Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6742|United States
In what appears to have been an explosion of epic proportions, apparently Paul Jackson died about five times.  Others died multiple times as well.

Or someone who made the game got lazy.

How many times can you find Paul Jackson?

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/7786 … athlp1.jpg
(^^ Click for bigger picture)

https://img264.imageshack.us/img264/7786/aftermathlp1.jpg
Commie Killer
+192|6388
Hell, they aint gonna pay people to spend days thinking of names.. Anyways, they are common names, hell, I know two people called Paul Jackson.

Last edited by Commie Killer (2008-02-07 13:51:27)

Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5966|London, England

I COUNTED 5!

Commie Killer wrote:

Hell, they aint gonna pay people to spend days thinking of names.. Anyways, they are common names, hell, I know two people called Paul Jackson.
Well how many SGT. Paul Jacksons do you think are in the U.S Army
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Commie Killer
+192|6388

Mutantsteak wrote:

I COUNTED 5!

Commie Killer wrote:

Outta 1.3 million. Id guess there are a few, but then of course, he is from the USMC in the game.
Mutantbear

Commie Killer wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

I COUNTED 5!

Commie Killer wrote:

Outta 1.3 million. Id guess there are a few, but then of course, he is from the USMC in the game.
...and they all were killed in that explosion, unlikely
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Commie Killer
+192|6388

Mutantsteak wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

I COUNTED 5!

Ok ok, excuse me. Arent we taking this a little to seriously now.
Mutantbear

Yes we are
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6576|London
Face to the f*cking palm

the list is like 20 different names over and over and sometimes in a slightly different order. There's multiple sections exactly the same as other parts of the picture

Last edited by Aries_37 (2008-02-07 14:26:09)

Mutantbear

Infinity WArd  should have just taken the names of their entire staff and used those, activision too.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6768|UK
So you think that IW should just spend ages coming up with names? The list scrolls for nearly 1 minute. Thats THOUSANDS of names, comon, you cant even tell unless you take a damn screenshot.
-TL-
Srs lurker
+25|6494|Oklahoma City

Vilham wrote:

you cant even tell unless you take a damn screenshot.
I could.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6481|Somewhere else

couldn't the scrolling list be infinite, as in repeating.  Maybe the same names are there because they are supposed to be the same person.

IRL the news would do something like that for dramatic effect.
Monkeyman911
Dun wori, it's K.
+76|6423|California, US
according to Howmanyofme.com there are about 4,480 people in the United States named Paul Jackson

how many are Sergeants in the Marines named Paul Jackson I do not know.
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6134|Carnoustie, Scotland
Finlay   Robbins
There are 0 people in the U.S. with the first name Finlay.
This name is not found in our database, this means the name is relatively uncommon. Click here for more details.
   There are 91,187 people in the U.S. with the last name Robbins.
Statistically the 357th most popular last name.
Famous people with the last name Robbins: 

Srs?
David.P
Banned
+649|6275
Bullshit! That motherfuckers alive! Him and Vasquez will probably the main people to play as in the expansion pack! Paul Jackson motherfuckers he's not to be fucked with!(He's black ya know) And btw i would really love to go kill some more allah akbarists with my m4.
Defiance
+438|6672

I saw two Dick Johnsons.
SplashLMNT
+1|5925

Mutantsteak wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

I COUNTED 5!

It was probably the annual meeting of the Paul Jackson club.. Unfortunate.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6502|so randum

David.P wrote:

Bullshit! That motherfuckers alive! Him and Vasquez will probably the main people to play as in the expansion pack! Paul Jackson motherfuckers he's not to be fucked with!(He's black ya know) And btw i would really love to go kill some more allah akbarists with my m4.
So how did he manage to get away from the nuked city, with probably 2 broken legs, and a firestorm going on?

go play WoW.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
SplashLMNT
+1|5925

FatherTed wrote:

David.P wrote:

So how did he manage to get away from the nuked city, with probably 2 broken legs, and a firestorm going on?

go play WoW.
LOL'd
David.P
Banned
+649|6275

FatherTed wrote:

David.P wrote:

go play WoW.
He's paul motherfucken jackson! Thats how!
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6288|eng

David.P wrote:

Paul Jackson isn't black you bumbling idiot. SSgt. Griggs is.
#rekt
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6502|so randum

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

David.P wrote:

Paul Jackson isn't black you bumbling idiot. SSgt. Griggs is.
Also this.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

Defiance wrote:

I saw two Dick Johnsons.
Bunch of Dicks.

https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6287|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
Tells alot about you if you took a screenshot of this short clip from the ending movie and studied it that hard
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard