pavelelf
+1|5923|Jerusalem
I played  on some ranked server like and win  basic badjes (i hope it's the word) and points..ovwer a 100....but i didnt get the point and the badjes in my player proafail.. what i did wrong? please halp me.
avman633
+116|6364
Just wait a while. It is slow on the weekends
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6327

I understand you don't speak english very well? Anyway, on the link to your stat page you might have missed this:

This player is due for an update in 01:51:15.
That means your stats will be updated in about 2 hours. If you want a website that updates immediately try this one:

http://bf2stats.formitron.com/

And besides, this website will be going down soon
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
pavelelf
+1|5923|Jerusalem
"Ther Player you searched for does not exist or does not have the minimum of 100 Global Score points!"
That is the problem. I play the game aboat a week... I earnd medals and points. Iernd ranks...but ater i quit, the game it's dosn't save the score ore anithyng.
i don't palay a day ... so "This player is due for an update in 01:51:15" is not the resolve of the problem..
So may be the is so thing else i can do ?or i dont know...?
Jasonb0718
+6|6122
Are you sure you are playing on ranked servers?
pavelelf
+1|5923|Jerusalem
yes. but i'm loking for some athrs  server.. i see only chinees servers...may be USA? or Europe....
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6570|USA

pavelelf wrote:

yes. but i'm loking for some athrs  server.. i see only chinees servers...may be USA? or Europe....
that could be the problem.. chinese servers are on their own stats loop.
stef10
+173|6482|Denmark

Ender2309 wrote:

pavelelf wrote:

that could be the problem.. chinese servers are on their own stats loop.
damn chinese.
pavelelf
+1|5923|Jerusalem
so.. i reed aboat it.. ther score system..so what server...Rank one.. i can try?
smartdude992
Keep your head down, smart's got a gun
+30|5931|Georgia, US of A
=rtr= wake... [AoW] karkand...*rtr* wake...
Ryan
+1,230|6842|Alberta, Canada

pavelelf wrote:

proafail
Sorry, I found that to be a funny word
pavelelf
+1|5923|Jerusalem
yes it is. My english is not so good,sorry
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6479|Somewhere else

pavelelf wrote:

so.. i reed aboat it.. ther score system..so what server...Rank one.. i can try?
you may have stats on China's servers, and other stats on the Europe / U.S.A. servers also.

Can anyone here confirm this?

Anyway, Pavelelf, if it is hard to tell where the game server on your server list is, you can search on http://www.game-monitor.com/ to find global locations of game servers on that site by IP address or server name, I hope that helps you.
pavelelf
+1|5923|Jerusalem
Tnx, I install the 1.4 pach idn no it work properly.almost...)
pavelelf
+1|5923|Jerusalem
I have al ready aboat a 500 points bat stil i can  get ma stats...
"This player is being placed in the queue. One moment please...
You are currently queueing... in line. "....and now what? i wait aboat a 30 min...
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6107|Birmingham, UK
z0mG Supah

j/k
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|5999|The Mitten
Once you get "in que" here on bf2s, you'll need to wait for the site to load your global stats, it shouldn't take very long once you get to that step. (infact they're up now).

Refreshing your stats page here is done by visiting it, that tells the website to send the stats request to the bf2 master servers.

Last edited by Morpheus (2008-06-30 10:11:55)

EE (hats
pavelelf
+1|5923|Jerusalem
o TNX!)
Hakei
Banned
+295|5995
.6 KD? That's amazing for a new player, good going.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5964|London, England

Hakei wrote:

not really
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Wallpaper
+303|5993|The pool

Mutantsteak wrote:

Hakei wrote:

not really
Yes it is. Mine was .2-.4 till I was master sergeant

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard