Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6359|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
Been a while since I've laughed this much about admins so I'm gonna share it.

Me and a couple of mates were playing Wake Island happily for a round, when the map changes to Strike At Karkand. This server was a vehicles server. The admin then says he will kick me if I don't get out of a tank, I decide to ask why he doesn't change the server to I/O if he wants to play I/O but he warns me about bad language (and I didnt swear). I get out the tank and start playing infantry. We keep running around capping flags but they have swapped their entire clan onto one side and its about 4 vs 10. So I decide to go back to Gatehouse and hold there until the round ends, allowing us to win. We do this for about 5 minutes when I get told I'm a camping noob and this admin (U.Need.Medic) says he doesn't wanna play against us anymore, I say 'Leave the server then', he then says 'How about kick you'. I find this amusing and LOL it along with 'for what reason'. I'm then kicked for camping when we only have 1 flag and the only thing to do is hold them off. I had 27/0 when I was kicked.

Here are the pics, as you can see I got in my last words before I was kicked;

https://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x259/LordofWar843/bf2-20080201-201041.png

https://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x259/LordofWar843/bf2-20080201-201048.png

So if you feel like being amused or just laughing at the French, please visit TuS and beat them so they can kick you for no particular reason except they are losing and your winning!
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|5988|Aberdeen, Scotland
Yup, French servers always have noob players and dumb admins.

I've been kicked without warning from more than 1 for bullshit reasons.

Edit...I have worked with French guys in the past and I don't particularly dislike the french, but when it comes to this game they really do suck

Last edited by MrAnderson (2008-02-01 12:50:54)

cpt._crust
+3|6499
I was just playing on an EA FRANCE : IDF ! INFANTRY ! server, and each and every person was hopping around like Super Mario with a flaming metal pipe up his ass.  Nothing but endless hopping and prone spamming for the insta-kill.  Pathetic.

French servers are as lame as it gets.

It's rare that I find a server where people play with respect.  Sad.
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6291|The | Netherlands
I agree, you didn't take the tank
rededition
+15|6561
Ur right there.
Some French servers are pretty shit if i may say so.
One particular French server is BOM.

Admin u suck...got kicked for owning the server and can never get back on the server.
I find most french servers shit anyway and are no match for myself.

And thats being honest.
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6359|Stealth on Grand Bazaar

3lmo wrote:

I agree, you didn't take the tank
I did at the start, then got told if I didn't get out I'd get kicked. Got out, owned them on infantry > get kicked anyway. Maybe I should have 3lmo then I could have done what the Germans did in WW2, drive through their lines into Paris LOL

rededition wrote:

One particular French server is BOM.
Been on that one too. I remember one particular member of that clan had a habit of shooting me across the map through fog. My clanmate SS'd him doing it. Funny cos I still got a quality score, as I had my squad and medics whoring me across the map. LOL. We got kicked for 'bad language' in the end because I think the kid realised my mate was ghosting for us so we could find this hacker.

It's clear that noone here likes the French. I think thats decided now. HF owning the Frog admins!

Last edited by nighthawk843 (2008-02-06 16:29:04)

venom6
Since day One.
+247|6547|Hungary
French servers suck..so i mostly avoid to join them. Had allways "common" thing and i was kicked or banned for a few hours. They just fail in real life nad in online games too. Ohh i have 1 exception. I got a french mate who is normal not a newb like the other 99%

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard