Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6199|Winland

Today I wanted to run BF2 again on my bed computer, which is just good enough to play it at 30FPS on all low. Last time I played BF2 on it (About half a year ago), it ran as flaslessly as BF2 can run on an 1600+. But, today when I wanted to play, it just gives me the loading screen, and then about 40 seconds of blackness, before going back to desktop with no message. I've both repatched and reinstalled, but it won't cut it.

I don't get it, it won't run because it hasn't been used in some time? I mean, comeon!

Halp?
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6642|Your moms bedroom
maybe you have more processess running on your computer now than you did 1 year ago
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6199|Winland

Locoloki wrote:

maybe you have more processess running on your computer now than you did 1 year ago
Nope, I booted without any startup programs, and I've even added 512MB RAM since.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6524
reinstall drivers?
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6199|Winland

ig wrote:

reinstall drivers?
Didn't do it
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6150|San Antonio, Texas
Maybe the resolution is set too high and can't comply with the monitor you have? Check the My Docs Battlefield 2 folder, and under the account you use, make sure the right resolution is being used.
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6305|The | Netherlands
Turn of the hax, Freezer7Pro well known hacker.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6199|Winland

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

Maybe the resolution is set too high and can't comply with the monitor you have? Check the My Docs Battlefield 2 folder, and under the account you use, make sure the right resolution is being used.
Didn't work.

3lmo wrote:

Go play with the other kids. They're gonna take the big truck otherways!
Bratwurstschnecke
+77|6678|respawn screen
Mess up your room again.
Cyrax-Sektor
Aww man, hope you fix it. I saw your video on YouTube, and really look forward to seeing you again. Are you running Vista? If so, right click and click Properties, and change the compatibility settings.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6455|The Twilight Zone

Freezer7Pro wrote:

3lmo wrote:

loooooooool you fucking owned him big time. Freezer my fokin hero. This quote goes in my sig!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and btw +1!!!!!
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6305|The | Netherlands

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

Didn't work.

3lmo wrote:

If I'd want the big truck I wouldn't post in this topic, would I?

Last edited by 3lmo (2008-02-11 14:49:11)

smartdude992
Keep your head down, smart's got a gun
+30|5933|Georgia, US of A
where's his video??
LiGaLiZe
k?
+82|6121|sweden

3lmo wrote:

LOLOLOL ownd
.Sup
be nice

LiGaLiZe wrote:

3lmo wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Go play with the other kids 3lmo. They're gonna take the big truck otherways!
fixed for ya.
LOLOLOL ownd

Last edited by .Sup (2008-02-11 15:01:33)

TehMyke
8======D
+343|6711

3lmo wrote:

ยป You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
LiGaLiZe
k?
+82|6121|sweden
Sup and Freezer needs to clean their rooms lololoolololol
.Sup
be nice

LiGaLiZe wrote:

Sup and Freezer needs to clean their rooms lololoolololol
no cos i might get karma
.Sup
be nice

TehMyke wrote:

3lmo wrote:

Turn ofF the hax, Mikey well known hacker.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6199|Winland

Back on topic, please. I still want BF2 running, with or without hax, 3lmo and sandboxes.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6199|Winland

Still need halp
Cyrax-Sektor
Remove the startup movies: add '+restart' without the apostrophes into the Properties of the shortcut in the Target box.

http://wiki.bf2s.com/other/bf2-tips
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6199|Winland

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

Remove the startup movies: add '+restart' without the apostrophes into the Properties of the shortcut in the Target box.

http://wiki.bf2s.com/other/bf2-tips
Didn't work. CHecked all commands that might have something to do with it.

This is getting annoying, it's gotta be something really simple and obvious.

Last edited by Freezer7Pro (2008-02-16 07:55:51)

Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|6001|The Mitten
try reverting graphics drivers... or getting the very latest... which GPU do you have?
EE (hats
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6199|Winland

Morpheus1229 wrote:

try reverting graphics drivers... or getting the very latest... which GPU do you have?
I have a GeForce 6600 AGP. I updated the drivers when these troubles started.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard