shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6515|Flower Mound, TX
http://www.stage6.com/user/shadowcell/v … gue-Sniper

Can someone embed this for me or make the little picture that links people to it? thx I'm a little computertarded if you know what I mean

My latest sniping vid.

I am no sarciss, in fact I will not be as good as the wookies...ever, but I am getting better at sniping.

I decided to use more maps in this one other just the typical wake or karkand. It being a 4 minute video I couldn't achieve my ultimate goal of having 1 kill on at least every map. (Got lazy TBH =P )

Tell me what you think or what improvements could be made if I were to make a 3rd sniping movie. I hope to learn more about keyframing and implement better editing skills into the next vid (whenever that shall be).

Anyway if you have any further questions or comments beyond what you can tell me here please feel free to visit www.pcmafia.net and put up a post or send me a PM.

Oh almost forgot about the youtubers

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MwYCAixyFLg

Last edited by shadowcell_01 (2008-02-07 21:08:31)

cypress_messiah
+17|6156
u improved alot ^_^ some good shots in there (way better than ur last vid tbh) i reconize myself in the top left hand corner in alot of them
Hakei
Banned
+295|5966
I have to say, the sniping was pretty low grade, the streaks you had only seemed to be on stationary targets, and the last shot you had was made to look like a close range kill, but you didn't actually kill the enemy.

It seems like you can't shoot a moving target, perhaps you should try getting a few shots like that before you make another video, unless the shots on stationary targets are dragshots, they're just plain and simple.
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6473|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
I liked it! I will give it a 4.5/5 rating.
Some nice kills in there, too.

_-_911_-_180891
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6320|Iowa...
a lot of the people you were playing with seemed to be,well...idiots.the part where the same guy got into the heli 3 times and the gunner just sat there made me laugh.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6296|England
I didn't think it was bad at all. Some good shots, but then some where I thought "How did he miss that?". All in all though I thought it was pretty good
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?

aj0404 wrote:

a lot of the people you were playing with seemed to be,well...idiots.the part where the same guy got into the heli 3 times and the gunner just sat there made me laugh.
Yeah I was laughing too as it happened.

Oh and the very last kill was put in there on purpose because even though I hit the dude in the head he still didn't die. (hitreg demo)
SplashLMNT
+1|5894
Hey man don't be so hard on yourself, Sarciss is good but don't give him that much credit :p , hes no cypress or xkullx, you could be wOokie material in no time so long as you keep working on sniping. Just don't frustrated into being a dao12'er 24-7.
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6341|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
Nice start, althought I'm sure the 3. 2. 1 was used from another sniper movie

Just keep plugging at it and you'll improve. Gl with your sniping and future vids
TehMyke
D:
+343|6679
attn: shadow - your 15 fps makes me :facedesk:
Sarciss
The Hunter
+163|6309|Too late for you to know...

SplashLMNT wrote:

Hey man don't be so hard on yourself, Sarciss is good but don't give him that much credit :p, hes no cypress or xkullx,
LoL!

Cypress and xkullx will get a kick out of this post.

On topic:  Definitely a better video.  Keep working on the vids and they just get better and better from the practice and feedback.

Last edited by Sarciss (2008-02-08 12:59:25)

ProteinRage
Hero of the Internet
+15|6440|Everywhere and nowhere
Sarciss is gay, and I hear he likes to go purse shopping >.>

I kid, I kid.
Sarciss
The Hunter

Only for Prada!!
WOoKies_Fossil
+3|5966

Hakei wrote:

I have to say, the sniping was pretty low grade, the streaks you had only seemed to be on stationary targets, and the last shot you had was made to look like a close range kill, but you didn't actually kill the enemy.

It seems like you can't shoot a moving target, perhaps you should try getting a few shots like that before you make another video, unless the shots on stationary targets are dragshots, they're just plain and simple.
Looking forward to seeing your sniper video..............
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
Thanks for all the positive comments guys! They really do help alot.

All suggestions are being noted, THOUGH to much disappointment I will not be making another movie until I get a better computer (unless the magic wizard of Oz can work me into a movie spell )
sNaKe_StInG
SexiestSnake
+4|6540|The Netherlands
hey not bad vid mate!
some nice shots in there!

keep up the good work.
dont_be_ss
+312|6564|selby, n. yorkshire, UK
Not a bad vid there, i enjoyed it. Sarciss is shit though
WOoKies_Fossil
+3|5966

dont_be_ss wrote:

Pmfsl !!

Was a neat video, looking at Hakeis sniper stats - he really can't talk about what's good and what aint when it comes to sniping mate. Keep it up.

Last edited by WOoKies_Fossil (2008-02-08 15:42:19)

sNaKe_StInG
SexiestSnake
+4|6540|The Netherlands
now gimme pair o boobs !
Sarciss
The Hunter

dont_be_ss wrote:

Ur own clan leaders are ur worst enemy. LoL!
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6655|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
lets go chewbacko hunt

dude sarciss videos are shitty imo not gunna lie but nice video
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6375|Earth
That was some good stuff. I wish I could still play Battlefield 2. That kind of sniping makes me sad I can't play anymore. You rock. Being an ex-SVD master, the only thing that bothered me was the lack of accuracy with the SVD. Don't get me wrong, you are an amazing sniper, but the SVD needs some accuracy love too!

shadowcell_01 wrote:

I am no sarciss, in fact I will not be as good as the wookies...ever, but I am getting better at sniping.
When did Sarciss get good and become well known? I have been gone for so long! I used to school him back in the day, he knows it. Craziness! Black is up! White is down!
Signature
Sarciss
The Hunter

pyscofrawg wrote:

shadowcell_01 wrote:

When did Sarciss get good and become well known? I have been gone for so long! I used to school him back in the day, he knows it. Craziness! Black is up! White is down!
https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u269/Sarciss/WOoKies%20Killed/WOoKiePyscofrawgknife.jpg https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u269/Sarciss/WOoKies%20Killed/pyscofrawgL96.jpg

Now let's see your pics of me WOoKie Pyscofrawg....OH THAT'S RIGHT!  You don't have ANY. LOL!!!!!!!
SplashLMNT
+1|5894
You have only two pictures... And neither one was any kind of "showdown" where its skill vs skill.
Sarciss
The Hunter

SplashLMNT wrote:

You have only two pictures... And neither one was any kind of "showdown" where its skill vs skill.
The point Mr Negative is that my FRIEND Pysco has no pics of me proving his statement of owning me is false.  We've only played 2 rounds together and I only showed u 2 pics which doesn't = only two times.  That and besides the fact he was trying to hunt me down = ur little " showdown " comment.

So realize my friends and I are messing around with eachother on this thread while ur throwing in ur dumb statements that no one is listening to.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard