Ryan
+1,230|6852|Alberta, Canada

I have to write a stupid letter and include what I want to learn from my English course.
Halp.
jord
+2,382|6687|The North, beyond the wall.
Hahahaha.

Is the course mandatory? If not, you obviously you want to learn whatever is required for you to pass your exams and get a job.
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6487|Communist Republic of CA, USA
eYe wnt 2 lrn 2 tawk pritty nd guhd kthxbai
Ryan

jord wrote:

Hahahaha.

Is the course mandatory? If not, you obviously you want to learn whatever is required for you to pass your exams and get a job.
Yes, it's my English 10 course. So far, I have this:

Gay Letter wrote:

I hope to learn a lot from this English course. I am good at writing essays and letters and I hope this course can further my knowledge about them. Reading is not one of my favourite things to do, but this course might encourage me to read more. I also hope to learn more about literature and styles of writing.
All bogus, but it works.
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6729|Scotland

Major.League.Infidel wrote:

eYe wnt 2 lrn 2 tawk pritty nd guhd kthxbai
seconded
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6729|Scotland
srs reply:

spraff on about communication, understanding of literature and broadening your vocabulary.

Bullshit Baffles Brilliance, remember that.
Ryan

Airwolf wrote:

srs reply:

spraff on about communication, understanding of literature and broadening your vocabulary.

Bullshit Baffles Brilliance, remember that.
Nice alliteration there m8.
jord
Well, what do you want to learn from it?

I am only a class 3 mind reader. Means I can't do it over 1000's of miles.
Ryan

jord wrote:

That's what I'm asking you guys.
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6487|Communist Republic of CA, USA

Ryan wrote:

jord wrote:

Last I checked you're the only one who can answer that.
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6729|Scotland

Ryan wrote:

Nice alliteration there m8.
it's a well known military phrase.

I quite admired your little anecdote
Ryan

Major.League.Infidel wrote:

Ryan wrote:

jord wrote:

Last I checked you're the only one who can answer that.
Basically I wanna get through the course so that I don't have to do it for another year. I hate english.
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6461|Cambridge, UK

say you want to learn how to express yourself with clarity using the full range of the English vocabulary.... oh and how to describe things without calling everything gay, stupid, etc...

btw: I sucked and hated English as well - stupid gay subject

Last edited by KylieTastic (2008-02-03 11:21:53)

NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6142
Learn how to write a letter describing what you want to do, and not what others want you to do.
jord

Gay Letter wrote:

I hope to learn a lot from this English course. I am good at writing essays and letters and I hope this course can further my knowledge about them. Reading is not one of my favourite things to do, but this course might encourage me to read more. I also hope to learn more about literature and styles of writing. I also wish to further my linguistic skills and develop a wide range of vocabulary because I met a girl and she's pretty intelligent and I really want to plough the shit out of her. Over and over again. So much so I am willing to turn up for every single one of my lessons without failure, even if I get my legs broke by that really cool,funny, strong, good looking Englishmen that we have all come to love as Jord. I realise you may not have heard of him, but he is my idol.

Furthermore, I am an avid video game enthusiast and would love to degrade people through the use of superior language.

Thanks and my kindest regards,

Ryan
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6141|Scotland!
You want to learn to write letters by yourself
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6262|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
I think the reason they make you write what you want to gain from your course is to ascertain how good your English skills are. I.e Literature, Punctuation, Grammar etc etc. The reason I ended up in low classes for my English courses is because I was shite at English in school. Good luck with the course though Ryan mate.
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6292|Pennsyltucky

Ryan wrote:

I have to write a stupid letter and include what I want to learn from my English course.
Halp.
I wantz to lurn to stop talking like a LOLCAT.

Ktahnksbai

A+ Guarenteed !
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6520|Gold Coast

jord wrote:

Gay Letter wrote:

I hope to learn a lot from this English course. I am good at writing essays and letters and I hope this course can further my knowledge about them. Reading is not one of my favourite things to do, but this course might encourage me to read more. I also hope to learn more about literature and styles of writing. I also wish to further my linguistic skills and develop a wide range of vocabulary because I met a girl and she's pretty intelligent and I really want to plough the shit out of her. Over and over again. So much so I am willing to turn up for every single one of my lessons without failure, even if I get my legs broke by that really cool,funny, strong, good looking Englishmen that we have all come to love as Jord. I realise you may not have heard of him, but he is my idol.

Furthermore, I am an avid video game enthusiast and would love to degrade people through the use of superior language.

Thanks and my kindest regards,

Ryan
LOL.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
twiistaaa
+87|6678|mexico
what do you actually want to do with your life? then connect english to your goals.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6630|Gold coast, Aus.
"Nothing"
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6375|California
Write how you want to learn more of the english language, and be like I believe this paper can make a difference in the world.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6664

Hahaha, at first I thought it was literally a gay course, like talking about gay people and stuff.
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6527|USA
a quality cover letter.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6587|Columbus, OH

mtb0minime wrote:

Hahaha, at first I thought it was literally a gay course, like talking about gay people and stuff.
lol same here....I thought it was a new school-enrichment.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard