Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5996|...
question is answered

Last edited by dayarath (2008-02-08 05:41:13)

inane little opines
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6300|The | Netherlands
You get Master Sergeant OR First Sergeant, you had to get those awards before you reached 20k and you would have been First Sergeant.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5996|...

3lmo wrote:

You get Master Sergeant OR First Sergeant, you had to get those awards before you reached 20k and you would have been First Sergeant.
Aaah cheers
inane little opines
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6807|Nårvei

dayarath wrote:

So yeah, I'm master sarge right now, got all the requirements for First sergeant (which you can see in the link below) moreover, I've got all the badges needed on veteran level, I've got about 30k kills and still won't rank up

http://ubar.bf2s.com/ranks.php

Anyone knows if there is something additional needed to get the rank / need more time played or w/e :\?
You cant rank from Master Sgt to First Sgt, you are stuck with Master until the next rank ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|5996|London ㋛

Because master and first sergeant require the same amount of points, you bypass one depending on what badges you have when you get the required points, so they both require 20,000 but I'm guessing when you got 20,000 you were lacking a few badges, and got the badges after you had 20,000 thus resluting in you bypassing that rank, make sense? So you're next rank requires 50,000, if you have
Basic Armor Badge, Basic Transport Badge, Basic Helicopter Badge, Basic Aviator Badge, Basic Air Defense Badge, Basic Ground Defense Badge
you will rank up to sergeant major and if you dont have them when you reach 50,000 you will rank up to master gunnery sergeant. Is it me or do i have a really complicated way of explaining things?
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5996|...
Ya cheers for the answers I lacked the knife badge for a while I guess that was it
inane little opines
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6807|Nårvei

dayarath wrote:

Ya cheers for the answers I lacked the knife badge for a while I guess that was it
Must have been, the only difference between the two ranks is that First Sgt gets to be commander before a Master Sgt if the two ranks have both applied for the position ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard