PRLR
+5|5990|Northern Sweden
http://bux.to

Like click 10 ads per day and earn 60 bucks a month.
What's the hook?
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6613|Gold coast, Aus.
Spyware and money is not given out.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6189|Winland

Bux.to has been working wonderfully. I'm using it myself. The problem with it now, though, is that PayPal's screwed them over, so it's only payout with a retarded service called AlertPay.

And it takes some time before you get your money, if you're not a premuim user. (Read: Months)
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
PRLR
+5|5990|Northern Sweden
So how much have you earned from it?
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6189|Winland

PRLR wrote:

So how much have you earned from it?
That's the problem, I haven't earned anything from it yet, because I'm awaiting payout. I've been in contact with people who have earned through it, though.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
PhaxeNor
:D
+119|6407|Norway | Unkown
I got my first 10$ from it a few days ago They do pay you, unlike many other sites.

Email wrote:

Dear "email",
You've got cash! Bux.to has sent you money through AlertPay.
-----------------------------------
Payment Details
-----------------------------------
•    Amount: $10.00 USD
•    Reference Number: ****

How to claim your money:
In order to accept this money, you need to have an AlertPay account. To find out more about AlertPay, go to http://www.alertpay.com. Once you are ready to create your account, simply click the Sign Up link at the top of the AlertPay's website and complete the simple registration form. It only takes a few minutes. During sign-up, we ask that you register with the email address that this request was sent to (you can change your login email address later).
Thanks for choosing to make AlertPay your way to pay!
Thats the email I got from them when they sent the money to me.

Last edited by PhaxeNor (2008-02-10 03:24:21)

Dragonclaw
+186|6297|Florida
Yes it works, but they are completely fucked up with the payments, it takes them 3 months just to send you $10.
PhaxeNor
:D
+119|6407|Norway | Unkown

Dragonclaw wrote:

Yes it works, but they are completely fucked up with the payments, it takes them 3 months just to send you $10.
Thats why you should save up some money and use it to buy yourself a premium membership.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard