Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4844|Amsterdam
I stopped watching this show.

Long time coming
El Beardo
steel woolly mammoth
+150|5721|Gulf Coast

Last episode wasn't terrible. Did anyone else recognize who played Hannahs ex-sister in law when Deb was getting that guy exhumed?
no but she was annoying
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

I'm shot! You and I both know I am done for! Don't take me to the hospital but instead drive me across town to your boat and off to the middle of the bay! I'll survive the 6 hour trip but I won't survive 5 minutes i the hospital!
but mr bad was so hot... i think he had a thing for Dex
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

As for dosing someone with flammable liquid and watching them burn- it happened in NYC about a year ago
http://brooklyn.ny1.com/content/top_sto … vator-fire
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6313

Way to go Deb

Spoiler (highlight to read):
you managed to invent a blood-repellent dress
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6578|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Great! Now i cant fucking wait for the next season!
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

Deb and Dexter are gonna bone next season.
this season beats out the last two. Spoiler (highlight to read):
i was waiting for a new years kiss -Deb n Dex -but the camera tilted up to the stars instead

Last edited by Kimmmmmmmmmmmm (2012-12-19 05:26:21)

Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6475|6 6 4 oh, I forget

There. Watched season 7 yesterday almost in a row. Having a flu is always good for series marathons. I hope they go out with a blast in the season 8 ending. Which apparently starts in late june. I liked this season more than the last few. Always fun to watch when the noose tightens up around Dex. "What will he think of next?!"
13/f/taiwan
+940|5700
Ever since I first started to watch this show I began to carry a strong resentment towards [the character]Dexter and the ways he would justify his acts.

The one thing that has disturbed me even more is the atmosphere and general consensus by many of the fans which is very creepy.  The millions who watch this show and look up to him as a vigilante, with wholehearted and noble intentions, on the side of the common person. All while believing they too can relate well with Dexter and maybe even share a few moments if they met the guy in person. When in fact they probably share nothing in common and are just as likely to end up on the his table.

That being said, I wouldn't spend one minute in a room with this guy. The only reason he murders people who circumvented the system is because it makes him feel as if he does no wrong since it doesn't break harry's code. A code which he has broken. Not to imply that it holds any legitimacy. It was just a way to separate himself from his victims and make him feel like he doesn't share any attributes with them. Which he does if you look at the number of innocent people who were ruined/killed, in a similar fashion that Dexter himself was, either directly/indirectly throughout the series.

tl;dr version: Dexter is mental and in no way is he the "good guy."
Ultrafunkula

Wrong. He kills because he needs to kill. Therefore he kills bad ppl.
the shirt - for some odd reason has started to get on my nerves. when will he change?
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDO0Iav3TmyH8_CV1z4L6hV25YpEmdD0-kBRalCtZ7SmotwWgE6w
it sure does bring out muscle definition and is flattering but now when i see it anywhere else, i think of Dex.
Ultrafunkula

http://www.imdb.com/news/ni48389870/?ref_=hm_nw_tp_t5

Last season coming up. Which is a good thing imo. No need to milk it longer. Hopefully this show has a decent ending.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6710|England. Stoke
Agreed. Although the last couple of series haven't been as strong as the earlier ones, I've still enjoyed them. But they need to end it, before, as you say they just start milking and dragging it out too much.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

Macbeth wrote:

Deb and Dexter are gonna bone next season.
eww grosssss  but yeah.. i see. it.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

The series will probably end with someone killing dexter in the sort of same way he killed people.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom
his sister is gonna kill him spoiler alert
Tu Stultus Es
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

Can't be a spoiler. It was in the books
eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom
i guess im just a retard for not reading the books like everybody else in the universe
Tu Stultus Es
The first two episodes - of the newest season -  were awesome, just caught up last night .. Worth a see!

Last edited by Kimmmmmmmmmmmm (2013-07-09 06:28:58)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

Didn't even know it was a book. Now I can say I've neither read nor watched it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard