Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6706|Alaska
Im looking to upgrade my truck, and ive visited some nice websites but the reliables ones are pretty expensive in accessories and custom parts but has anyone bought any custom accessories from ebay motors? Like billet grilles, headlights, projector headlights and such.

And also, i dont know if this matters but i have a 2000 Z71 tahoe that has a 5.7L v8 and i was wanting to put dual exhaust on it but anyone know a good site on exhaust systems? I know i can search my self but i want something reliable and not too pricey.

Thanks
Sgt.Gene
+215|6764

Dsp-CS- wrote:

Im looking to upgrade my truck, and ive visited some nice websites but the reliables ones are pretty expensive in accessories and custom parts but has anyone bought any custom accessories from ebay motors? Like billet grilles, headlights, projector headlights and such.

And also, i dont know if this matters but i have a 2000 Z71 tahoe that has a 5.7L v8 and i was wanting to put dual exhaust on it but anyone know a good site on exhaust systems? I know i can search my self but i want something reliable and not too pricey.

Thanks
Well... Flowmasters arent too expensive. But if you want cheap and alright quality go with magnaflows. But if you wanna go complete balls to the wall... Cherry Bomb Glasspacks.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6519|Montucky
Flowmaster American Thunder $400.00

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetai … toview=sku

I put this type of daul exhaust on my friends 2000 Chevy ext cab short bed.

I went with Dynomax for my truck since their are 2 companies that make a catback system for my truck.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard