Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6538|Long Island, New York
Michael Grabner will fuck your shit up in the speed skating competition.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

Chara is a beast. 105.9 .. new record.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Poseidon wrote:

Michael Grabner will fuck your shit up in the speed skating competition.
Told you.

https://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/images/photos/001/123/732/108235172_crop_358x243.jpg?1296348189

Fucking love him. Gonna be a star. Leave it to the Isles to have their All Star be from the waiver wire... lol
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

Goalies were fucking shit up.. I think only two players, one from each team, made it to the third round. One of them was St. Louis .

Xbone Stormsurgezz
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Here you go Kmar

I also found the ASG to be a snorefest, but it usually is. I never watch more than half of the games for any of the major sports' All Star games. I only watch the skills competitions like the NBA and NHL have and like the MLB has with the HR Derby.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

The uniforms have been displayed here on the news today. It's a very clean, traditional look. Note the home jersey doesn't even have tampa bay on it. . I like it.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6474|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Hehe

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

poor little fella
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Rollie with the shutout last night. Really hope Tampa wins the cup this year because of him, although I'm not sure if they have all the tools to pull it off.

Okposo with a 3 point night last night. Glad to see he's back to his old form. JT also on pace to get about 60 points this year, which I'd be happy with. Pretty pumped up for the draft, too. Don't see the Isles taking Couturier, but Ryan Nugent-Hopkins and Gabriel Landeskog could supplement JT very well. I'd be fine with Adam Larsson (or if they could trade up to get a late single digit pick and get Dougie Hamilton), but we have like 8 D Men signed for next year.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

I think that is his fourth one .. and against the flyers to!
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Ultrafunkula

Woot! We have our first Winter Classic in Finland on saturday. Gonna be swee-eet! Which reminds me, gotta find out if I can bring a DSLR to the Olympic Stadium.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
https://a.espncdn.com/photo/2011/0203/nhl_g_lundqvist_bieber1_576.jpg

l o l
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

oh god
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Ultrafunkula

YAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!

Trade trade trade trade! Hei Pos, wanna trade those two for a bucketfull of pucks?

I'm sure someone can clone Mike Richter. Someone? Anyone?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
I just think it's funny how Sather thinks the team can ride the playoffs on the back of Lundqvist when the guy can't catch anything glove high.

Makes me as an Isles fan feel somewhat better about DP being knocked out last night.
Ultrafunkula

Yeah, if NYR ever win the Cup with Henke, I'll take every bad word back. Even those I yelled at him from the stands in Swedish a couple years ago DiPietro broke again? Hei, how about Koskinen netminding for the Sound Tigers. Any news from that guy?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Koskinen? Yeah, he's fucking awful. Something like a 3.30+ GAA and an .880 SV Pct. He's regressed quite a bit.

Poulin is our blue chip goalie. Since DiPietro will inevitably retire soon (fans are about to revolt, seriously) or be traded, 20 year old Poulin looks like he's our #1 for years to come. He's shown massive promise as a 20 year old. 3-2-1 with a .929 SV Pct and a 2.39 GAA. Not bad.
Ultrafunkula

Poseidon wrote:

Koskinen? Yeah, he's fucking awful. Something like a 3.30+ GAA and an .880 SV Pct. He's regressed quite a bit.

Poulin is our blue chip goalie. Since DiPietro will inevitably retire soon (fans are about to revolt, seriously) or be traded, 20 year old Poulin looks like he's our #1 for years to come. He's shown massive promise as a 20 year old. 3-2-1 with a .929 SV Pct and a 2.39 GAA. Not bad.
Wtf? He was supposed to be the next great goalie with his size and everything. Boy prolly got to a harder school over there and can't turn it to his advantage. It's funny with promising game winning goalies who come over there. If they don't break through and decide to come back they stink like hell over here too. Then they go play in Sweden
CC-Marley
+407|6829
Go B's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Wtf? He was supposed to be the next great goalie with his size and everything. Boy prolly got to a harder school over there and can't turn it to his advantage. It's funny with promising game winning goalies who come over there. If they don't break through and decide to come back they stink like hell over here too. Then they go play in Sweden
Yeah, I remember he played very well for the Blues. He also was drafted in a year that was terrible for European goalies, though. And he was drafted pretty high for a goalie. Maybe the pressure's just gotten to him. He's only 22. I'm sure the Isles will give him a few more years, but they also have Anders Nilsson from Sweden who performing pretty well apparently. I just really wish Dieps would retire already. Enough of these fucking shenanigans. -cue Super Troopers video-
Ultrafunkula

Poseidon wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Yeah, I remember he played very well for the Blues. He also was drafted in a year that was terrible for European goalies, though. And he was drafted pretty high for a goalie. Maybe the pressure's just gotten to him. He's only 22. I'm sure the Isles will give him a few more years, but they also have Anders Nilsson from Sweden who performing pretty well apparently. I just really wish Dieps would retire already. Enough of these fucking shenanigans. -cue Super Troopers video-
Send DiPi to Final-land. We just love broken ex-NHLers like Shawn Bates
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5543|Toronto
Leafs suck.

that is all.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Ultrafunkula

This reminds me. Several years ago when I was watching a milf hunter episode, they were in Toronto. The hunter was wondering what all the noise outside was. The milf said the Leafs just won a game. Hunter then lifts his head up from between her legs, looks at he camera and says "Go Leafs go" and goes back to work
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Ultrafunkula wrote:

This reminds me. Several years ago when I was watching a milf hunter episode,
...lmfao
Ultrafunkula

Poseidon wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

This reminds me. Several years ago when I was watching a milf hunter episode,