Benzin
+576|6001
I got my expert air defense badge ... but it is not reporting. What's with that??? 24 hours have passed and still no badge. Though I have a screen shot?
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6648

CapnNismo wrote:

I got my expert air defense badge ... but it is not reporting. What's with that??? 24 hours have passed and still no badge. Though I have a screen shot?
give it some time dont worry
Benzin
+576|6001
Well I got the points from the server ... but it's been about 36 hours since I earned the badge. If this was the weekend, I wouldn't care so much. But it's the middle of the week ...
Stimey
­
+786|6123|Ontario | Canada
Once you get off that server and let your stats update it should be fine.
­
­
­
­
­
­
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6306|The | Netherlands
Go get it again
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6002|Aberdeen, Scotland

3lmo wrote:

Go get it again
Yup....try again, unlikely you will get it now.
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6270|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)
3 hours 19 minutes ago:

CapnNismo wrote:

1 hour 25 minutes ago:

CapnNismo wrote:

Well I got the points from the server ... but it's been about 36 hours since I earned the badge. If this was the weekend, I wouldn't care so much. But it's the middle of the week ...
Damn time moves fast where you're from!
TheGiantSE
+14|6474|Sweden
After 2½ years it should not come as a surprise that badges you earn might not show up in Buggfield 2!

Get it again... if you have the skills you can get it one more time and if it was luck you don't deserve it anyway
daves-box
+15|6649
yeah no shit, stats take sometime.... get use to it
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6593|Reisterstown, MD

How do you not have a kill as an aviator?  I think you can crash on purpose and still get a kill.
RuhRoh
+2|6543|DC area, USA
Kubra Dam Is where I got the air defense. It wasn't even a 64 player server with less people. Lots of targets and you can kill infantry or air with the mobile AA and they both count as AA kills
DankmanHightimes
+24|6503|atlanta GA
get it again. find a linebacker and rape a flag you have it in no time.
MrAnderson
I got it on Kubra too...my first expert I think...just sit at materials station in the linebacker and keep nailing the choppers

Last edited by MrAnderson (2008-02-01 10:51:44)

Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6789|Bulgaria
Yes, today I played some Karkand and some Tampa, and those rounds have not been recorded into my stats - at least not yet!
MrAnderson
You've been playing dodgy servers Nikola, stats are fine
t0mhank5
+319|6714|Surge

killer21 wrote:

How do you not have a kill as an aviator?  I think you can crash on purpose and still get a kill.
loll
Benzin
+576|6001

Ninja_Kid2002 wrote:

3 hours 19 minutes ago:

CapnNismo wrote:

1 hour 25 minutes ago:

CapnNismo wrote:

Damn time moves fast where you're from!
Wow, you're fucking retarded. I ain't posting in real time. I waited dumb shit. Just wondering if anyone else experienced it. Two silver medals and an expert badge from a server didn't report. Just won't go back there and I'll earn it again. It sucks, but oh well.
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6339
yea bf2 stats were down for a bit the other day they should be back up
Wallpaper
+303|5996|The pool
Try a different server?
DogGunn
DogGunn Eats BF2!
+4|6850
Stats are down, and will be down for a while due to hackers screwing with the Stats.
Larsenovic
+2|6393
sucks. Just got expert first aid badge yesterday. Since not registered i tried again today and was lucky to do it again. But still not registered. Even not in BF HQ. Think I have to try another server or what. perhaps I should just wait until Monday before I complain :-)
Larsenovic
+2|6393

DogGunn wrote:

Stats are down, and will be down for a while due to hackers screwing with the Stats.
are you sure that's why.... ? ..... hmm sounds strange
dirtracer74
+10|6293
Been playing all day, everything is uploading just fine. Nearly a different server every round as well. All golds uploaded, all points, all time, everyting. Some in my clan reported that EA's master server went down for a few hours early this morning. Maybe I just missed playing during that window.
MrAnderson
Yup, no problem at any time with stats for me, but there was a problem loggin ing a couple of hours ago...I just started playing Bioshock instead

Edit...BiosHock not Biosock lol...

Last edited by MrAnderson (2008-02-02 17:19:11)

Benzin
+576|6001
I'll just give it a shot later in the week ... just had a small window to play and got it, and then it doesn't report, so that sucks.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard