MirindoR
headshots only
+31|5932
i just noticed i'm missing the far east service ribbon, and i cant get it cuz there r no shongua stalemate servers... NONE AT ALL... and  all i need is 1 second!!....
if any of you know of a server that has shongua stalemate in its map rotation please tell me so i can get that bloody award, thx
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6145|San Antonio, Texas
The BF2s EU server used to run it. It was sweetness, even with my lag. Maybe you could have an admin help ya.

Never mind, yoink! http://www.game-monitor.com/search.php? … 2965-797.0

Last edited by Cyrax-Sektor (2008-02-09 14:05:40)

Hakei
Banned
+295|5992
Songua Stalemate is a great map on rotation, 24/7 would be very boring, but it's one of my favourite maps, it requires a bit of teamwork and it's great without jets/attack choppers.
iD
Hates most server admins.
+7|6653

MirindoR wrote:

i just noticed i'm missing the far east service ribbon, and i cant get it cuz there r no shongua stalemate servers... NONE AT ALL... and  all i need is 1 second!!....
if any of you know of a server that has shongua stalemate in its map rotation please tell me so i can get that bloody award, thx
MirindoR is playing Strike At Karkand on PtB - 24/7 Karkand Infantry

lol :-)
MirindoR
headshots only
+31|5932
yea i know XD, i'm trying to get 3000 sniper rifle kills (almost there, got 2959), anyway i told you i could find no shongua maps... i'll just search for them periodically, hoping i'll get one sooner or later

Last edited by MirindoR (2008-02-09 17:11:36)

Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6145|San Antonio, Texas
*refers to first post* Game-Monitor is your friend in these cases.
=6thAD=KJ43
+7|6186|Bay Area, CA
The ISI christian server has it in rotation. Songhua is one of my favorite maps.
MirindoR
headshots only
+31|5932
ok guys thanks, i managed to get it, and i know now why i could never find it....
i kept searching for sHongua instead of songua... i always used to write ''sho'' in the map box, what a n00b

Last edited by MirindoR (2008-02-13 05:57:26)

0ne-eyed_joe
Hopper Chore
+14|5917|Lancashire,England
I love Songhua!  The Black Hawk truly kicks ass on this map.

APCs beware. Check the video....

Blackhawk fun

Last edited by 0ne-eyed_joe (2008-02-13 06:50:19)

-=SD=-judenellie
+0|5939
85.236.101.32:16567 skunkdogz has it on rotation/i/o
t0mhank5
+319|6709|Surge
Its in the BF2s US server rotation.
ethrion
+25|6390|Hong Kong @ the moment
EATW servers rotate Songhua along with every other map. Its Taiwan based so your ping will be awful but if you need it...
Zee.OMGits a54
name sucks kthnx
+6|5912|Earth
you just gotta keep searching for it. or you could simply go on an MEC maps server, and it's bound to turn up sooner or later.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6670|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
I played a Songhau Inf Only last night.  Its the 1st time Ive played it (32 player) as INF only and was a bit weiry to start with but turned out and excellent map and a good laugh, great for sneaking up on people.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6678|Disaster Free Zone

Zee.OMGits a54 wrote:

you just gotta keep searching for it. or you could simply go on an MEC maps server, and it's bound to turn up sooner or later.
But its a chinamans map.
Zee.OMGits a54
name sucks kthnx
+6|5912|Earth
Dunno..but he said he needed the far east ribbon. so he might've meant PLA?

anyways then find a chinese map server and it's bound to turn up
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6678|Disaster Free Zone

Zee.OMGits a54 wrote:

Dunno..but he said he needed the far east ribbon. so he might've meant PLA?

anyways then find a chinese map server and it's bound to turn up
Yes, far east... as opposed to middle east.
jord
+2,382|6675|The North, beyond the wall.
Yeah it's fair shit.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard