirt by the wall and kisses it ... caution.  Now Kurt Busch doesn't get his lap back.  Haw haw.
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6718
5 seconds?  lol 

thrilled that Kurt ran out of fuel hehe  Did he use his ears to paddle thru the air back to pit road?

lol
Stingray24
Kyle Busch leading after pitstops, but Jimmie just ran the fastest lap of the race and is running him down.
Stingray24
Jeff Gordon 3rd, Edwards 4th, Kenseth 5th ...
Stingray24
Waltrip crashed ... pitstops ... Kurt Busch back on lead lap.
Stingray24
Newman, Kenseth, Johnson, Kyle Busch, Gordon, Edwards, Truex Jr., Kayne, Vickers after pitstops.

Last edited by Stingray24 (2008-02-25 10:59:08)

TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6718

Stingray24 wrote:

Waltrip crashed ... pitstops ... Kurt Busch back on lead lap.
crap, Mickey is totaled?
Stingray24
Newman brushes the wall ... race stays green.  Waltrip says maybe use a little brake ... Ryan was going 205 into the corner.

Last edited by Stingray24 (2008-02-25 11:03:23)

Stingray24
Edwards to the lead ...
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6718
One of my office neighbors has a tv...

I'm gonna carry my phone down there hehehe 
Stingray24
Dale Jarret slows, right rear tire down.
Stingray24
Edwards, Johnson, Gordon, Kyle Busch, Kenseth, Truex ... 5 to go.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6638|N. Ireland
Thanks for the updates...missing this race
Stingray24
Edwards wins.  Props to Hendrick to recovering from Daytona and showing up strong finishing 2nd and 3rd.  Also to Dale Jr's team for getting his car back in shape to finish the race.
Strngs012
Could I have 10,000 marbles please
+40|6563|Florida
Well I just walked in the door from a 2 day trucking run. I watched the last 35 laps.
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6718

Strngs012 wrote:

Well I just walked in the door from a 2 day trucking run. I watched the last 35 laps.
I just got in from building a house...

missed the last 30 laps hehe

Not bad to see Carl win, he's ok, too bad he's got his digs into Rousch

TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6718

TC.Troy wrote:

eh...
I was affraid you were going to ask...

When in Cali, you gotta look at the Rousch/Fenway Fords.  *ducks*  *looks around*  Dont you throw shit Stingray...
  I know, I know...a nasty assed Ford.  Its gonna be tough this year picking winners for the COT is so new to these tracks (1.5-2 mile ovals).

I mean, as always you gotta look at the ussual suspects...Gibbs, Hendrick, RCR...maybe even Penske (doubtfull imo) and GEM, if you are a real brave kinda guy, you'll look even at DEI (Mark Martin is a tire management genius) but only at the 8, and only if Mark is driving it.

If I HAD to predict a top 5...in no particular order...

24, 99, 17, 20, 48...(but, but...what to dowith Biffle...he's always good here...)

I'll always pull for the 88 obviously and it looks like his team as a whole may be up to the task this year.  Only time will tell.

We just dont have that many miles on the COT for me to feel comfortable making an educated, nonbiased pick.

Thats my story and I'm sticking to it hehe
got 4 of the top 5

Next week, Las Vegas...
Gfr28
+6|6060
once edwards got passed johnson it was all over... johnson was losing his tires... it started to jump lose on him ...off to vegas next week!
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6718
No plans to alter California Speedway.  After this weekends issues, this is a question, frankly, I have been expecting.

Read it here:http://nascar.speedtv.com/article/cup-isc-has-no-plans-to-change-so-cal-track/

Personally, I think something needs to be done.  Its 2 miles, but the racing is sub-par imo.  And as evidenced by this weekends issues, they need all the help they can get.

Another Plate track FTW
DSRTurtle
+56|6831
I thought the racing was fairly good. But definately weather related issues need to be resolved.  I do have to agree with someone's comments I read yesterday about cutting those drainage groves on Saturday to help instead of Sunday.

I don't want another plate track.  I want a short track or bring back Rockingham.
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6718

DSRTurtle wrote:

I thought the racing was fairly good. But definately weather related issues need to be resolved.  I do have to agree with someone's comments I read yesterday about cutting those drainage groves on Saturday to help instead of Sunday.

I don't want another plate track.  I want a short track or bring back Rockingham.
yeah, we are short track poor, no doubt.
Stingray24
This week NASCAR moves to Las Vegas Motor Speedway, a relatively new track built in 1996.  Its 1,600 acres includes road courses, a three-eighths mile oval, a dirt track and a drag racing facility.  Last year's race was won by less than 1 car length so we should see some exciting racing in the UAW Dodge 400.  Racetime is 2:30pm on Sunday, March 2nd on FOX.

https://i.a.cnn.net/nascar/.element/img/2.0/sect/races/tracks/las/340x157.jpg

Distance : 1.5 miles
Shape : D-shaped oval
Banking :
20° turns
9° frontstretch
9° backstretch

Frontstretch : 2,275 feet
Backstretch : 1,572 feet
Seating : 142,000

https://www.destination360.com/north-america/us/nevada/las-vegas/images/s/las-vegas-motor-speedway.jpg
https://lh3.google.com/angiecrisnelson/RyH13KItf8I/AAAAAAAAAHo/otN1nlHE_rc/IMG_0043.jpg?imgmax=800
https://www.sports-empire.com/img/venues/lvms.jpg

Last edited by Stingray24 (2008-02-28 12:05:11)

3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6448|The | Netherlands
This is srsly we miss something here in the EU

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard