Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6279|eng
Post your screenshots of long GL shots! Here is mine:

https://i29.tinypic.com/wlc51z.png

It was the first time I had played Karkand in ages aswell, but 131m is my record.. I also did one from the Mosque to the Hill on Mashtuur, but I didn't take a screenie and i'm not sure about the distance..
#rekt
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6446|The Twilight Zone
like i make pics of my kills.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6279|eng

.Sup wrote:

I only took a pic because I was suprised at the distance.

Lately i've noticed your increasing retardation on this forum, you constantly bash BF2, yet you started playing it again, and your in the BF2 section..
#rekt
.Sup
be nice

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Lately i've noticed your increasing retardation on this forum, you constantly bash BF2, yet you started playing it again, and your in the BF2 section..
i've uninstalled the game. You should go play Sf again. Vanilla aint for you.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6279|eng

.Sup wrote:

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

.Sup wrote:

What the fuck? I don't play Vanilla any more, you find better players on SF anyways.
#rekt
Monkeyman911
Dun wori, it's K.
+76|6414|California, US
unfortuneatly i don't have a pic, but i was on one side of the Bridge at the gatehouse (Karkand, of course) and I randomly fired a GL at the train accident cause my SL told me too, and I killed 2 ppl l0l >

EDIT: Maybe I hit the barrell or somethin

Last edited by Monkeyman911 (2008-02-10 01:23:32)

David.P
Banned
+649|6266
Ghosttown Upper south to Upper north. 2 guys.
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6341|Belfast
karkand,
train side of the bridge to the upper part of gatehouse
i was too lazy to take a screnie
.Sup
be nice

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

.Sup wrote:

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

What the fuck? I don't play Vanilla any more, you find better players on SF anyways.
You don't play Vanilla anymore yet the pic was taken on Karkand. And you find better players on SF? lol is that a joke? No good league player plays SF.
Black Vaine
+43|6615|K-Town, Sweden
Suburb -> Trainaccident :-)
Nordemus
BC2 plat: CG, GL, M60, Mortar, Knife
+60|5990
I remember I killed a guy with GL from Warlord TV plaza roof, he was at the SAS construction site
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6315|Orrstrayleea
Hmmm....I dont use it much, but my most memorable was when an enemy was whoring up the Gl, so i said "So its a GL war you want is it?!?!?"

So i randomly fired one off from the USMC uncap on kark, took out his squad of 3 on the hotel flag
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6396|Alberta, Canada
I didn't take a picture of it... But I fired a GL from Sharqi's TV station to the Construction site's flag.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6558|England

BF2s FuShe Boat Race.

From a moving RIB, over a cliff to take out the enemy moving RIB (with 6ppl). Guestimate at range, about 150 or so.

Can see it in the movie, http://www.stage6.com/user/SnakeShiT99/ … -Boat-Race
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6279|eng

.Sup wrote:

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

.Sup wrote:

You don't play Vanilla anymore yet the pic was taken on Karkand. And you find better players on SF? lol is that a joke? No good league player plays SF.
I have stopped playing Vanilla since then. Idiot. And also, did you ever think there are players that are very good, but just don't play in leagues?
#rekt
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6512|Adelaide, South Australia

It was so far away, I had to use the commander screen to see the victim.

I forget who it was, and I have no pic of it, but it was in an empty server (me and the other guy were having Commander fights) so it probably doesn't count.
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6374|Oslo, Norway
Mass Destruction.

Running from Shore up hill to Chemical Factory, blasts one away and get a kill near the Junk Yard.
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6296|The | Netherlands
Wake, from the carrier to J10 spawn, had like 5 kills.
Longbow
+163|6639|Odessa, Ukraine

.Sup wrote:

haha, I have to quote it, my average KDR on SF IO is 5-6 while in vanilla IO it is 3-4. Seemes to me only noobs left in SF.
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6405|Belgium
Longbow, you do have to take in account the fact that the action is more concentrated than on most vanilla maps. Plus the tactical equipment gives players higher mobility. Add this together and anyone with a brain can get a better KDR in SF IO.
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6328|Oregon
I remember shooting a grenade up from the Square in Karkand, and killing someone who ( i think ) was in or around the swimming pool.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6141|San Antonio, Texas

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

Hmmm....I dont use it much, but my most memorable was when an enemy was whoring up the Gl, so i said "So its a GL war you want is it?!?!?"

So i randomly fired one off from the USMC uncap on kark, took out his squad of 3 on the hotel flag
I hear hackussations. +1

I got these two lightweight ones on GT. I was surprised I got them, I imagined my shot would be way off. 50m and less:
https://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w147/newgambit94/screen192.png
https://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w147/newgambit94/screen191.png

Last edited by Cyrax-Sektor (2008-02-10 08:12:21)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6215|Escea

I made one last night but forgot to take a damn pic, only time ever, it was on Sharqi, just beyond the fence from the construction site, fired a nade up to the roof of TV station and hit someone.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6100|Birmingham, UK

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

.Sup wrote:

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

Like me
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6279|eng

Bf2-GeneralArnott wrote:

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Like me
No Arnott, not like you!
#rekt

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard