-=CB=-krazykarl
not always PWD, but usually.
+95|6555|Carlsbad, CA, USA

RECONDO67 wrote:

you guys want to support the troops? Do what I do  I support.
www.uso.org
www.pva.org
www.vfw.org
thats great man, real people just do it, and dont talk about it. nice talk tho.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6125|eXtreme to the maX
There is no problem supporting the troops and objecting to the war.
Supporting the troops doesn't mean turning a blind eye to misdemeanors however.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6735
respect the troops and their personal sacrifices....... and not support the war... thats possible...
Love is the answer
IRONCHEF
+385|6510|Northern California

-=CB=-krazykarl wrote:

RECONDO67 wrote:

you guys want to support the troops? Do what I do  I support.
www.uso.org
www.pva.org
www.vfw.org
thats great man, real people just do it, and dont talk about it. nice talk tho.
This is an excellent resource for those wishing to find something to do for our military.  Yep, that's from that "anti-troops" guy Mike Moore...you know, the one Fox says is unamerican...
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6168|'straya
I support the troops.... they do wat they're ordered... risking their lives. i dont think the troops should have gone in... but its the stupid government that made that decision...

i have much respect for all allied soldiers.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6430|'Murka

Absolutely. A no-brainer.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6670|USA

Ryan wrote:

If you support the troops, does that in turn mean that you support the war in the middle east?
I see dozens of cars with 'support the troops' bumper stickers on them, but does this mean they support war and encourage it?
you can not support the troops without supporting their mission. It is impossible. You can talk shit all you want but the bottomline is, they are in harms harms way to do a job. If you do not support their efforts then you are not supporting them.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6125|eXtreme to the maX
you can not support the troops without supporting their mission. It is impossible. You can talk shit all you want but the bottomline is, they are in harms harms way to do a job. If you do not support their efforts then you are not supporting them.
I can see the argument and half agree, troops should only be sent on missions they and their country wholeheartedly believe in.
Otherwise friction develops between the people and the troops.
In a democracy it wouldn't happen.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6860|Cologne, Germany

Dilbert_X wrote:

I can see the argument and half agree, troops should only be sent on missions they and their country wholeheartedly believe in.
Otherwise friction develops between the people and the troops.
In a democracy it wouldn't happen.
well, guess what - it did.

I am sure everyone wants the troops to come home safely. But you don't have to support the mission to wish them well. You simply have to show them that you care, and think about them, send presents over, etc.
The_Guardsman
Tally Ho!!
+81|6764|I'm not sure.... Buts its dark
I support the troops because at the end of the day if we don't who will??

The troops choose to join the forces yes but they don't choose to declare war. Thats up to our illustrious government! So in my view you don't have to support the war if you support the troops.

Regardless of what other people think of the current situation in Iraq my view is that they should have rolled over the position during Op Granby/Desert Storm and not stopped!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard