[UKE] OAZ-398
+2|6215
hello....
now we once had a great server with lots of public players every and all day....
most days it even was self-starting and all 64 slots were filled and all...
nice rank on game monitor etc, simply said, a clan's dreamserver. (for us anyway)

then activision brought out their latest and u know how it goes with kids and new toys......
now after some time for some of us it appears the nice and shiny activision bubble has banged and made us realize that there is only just one game that is so much worth of our gaming time and that is BF2.

so we get back on our good old server then with about 3-4 slots filled (thats us ) while the rest of the clan sits on the cod4 server 'playing' (more like a constant accusing of hax, camping, calling names etc... ) a CONSOLE game, running and gunning the shimmering shine of the airbubble the game actually is that they worship so much..

now in the meantime the other guys on the good old bf2 box are having trouble and are struggling to get a descent game going as most of the public enters and instantly leave again.....
i dont blame them though....
if i see a server that has only 3 or 4 ppl in it i wouldnt want to join it either.

but have they lost faith in our once well known server that was there all the time with its low ping, rare lags, well behaving staff and good set of server rules?

we know we went wrong by going activision yeah.....
i pleith guilty.

now im coming here to ask out for help
we are a bit desperate as were seeing our server going to waste now that our eyes are opened.

if ur up for a game one of these days and u want to help some fellas out plz stop by our server then. its greatly appreciated!

https://www.game-monitor.com/server-stat-image/193.93.45.34:16567.png

Last edited by [UKE] OAZ-398 (2008-02-10 11:15:46)

r00ts
xD
+81|6544|Netherlands
sure i'll idle... and play a bit if i feel like it
is there autokick if you are idle?
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6134|Carnoustie, Scotland
/movetobf2/clans
smartdude992
Keep your head down, smart's got a gun
+30|5933|Georgia, US of A
got a wake server???
r00ts
xD
+81|6544|Netherlands

Funky_Finny wrote:

/movetobf2/clans
/u-r-no-admin
[UKE] OAZ-398
+2|6215
no autokick.
its no 24/7 wake but it can be set to wake anytinme

thx for replying!!!
smartdude992
Keep your head down, smart's got a gun
+30|5933|Georgia, US of A
i'll write down the ip and swing by sometime, but the first ting i'll do is start a wake vote
[UKE] OAZ-398
+2|6215
sure...
always welcome!
[UKE] OAZ-398
+2|6215
anyone up for it like.. now perhaps??
[UKE] OAZ-398
+2|6215
thx to the ppl that joined!
[UKE] OAZ-398
+2|6215
were having another go tonight!

feel free to come help us out plz!

ty
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6752|the middle of nowhere
My bf2 is broke sorry.
|Rawon
Buyakashaa
+31|6424|NL-NH-DH
if i can login i will come, but erm main server is down i heard so... maybe if its on..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard