Chullster
I'm dead? I'm shit, I'm leaving.
+28|6425|My gaff
I'm in if needed and it happens. Sounds like a laugh.
Hakei
Banned
+295|5995
Although I am and Australian, I am more than happy to join if you need a commander, it's something I rate myself pretty decent at and I'm not afraid of using a microphone (Unlike 90% of the commanders I play with).

I certainly wouldn't consider myself for combat, but commanding is something I think I can do.
fredskov9
a proud father
+29|6156|denmark
im game
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6623|EU

Hakei wrote:

Although I am and Australian, I am more than happy to join if you need a commander, it's something I rate myself pretty decent at and I'm not afraid of using a microphone (Unlike 90% of the commanders I play with).

I certainly wouldn't consider myself for combat, but commanding is something I think I can do.
lol hax!
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6474|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
I would definately come out of retirement to play this match, you know with the rocky music on training hard on the beaches of wake
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6786|Bulgaria

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

our members are pretty much moved on from BF2....

our site community is still big, our BF2 playing community, not so much...

thats why this site will be moving on this summer also.
Shame on you, alpha!! How can u say that?? BF2 forever! \m/

So, when is that battle?
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6810|NÃ¥rvei

Time to revive the old EU crew ?

Depending on date and time i'm in
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6474|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
You know what, fuck it, COUNT ME IN!!!!
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6408|Somersetshire
seems like fun, i'll do it, aslong as tiscali don't get a bit peeved off lol (fair usage policy FTL)

date and time is needed, otherwise i wont know if i can
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6746|Mexico City
ok, 2nd Lt to above, join so we can rape those kids......i mean e-rape.............
rub
+3|6117
I`m in(if possible)
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6653
If there's need for a jet pilot I won't let the team down
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
CzC kvetoSK_666
+9|5920
Okay, now i can move forward, cause i see u would have 32 people. So i can try discuss the necesary options for this:

1.We have a server prepared for this, it is located in middle of Europe. (IP: 81.95.104.67 pass- to be anounced) It is running PB, it would be password protected, with all unlocks, and 300second delay after each restart, autobalance is off. It is runnig battlerecorder. Each side would have 450 tickets (+50 percent to default bf2 profile which is 300 for 64 map) and there would be no time (like 60 minutes or so)

2.Possible date is 2.3.2008, which is sunday - best gaming time for all europeans. We can start at 15:00 GTM (but we can disscus a better hours if this is not good)

3.Rulez - cheatig, hacking, using exploits, glitching is not allowed, if somebody of the player will use it, the team will lose instatly the round. Baserape, base camping, redbase attacks, spawnkilling is allowed. No other special rulez are set... Maximum players for battle on each side is 32, but there is no minimum (if some of team will not have 32, they can choose if they play, or if they loose by contumation) Each side would play both sides (for the same conditions, 2 maps, 4 rounds)

4.Our map is Masthuur City, im waiting for your map ( wake island  ? )

5. OUR PLAYERS WILL CARRY STANDARTIZED PREFIX - BFSTAT

And one more thing - please choose one person, which would discuss with me the necessary options for this battle, cause it would be hard to speak to many players as it is now. Many thanks

Waiting for reply by your side, thanks....

Last edited by CzC kvetoSK_666 (2008-02-12 01:44:39)

Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6653

CzC kvetoSK_666 wrote:

sounds great, but needs more Kubra Dam.

Lots of Kubra Dam https://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/LucienL/awesomecollection/awesomeemote9.png

In fact, I'll play regardless of jets or not. It's been a while since I had a game of BF2.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6786|Bulgaria

CzC kvetoSK_666 wrote:

2.Possible date is 2.3.2008, which is sunday - best gaming time for all europeans. We can start at 15:00 GTM (but we can disscus a better hours if this is not good)
4.Our map is Masthuur City, im waiting for your map ( wake island  ? )
The date is OK for me, Masthuur City - cool!
I don't know which map will BF2s clan choose, I want Karkand!! (yes, fuck the jets!).
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6328

BF2s will be needing me.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6408|Somersetshire

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

ok, 2nd Lt to above, join so we can rape those kids......i mean e-rape.............
lol thats not fair, i'm 3500 points shy

i could probably get that by march, but thats not the point lol

your just picking on me
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

smartdude992 wrote:

is that guy still there??  we gotta pick a map...since he challenged, i say we get to pick!!!  I say wake!!!
Lord no not wake, we need an interesting map.

Daqing tbh, reminiscent of the TBF2 VS BF2s match
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6412|Belgium
True, we definitely need a map that has jets and choppers so that all the aces here can maximize damage. But for the love of God, no Wake. How about a MEC airmap so we don't have j10 faggotry and the USMC get the F18? Clean Sweep, Kubra?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

True, we definitely need a map that has jets and choppers so that all the aces here can maximize damage. But for the love of God, no Wake. How about a MEC airmap so we don't have j10 faggotry and the USMC get the F18? Clean Sweep, Kubra?
ooh clean sweep, its not played very often and can be a lotta fun
CzC kvetoSK_666
+9|5920

M.O.A.B wrote:

smartdude992 wrote:

is that guy still there??  we gotta pick a map...since he challenged, i say we get to pick!!!  I say wake!!!

OK DATE 2.3.2008 TIME - 15:00 GTM

SERVER IP: 81.95.104.67 pass - i will say it one two days before the match

MAPS - MASTHUR AND CLEAN SWEEP, each team play both sides

Rulez and other deatail u can read a bit upper on this site of topic

Its that all okay for bf2s team ???

Last edited by CzC kvetoSK_666 (2008-02-12 04:08:34)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

CzC kvetoSK_666 wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

smartdude992 wrote:

OK DATE 2.3.2008 TIME - 15:00 GTM

SERVER IP: 81.95.104.67 pass - i will say it one two days before the match

MAPS - MASTHUR AND DAQING, each team play both sides

Rulez and other deatail u can read a bit upper on this site of topic

Its that all okay for bf2s team ???
That be fine with me
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6412|Belgium
wowow KvetoSK, Gary isn't the lead guy over here He was making a suggestion, not a decision. Perhaps one should make a poll to decide on our map?
Hakei
Banned
+295|5995
Kubra, Cleansweep is a sweet map, but Kubra beats it.

Also; did I mention I'd command?

Can we have someone in charge of organizing this? So we can work out what the fuck is going on, is there a senior EU admin?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

wowow KvetoSK, Gary isn't the lead guy over here He was making a suggestion, not a decision. Perhaps one should make a poll to decide on our map?
Ye what! I have taken over the world with Pinky and the Brain mwhahaha.

/sits back in corner

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard