DaBombadier
+8|6425|Sooooo coooold....Canada....
Ok so do the little AA turrets sitting on the top of Battle Walkers count for the Air Defense Medal? Because I've never even touched one of those staionry Air Defense turrets...so I'm guessing I got the medal from sitting in the Walker?
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6304|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

DaBombadier wrote:

Ok so do the little AA turrets sitting on the top of Battle Walkers count for the Air Defense Medal? Because I've never even touched one of those staionry Air Defense turrets...so I'm guessing I got the medal from sitting in the Walker?
They do, they are, in fact, AA turrets and not anti personell turrets..

(That is also why they can lock on planes)
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
DaBombadier
+8|6425|Sooooo coooold....Canada....

FloppY_ wrote:

DaBombadier wrote:

So sitting in that AA turret on the walker counts as time for the Armor Medal and Air Defense medal at the same time?
FloppY_
­

DaBombadier wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

DaBombadier wrote:

So sitting in that AA turret on the walker counts as time for the Armor Medal and Air Defense medal at the same time?
No, only airdefence afaik...
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5954
Lol, funny how everybody thinks that the AA turret on the Battle Walkers are for anti-personel.

Another thing though, I see how those turrets are devastating, but I can't hit anything flying with the walker moving. And would any normal human being get motion sickness sitting in that thing with that constant moving up and down?

Anyways, nice to know those things cound as AA in the badges!
eaglecorps
shotguns
+23|6261|TEXAS
and if you do try to hit a person with that top turret it kicks up alot of snow / dirt. So Y? AA FTW!
FloppY_
­

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Lol, funny how everybody thinks that the AA turret on the Battle Walkers are for anti-personel.

Another thing though, I see how those turrets are devastating, but I can't hit anything flying with the walker moving. And would any normal human being get motion sickness sitting in that thing with that constant moving up and down?

Anyways, nice to know those things cound as AA in the badges!
Use it to rape infantry in city maps and you will get >5 clear sky pins per round.... thats what i did

Just make sure to keep an eye out for freindly nubbies trying to take the walker and start moving,,,

Last edited by FloppY_ (2008-02-09 07:22:16)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard