Knochenmann_AUT
+1|6722
Yes, this is something I want to know. Is it possible to get this patch w/o padding? Is it possible to be 15 min in a transport and do something usefull for the team? How did you get your basic transport?
Salomi
+0|6689
I just got in a boat and drove around for awhile.  Shot enemies when I saw them, then kept on driving

Last edited by Salomi (2006-01-02 07:18:16)

Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6716
Eh no idea
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6760|mansfield
i got in one of them little buggys on dragon valley , me and 2 others just drove around capping flags.
=FDX=VEga
Carlos Hathcock Jr
+7|6707|'Ull, Yorkshire, England
I was a commander in a round on Zatar Wetlands, i sat in a FAV as an engineer doing the commander stuff, when my assets got damaged i drove up to them and repaired them. Easy badge.
Razgriz131
+0|6695
yeah the easiest way to get it (or atleast how I got mine) is to play commander and sit in a hummer or fav or vodnik then u get kills through arty and will meet time req.
Sondar
701SQ Commander
+0|6712
just get in a buggy and get flags
Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6757|Internet!
Yeah, pretty much. Find a large map, hop in a FAV, zoom around the whole time grabbing flags.
Tin_Whisker
+1|6697
There is no way you should have to pad to get this badge.  IF you ever play a large map that is not full, you spend most your time driving around capping flags.  Easy badge, and legit w/o padding.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6688
I feel bad now. I got mine by taking a boat in Operation Clean Sweep and driving to the corner of the map.
MB.nZ
+86|6770|New Zealand
huh? the boat counts for a transport vehicle? Never ever noticed - I just thought it wouldnt get recorded like the time for using the wrench...
BlackLegion42
Damn Command and Conquer Generals...
+62|6725|Rochester, NY
just drove around in a boat at wake picking up stranded people in the sea and dropping them off the mainland for a few times.
cablecopulate
+449|6733|Massachusetts.
I got mine in a Humvee on Karkand I think. I was just driving around dropping people off at flags. I may have even been a mobile spawn point for my squad, can't remember now.
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6833|Finland
I took a hummer on a nearly empty server and parked it somewhere safe and went and made some food and came back and after a few moments, tadaa! You have been awarded...
Koss
+6|6751|U.S.
I just drove around Dragon Vally or one of those maps as an engineer and help my team cap flags and repair tanks n such. Figured I might aswell be some kind of use.
armin
+0|6752| Bosnia & Herzegovina
just drive around man, find a 64 player map with 20 players top, like karkand. then drive in ur humvee capturing flags all the time... tadaa!
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6739|Reality

Knochenmann_AUT wrote:

Yes, this is something I want to know. Is it possible to get this patch w/o padding? Is it possible to be 15 min in a transport and do something usefull for the team? How did you get your basic transport?
Just grab a buggy preferably one with a 360 gun mount and drive around grabbing flags. SpecOps is my kit of choice while driving jsut in case you meet a tank or a hovering helicopter MUahahaha take that you heli-whore. Wooo enough giddy remeberances.

Just stay in buggy. If the enemy pilots (if present) are troublesome then try to found cap zones behind buidlings for some cover.

360 gun mount comes in handy for those smoking choppers - free game!
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6736|England

Superior Mind wrote:

I feel bad now. I got mine by taking a boat in Operation Clean Sweep and driving to the corner of the map.
lol, do a bit of fishing while you were there?
Sud
+0|6743
two words: heli hunting
Ryan
+1,230|6839|Alberta, Canada

well i know being commander and just sitting in a humvee is easy, but most likely, the rounds wont last 10 minutes. i cant go on 64 player servers because of my computer, but most round dont seem to last 10 mins. all those stupid noobs capture all the flags right away.
nevertheless, its gunna be a badge im going to go for in my next few matches.
Ryan
+1,230|6839|Alberta, Canada

MB.nZ wrote:

huh? the boat counts for a transport vehicle? Never ever noticed - I just thought it wouldnt get recorded like the time for using the wrench...
what do u mean time recorded for using the wrench? do u mean u make 5 repiar points and dont get a flippin bagde? i know how ya feel grrrrr
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6784|Singapore

UBAR is Wrong

I got it in EXACTLY 9 minutes today.
Rosse_modest
+76|6772|Antwerp, Flanders

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

i got in one of them little buggys on dragon valley , me and 2 others just drove around capping flags.
Same here, even remember what CP I was at when I got it: the highest flag on 64 player, cant remember its name, pretty close to the US airstrip
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6712
play as commander and steal a hummer, hide it under garages lol
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
(IOC)WhiteLion
+0|6716
Sit In Car Or Boat As A Driver And Wait For At Least 10 Min Simple.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard