Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|5134|St. Andrews / Oslo

Dr_3V|L wrote:

http://www.last.fm/user/evil1989/

It's great, sometimes you find new artists you never heard of.
Your musical compatibility rating with evil1989 is: Super


Yay
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|4974

I'm at low or very low with you guys.
Dr_3V|L
Member
+51|5127|Twente, The Netherlands

Jenspm wrote:

Dr_3V|L wrote:

http://www.last.fm/user/evil1989/

It's great, sometimes you find new artists you never heard of.
Your musical compatibility rating with evil1989 is: Super


Yay
Gotta love Muse
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|4979|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Had this for years...stoped using it when i started using Itunes.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|5158|Scotland

Jenspm wrote:

Cougar wrote:

Jenspm wrote:


"We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for most listeners located outside of the U.S."
Ha....ha......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

SUX2BU!
At least they were deeply, deeply sorry?
That is why you use a Proxy to get hold of their awesome services.
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|4793|fåking denmark
Is it free?
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|5158|Scotland

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

Is it free?
Yes.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|5093|Devon, England
I used Pandora, but I like last.fm alot too...

I like how it tracks the music I listen to
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|4793|fåking denmark
Just made a profile:

http://www.last.fm/user/Jensen69/
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|5093|Devon, England
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,417|5057

Ugh, all you guys suck! I'm "low" or "very low" with all of you! But I'm not surprised, electronic music isn't quite the mainstream...
Entertayner
Member
+826|4973

Ipostedthisagesago.

:p
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|5134|St. Andrews / Oslo

gtfomythread
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|4892|Gogledd Cymru

whyarewetypinglikethis
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|4984|MANCHESTERRR
tupla_s
.
+455|4994|Finland
Fosterthelegend
:)
+97|5017|Kent, UK
http://www.last.fm/user/foster_UK/

coming up to a year now
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|5141|Toronto | Canada

TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|4842|Brisbane, Australia

http://www.last.fm/user/TimmmmaaaaH/

How do I re-add my iTunes history? I added it, but long story short I had to delete it all again...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,417|5057

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

http://www.last.fm/user/TimmmmaaaaH/

How do I re-add my iTunes history? I added it, but long story short I had to delete it all again...
I'm not sure you can add it to last.fm??? Try something with the .xml file that you (hopefully) saved before you deleted your library.

Oh and I'm def adding you to my friends list. All these other losers here have very low compatibility, but at least we're medium!

Last edited by mtb0minime (2007-11-29 18:48:48)

TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|4842|Brisbane, Australia

mtb0minime wrote:

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

http://www.last.fm/user/TimmmmaaaaH/

How do I re-add my iTunes history? I added it, but long story short I had to delete it all again...
I'm not sure you can add it to last.fm??? Try something with the .xml file that you (hopefully) saved before you deleted your library.

Oh and I'm def adding you to my friends list. All these other losers here have very low compatibility, but at least we're medium!
ahaha.

I meant I erased my "listening history" from last.fm, because after it sync-ed with my iTunes library, I remembered that song that I accidentally left on repeat for an entire day while I was out

Needless to say, I wanted that erased.

So now I have erased its "play count" in iTunes, but can't find a way to re add my iTunes play counts to last.fm.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,417|5057

Oh, not sure if you can add the iTunes play counts to last.fm

Make a new playlist and repeat the songs however many it was before???
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|4842|Brisbane, Australia

mtb0minime wrote:

Oh, not sure if you can add the iTunes play counts to last.fm

Make a new playlist and repeat the songs however many it was before???
lulz.

I had added them, then deleted them. It is apparently a one time thing when you install the software .

I will just have to actually listen to some music
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,417|5057

When I first got my computer and iTunes + last.fm along with it, I would just keep the party shuffle on non-stop. My counts aren't skewed too much, but a lot of my older songs have much more play counts then they should.

But I doubt anyone really checks anyway. I don't look at my friends' lists anyway, I just like to check my stats and see my top artists or top tracks every once in a while.
sportsman11-2cool4u
We can be those mistakes!
+98|4729|USA Biznatch!
Sorry to revive an old topic just got it .
http://www.last.fm/user/Sportsman11/

Btw how do you search for a specific song?? Idk how and i get these gay 30 sec samples...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2019 Jeff Minard