elite
+89|6724|Sheffield, England
https://img367.imageshack.us/img367/1060/screen0055jq.jpg

spotted on 24/7 karkand, hes pretty crap like the rest of 2nd leutenant players.
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6847|Finland
Who gives a shit about that?
=TH=[Eleanor]-NL-
The Karma Collector!
+233|6700|The Netherlands
yeah, who gives a shit, I saw <Wkl>Anubis on a 24/7 wake server lately, died 6 times with no kills or points at all (and I like him cuz he wanted to help me with the helicopter service ribbon, too bad we couldn't get into a chopper cuz there were more people aiming for that one    )

Last edited by =TH=[Eleanor]-NL- (2006-01-02 06:28:36)

DeVerlosserNL
The Flying Dutchmen
+5|6717|Chinese Airfield.

Landepaukku wrote:

x2
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6730
If they would be so crap they wouldn't have almost 4x of your points.

Ah well:

DeVerlosserNL wrote:

Landepaukku wrote:

x2
x3
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6848|Munich, Germany

Ub3r-ElitE wrote:

points are mainly a matter of time, im spending around 14hours a day in  front of a computer at work so i dont really have time to play another 8 hours

anyway i dont care either what those guys do
Minnesoter
+2|6769
I just had a shit.
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6730

mort4u wrote:

Ub3r-ElitE wrote:

points are mainly a matter of time, im spending around 14hours a day in  front of a computer at work so i dont really have time to play another 8 hours
Yeah but you can't say they are crap. If someone spends 1000-1800h playing a game he needs to be good. Those guys got the ultimate game knowledge. And we know: knowledge = power
maddogjj
+3|6842|U S A
Personally I think most of the top players in score are way overated.  Look at their stats, like Blazin.  Looks like all he does is run around and medic to rack up points.  Almost 50,000 revives and 22,000 heals, and most of his time is on (what else) karkand and sharqi.  dont get me wrong im sure the guy has some skill  but It looks to me like just another stats padder.
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6768|Brixham, UK
Blazin doesn't pad. He just spends 12 hours a day on the [PTG] City maps only server running around healing people, even if it means the person he heals get shot again and again and again.
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6730
Speaking of 2nd Lts...if he continues playing that much Firestorm will be #1 in like 1-2 weeks.

I'd love to see the comments. "OMG n00b commander wh0re!!111"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard