Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6604|132 and Bush

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Takeda wrote:

Well i would love to continue talking to u guys but i got stuff to do. By the speed and intusiastic response you came up to a 3day no post here i could almost say u get paid to do this so have fun.
this seems to be a strong trend with people who post about paul and lose ammo for their argument.
Well of course you know only Ron Paul gets interpreted, snubbed, and given unequal time at CNN..lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHsFjEBFDlM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tISSenrP0K4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNT9RnvrJxc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD9eO7qToTk

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bdb_1199717485
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKBlk1Vpeuw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdSxLH1NfY0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNb6uSjelfA
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Phrozenbot
+632|6619|do not disturb

xD
Takeda
+9|6782

Kmarion wrote:

Takeda wrote:

Kmarion by your last posts i don't need to do any research about you as GunSlinger OIF II has done for me.
And you wonder why I said shallow.

Takeda wrote:

All that diversion posting from you two is incredible, instead of talking on the issues i come up with you just go around and attacked me in some incredible way. Wow.
There are plenty of other topics devoted to R Paulitics (with regards to specific policy). However you seem to lack the effort to use the search button. If you had looked you would have seen that I have actually agreed with some of his positions. It's much easier for you to write me off. I'm not here to spoon feed you.
Your atitude continues to impress me Kmarion. From this topic, whe i see you calling Ron Paul supporters "lunatics" you show what your all about so i don't need to see any more of your propaganda.

Yes there is the search button but this is a Ron Paul topic and again i say to you...
"If you can't count how much time and questions was given to Ron Paul in the debates comparing to the other candidates i can't really do anything for you".
"If you can't tell me why he was interupted and lied that he would be given some time later by the CNN moderator in the last CNN debate then just stop posting".

Why do you keep posting? If you don't aswer the questions just stop it. I feel like i'm in the twilight zone. It doesn't matter how many posts you got here if you avoid questions and attack people personally calling names like "lunatics" teaming up with your buddy GunSlinger OIF II.

I wonder why you do this? When i see GunSlinger OIF II asking about my agenda i can see the one having an agenda his him and his agenda his transparent. Any person with good sense can what it is.
Takeda
+9|6782

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Takeda wrote:

Well i would love to continue talking to u guys but i got stuff to do. By the speed and intusiastic response you came up to a 3day no post here i could almost say u get paid to do this so have fun.
this seems to be a strong trend with people who post about paul and lose ammo for their argument.
Is it? Or is it a trend with people that like to disinform and go name calling to say that Ron Paul supporters lose ammo and arguments.
Dude i got a life... I'm not here 24/7 distributing propaganda like you, checking people's previous posts and sniffing for Ron Paul supporters so everyone on of them can be called a name in favor of your agenda.

It's because of people that think like this that america is falling back, when people come up with real issues you just call them names and don't adress the issues.

Don't worry that i'll always get some time to aswer to your posts even if you don't address even 1issue i come upon for the sake of the people seeing this topic.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6647

Takeda wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Takeda wrote:

Is it? Or is it a trend with people that like to disinform and go name calling to say that Ron Paul supporters lose ammo and arguments.
Dude i got a life... I'm not here 24/7 distributing propaganda like you, checking people's previous posts and sniffing for Ron Paul supporters so everyone on of them can be called a name in favor of your agenda.

It's because of people that think like this that america is falling back, when people come up with real issues you just call them names and don't adress the issues.

Don't worry that i'll always get some time to aswer to your posts even if you don't address even 1issue i come upon for the sake of the people seeing this topic.
worry about your own god damn elections.  quit spreading ron paul propaganda.  you are the stupidest turd in the world IF you dont think thats what you are doing

if you are so concerned with what i got to say about fag boy ron paul,   search tool.

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2008-02-04 07:21:05)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6604|132 and Bush

Takeda wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Takeda wrote:

Kmarion by your last posts i don't need to do any research about you as GunSlinger OIF II has done for me.
And you wonder why I said shallow.

Takeda wrote:

All that diversion posting from you two is incredible, instead of talking on the issues i come up with you just go around and attacked me in some incredible way. Wow.
There are plenty of other topics devoted to R Paulitics (with regards to specific policy). However you seem to lack the effort to use the search button. If you had looked you would have seen that I have actually agreed with some of his positions. It's much easier for you to write me off. I'm not here to spoon feed you.
Your atitude continues to impress me Kmarion. From this topic, whe i see you calling Ron Paul supporters "lunatics" you show what your all about so i don't need to see any more of your propaganda.
You obviously have selective reading and an inability to put things into context. Let me help you out.

Kmarion wrote:

The media always follows the front runners. This paranoia -->some<-- of the Ron Paul supporters have is just desperation. He has had time on every single news outlet. He has got more coverage than most candidates who trail this far behind. He is no where near the frontrunner's.

Kmarion wrote:

I didn't shit on all Ron Paul Supporters, -->just the paranoid and extreme fringe.<--
From my other post.

Kmarion wrote:

Ron Paul was solid tonight, and I am not exactly a Ron Paul fan.

Kmarion wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Im going to start calling Ron Paul supporters "Ron Paul apologist's"  seems like thats all they do.
They are not all like that. In fact most aren't. But the ones that are that way are so loud and annoying, they resonate naivety and paranoia from their drum circles.

http://i1.tinypic.com/6oukubr.jpg

Kmarion wrote:

I happened to agree with a lot of Ron Paul's ideas (Reading this thread in it's entirety would have given you this information). However, I think his worst enemy's are his supporters. The ones who seem very pushy and make outrageous claims. Example: They make cute little videos like this, taking Glenn becks comments out of context. When in fact Glenn Beck is one of the ones who have given Ron Paul a chance to explain himself.. without interruption. When you look at a candidate it is important that you take a look at the whole picture, his entire character. Not just the miracles he claims to be capable of.
And of course I am so anti-RP that I post an hour long video of him on Glenn Beck
[google]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8417135044213597647&q=ron+paul+glenn+beck&total=386&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=2[/google]

You wouldn't look so foolish if you had looked at some of my other post, or at least asked me where I stand.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
eleven bravo
+1,399|5262|foggy bottom
this conspiracy is failing
Tu Stultus Es
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5589

The media needs to work harder to stop the Ron Paul Revolution.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6109|eXtreme to the maX
Don't worry, the Republican machine will kill him, even if it means Obama getting re-elected.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6414|'Murka

Dilbert_X wrote:

Don't worry, the Republican machine will kill him, even if it means Obama getting re-elected.
I don't think so.

I finally heard a pundit say today they'd vote for Paul if he were the candidate.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Dunno, the Gingrich camp would kill him just because, and Paul isn't rabid enough for the neo-cons.

I still think the Republicans would rather not win the next election, the economy is going to pick up slowly, better to wait for the next one and claim all the credit.
FEOS
+1,182|6414|'Murka

Dilbert_X wrote:

Dunno, the Gingrich camp would kill him just because, and Paul isn't rabid enough for the neo-cons.

I still think the Republicans would rather not win the next election, the economy is going to pick up slowly, better to wait for the next one and claim all the credit.
That's like saying the Republicans didn't really want to win the election in 1980, either. I mean, the economy was going to pick back up eventually, right?

Nonsense argument.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
They didn't want to beat Obama the first time.
McCain-Palin? That was a slow bicycle team right there - more a clown tandem with pedals going in opposite directions in fact.
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_72-XGWCgZog/S5UnvU4-ZgI/AAAAAAAAB5A/32EIMJXwn-o/s400/huge-tandem-bike.jpg

They might try to pin it on Paul this time, he's not a real republican so he's fair game.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2011-12-29 20:27:39)

FEOS
+1,182|6414|'Murka

It won't be Paul.

The nominee will be Romney. And he stands a pretty good chance of beating Obama in the general.
― Albert Einstein

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5361|London, England

FEOS wrote:

It won't be Paul.

The nominee will be Romney. And he stands a pretty good chance of beating Obama in the general.
I will abstain or vote Gary Johnson if those are my options.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
FEOS
+1,182|6414|'Murka

And you're free to do that.

NY will go for Obama, regardless.

I didn't vote for either major party last election, either. My state was going for McCain, regardless.
― Albert Einstein

Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6778|Moscow, Russia

FEOS wrote:

And you're free to do that.

NY will go for Obama, regardless.

I didn't vote for either major party last election, either. My state was going for McCain, regardless.
democracy. it's going disregarding your opinion. go figure.

Last edited by Shahter (2011-12-29 21:45:35)

if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6678|Canberra, AUS
because feos's opinion > everyone else's, obviously
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6604|132 and Bush

eleven bravo wrote:

this conspiracy is failing
He was leading (still may be) the Iowa Caucus. At this point the media would look like a bunch of idiots not covering him.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6778|Moscow, Russia

Spark wrote:

actually, feos' opinion is as fine as any other. what i meant was that thing we are used to call "modern democracy" goes disregarding any and all opinions save those who bought themselves some politicians.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6778|Noizyland

Republicans don't seem to like Ron Paul. The Republican Party is looking for an Obama-beater and Paul, someone who has failed to be nominated before, doesn't tick that box. Paul is old and despite being more intelligent and clued-in than any other potential Republican candidate, (in my opinion,) he's just not appealing to the average uninformed undecided voters and he's not appealing to the hardcore right Republican base. He is appealing to right-leaning liberals but then so is Obama. Paul's in a crap position and doesn't really stand a chance.

I think the Republican Party really wanted Perry, a smooth slick good old boy who voters could see themselves grabbing a beer with. But now he's fucked that up for himself and I doubt he'll claw back enough support in time. Cain's buggered, Johnson's gone Libertarian, Bachmann is the 'indoor Sarah Palin', Huntsman just doesn't have what it takes, Santorum's a closed-minded fool who would be torn apart by someone like Obama,  Gingrich is... scary, and he has a chance but isn't very appealing to undecided and swing voters. I still think that Romney will get the nod which I'm okay with despite the whole Mormon thing.

But all this feels kind of moot really, not one of them has what it takes to unseat Obama despite the dissatisfaction and despite the sheen of 2008's campaign wearing off. Obama can bring out sound bites like "I got Osama" and "I got our troops out of Iraq" and counter-arguments to his ineffectiveness in bringing through the policy changes he trumpeted during the last election won't really make much of an impact.

Then again anything can happen in American politics and while I don't think that Obama is a one-term President I'm not putting any money on it.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Paul is a good centre-ground candidate, but too old.
The centre ground is worth more votes than the far right at least.
FEOS
+1,182|6414|'Murka

Shahter wrote:

Spark wrote:

actually, feos' opinion is as fine as any other. what i meant was that thing we are used to call "modern democracy" goes disregarding any and all opinions save those who bought themselves some politicians.
And how do you figure that?

Because of the electoral college? Argument does not map.
― Albert Einstein

FEOS
+1,182|6414|'Murka

Spark wrote:

Well, duh...
― Albert Einstein

Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6778|Moscow, Russia

FEOS wrote:

Shahter wrote:

Spark wrote:

And how do you figure that?
easy. modern democracy is operated using modern information and public opinion manipulation tools. those, who control those tools, control the democracy. in the environment like this, politicians have no choice but to prostitute themselves, while opinions - actual educated opinions - don't mean shit, because opinion of the majority is easily manufactured.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard