MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6196|Schofield Barracks
so im reinstalling bf2 now
and im gonna start all over again
i think my name is gonna be KILLERPOTATOE
i dont want to be a medic whore who only plays karkand
i was kinda like that before and i was sniper
besides karkand what do u think is a good infantry map to play on?
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5963|Washington DC
Sharqi, Mashtuur, Great Wall

lawl I haven't posted on the BF2 forum in forever
Ryan
+1,230|6845|Alberta, Canada

Mashtuur, Jalalabad. The city maps.
BigOrangeArmy
Don't tase me, bro!
+12|5997|Dallas
Sharqi and Mastuur. Also Jalabad.
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6196|Schofield Barracks

HurricaИe wrote:

Sharqi, Mashtuur, Great Wall

lawl I haven't posted on the BF2 forum in forever
this is the first time since i stop playing that i posted in here
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6752|the middle of nowhere
great wall
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6455|The Twilight Zone
what's wrong with being a medic whore? At least you can own those noobish pkm-ers who spin 360 around their axis.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
AAFCptKabbom
+127|6660|WPB, FL. USA
warlord

imho
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6158|Vancouver | Canada

.Sup wrote:

what's wrong with being a medic whore? At least you can own those noobish pkm-ers who spin 360 around their axis.
Yeah, run around them in circles and they'll never hit you.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6765
Mashturr is the best infy map hands down. But there are no 24/7 64 servers running it =/
CommonSense
Banned
+51|5938|New York

AAFCptKabbom wrote:

warlord

imho
Weapon         Time         Kills         Deaths
Explosives (C4, Claymore, AT Mine)      456:14:43      32,479      10,887

holy shit, you must piss a lot of people off.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6150|San Antonio, Texas
I find Jalabad (sp) to be fun IO, if the USMC can get out of their uncap, which is easy if the team rushes to Lake and move from there. With the proper amount of medics and snipers to counter the enemies, things could get intense. If things come down to Mosque,

24/7 Infantry Only, search that and get the *Team America* one, decent server, uncap rape is allowed, just no rock glitching, whatever that may be. *TA* also has IO Kark and non-IO Wake Madness.
Longbow
+163|6648|Odessa, Ukraine

.Sup wrote:

I'm okay with PKM-ers but RPK-ers really piss me off. RPK is unbalanced piece of shit...either you score headshot on him or you're dead.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6748|Mexico City
Counter Strike Source

BF2 was never meant to be an "infantery only" game....
.Sup
be nice

Longbow wrote:

.Sup wrote:

I'm okay with PKM-ers but RPK-ers really piss me off. RPK is unbalanced piece of shit...either you score headshot on him or you're dead.
Isn't PKM the same? Btw an advice: when facing a supporter, never prone, as soon as you do there's no way to escape and you have very slim chances you will kill him first. His gun has a more rapid fire than you.
Longbow

.Sup wrote:

Isn't PKM the same?
Lover ROF, less accurate full auto.

.Sup wrote:

Btw an advice: when facing a supporter, never prone, as soon as you do there's no way to escape and you have very slim chances you will kill him first. His gun has a more rapid fire than you.
Thx, I know.
.Sup
be nice

Longbow wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Isn't PKM the same?
Lover ROF, less accurate full auto.

.Sup wrote:

Btw an advice: when facing a supporter, never prone, as soon as you do there's no way to escape and you have very slim chances you will kill him first. His gun has a more rapid fire than you.
Thx, I know.
Never used it much just tried it once so i wouldn't really know. But i get killed a lot with PKM and the guy using it, stands sometimes. Amazing shit, really.
Longbow

.Sup wrote:

But i get killed a lot with PKM and the guy using it, stands sometimes. Amazing shit, really.
Probably just luck...or aimbot. imo, just luck. Yet PKM's are less deadly in CQC then RPK's
.Sup
be nice

Longbow wrote:

.Sup wrote:

But i get killed a lot with PKM and the guy using it, stands sometimes. Amazing shit, really.
Probably just luck...or aimbot. imo, just luck. Yet PKM's are less deadly in CQC then RPK's
And over powered as well. Like most of the unlocks anyway. (I'm not complaining over unlocks)
Longbow

.Sup wrote:

And over powered as well. Like most of the unlocks anyway. (I'm not complaining over unlocks)
Nah, I would't say so. With PKM you atleast need to control your bursts, while RPK is just spray-n-pray. And most of unlocks aren't better than stocks (yet the only unlocks I use are M95 and L85A1 - L85 when I'm SAS)
.Sup
be nice

Longbow wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Nah, I would't say so. With PKM you atleast need to control your bursts, while RPK is just spray-n-pray. And most of unlocks aren't better than stocks (yet the only unlocks I use are M95 and L85A1 - L85 when I'm SAS)
There's was a table somewhere on the web and it said PKM was second most powerful weapon besides G3.
Longbow

.Sup wrote:

There's was a table somewhere on the web and it said PKM was second most powerful weapon besides G3.
Afaik that table didn't count weapon deviation in it's calculations.
SamFisher199
Airwhore
+40|6315|Netherlands
Try going non-IO
Longbow

SamFisher199 wrote:

Try going non-IO
Try fighting outside of vehicle
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6287|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Longbow wrote:

SamFisher199 wrote:

Try going non-IO
Try fighting outside of vehicle
Where did that come from Longbow?

Why do you think he is a vehicle whore just because he plays actual vanilla BF2 the way dice intended it to be played ?
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard