Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6677
Media Conspiracy against Ron Paul
This is really getting on my nerves.  I don't care if he isn't going to win.  I'll vote for him anyways.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6615
too easy

http://www.davidduke.com/general/clear- … _2126.html

he agrees with you too.

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2008-01-30 19:31:50)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6572|132 and Bush

GunSlinger what was it I said before about RP fans .. ?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6382|'Murka

The only media conspiracy that I saw was the one where he was asked scandalous questions like:

"How much will abolishing the IRS save us?"
"How will we make up for the revenue lost by abolishing the individual income tax?"
"How much will the government save by pulling all of our troops back from overseas?"

His response (to paraphrase): "I don't know, but it's a lot."

Yeah...definite media conspiracy there.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Deadmonkiefart
+177|6677
And yet many people still rely on the news as their only source of information.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6615

Kmarion wrote:

lunatics.
Deadmonkiefart
+177|6677

FEOS wrote:

The only media conspiracy that I saw was the one where he was asked scandalous questions like:

"How will we make up for the revenue lost by abolishing the individual income tax?"
"How much will the government save by pulling all of our troops back from overseas?"

Did you even read the linked articles?
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6615

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

but Im sure you know more about the world than your average person.  You are a Ron Paul supporter, youre different

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2008-01-30 19:35:55)

Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6633|USA

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

but Im sure you know more about the world than your average person.  You are a Ron Paul supporter, youre different
Suggest me a candidate slinger.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5932|Washington DC

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

too easy

http://www.davidduke.com/general/clear- … _2126.html

he agrees with you too.
...who is that guy? I reckon he's a little... tin-foil hat... "IS BARACK OBAMA AN UPDATE OF MALCOLM X ?" as quoted from the homepage of his site.

A certain comedian put it best: "Ron Paul's an interesting guy. A third of his stuff is great, a third of his stuff is usual right wing rhetoric, and a third of it is just insane. He got me hooked with the whole WE'RE ENDING THE WAR IN IRAQ ASAP thing... then he supported improving the economy, defending the nation... ok... then he says he'd vote against the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and I'm like WHOA WHOA hold on a sec"

A bit simplified yes, but reflects my sentiments. Some of his ideas are fine, others are a little...
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6615

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Obama.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6382|'Murka

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Did you even read the linked articles?
There was only one article. I could care less about that. The man has had multiple, nation-wide opportunities to describe his plan and he failed every single time. At least, if you were looking for something more than "abolish <insert government agency here>" and similar.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6687
Ron Paul got hardly any votes in Florida... ABC was responsible for that also.... those bastards!!  let's uncover this... lol

http://www.usaelectionpolls.com/2008/ca … -Paul.html

Last edited by [TUF]Catbox (2008-01-30 19:45:40)

Love is the answer
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6633|USA

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Obama.
Maybe....

He won't beat the Clintons. They own the democratic nomination.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6572|132 and Bush

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

lunatics.
Aww you failed me..

Kmarion wrote:

they resonate naivety and paranoia from their drum circles.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6615

Kmarion wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

lunatics.
Aww you failed me..

Kmarion wrote:

Ill never forget it again...
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6572|132 and Bush

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

lunatics.
Aww you failed me..

Kmarion wrote:

Ill never forget it again...
Pure awesomeness.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
san4
The Mas
+311|6659|NYC, a place to live
I am not a fan of Ron Paul, but I think the media has not treated him fairly. He gets very little coverage in the mainstream media even though he's raised huge amounts of money and he's gotten a very respectable number of votes. His campaign is news. They're clearly not covering him because they don't think he can get elected, and maybe because they don't like his views. It's really disturbing that the media is ignoring a candidate for those reasons.
topal63
. . .
+533|6689
Actually you can get rid the IRS, if you restructure the debt... 2/3 of Federal Tax revenue is not personal Income, but does Ron Paul actually have a plan for that? No.

You can end the Fed. Bank interest problem Congress causes by issuing debt (bonds) by bringing the Fed. Bank under the Treasury Dept., but does Ron Paul actually have a plan for that? No.

The real problem of prosperity-lost in America is the 30+ year long willful, mindless, neglect and decimation of our Industrial production base. Money is inherently meaningless paper until it is tied to work & taxes. The Fed.s duty to the Nation, its fiduciary responsibility, is to know this relationship. It is the only entity that can create wealth prior to actual work taking place. It must spend its printed paper on work so it has the right to be called money. But does Ron Paul have an actual plan, a solution to the prosperity problem? No.

What does Ron Paul think? We need a Gold Standard! He is out of his mind... we don't remotely need that (supposed Congressional spending restriction)... he's loopy for thinking a modern fiat money supply system needs to be tied to a commodity! Money needs to be connected, as much as possible, to the GNP and/or Industrial base production; or work (work product).

Man, your going to have to explain to me, beyond leaving Iraq (& Isolationism), what the hell can this guy do; or plan to do; for domestic prosperity?

Last edited by topal63 (2008-01-30 19:53:31)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6615
Im glad that they are much smarter people here with the patience and knowledge to explain why he is the wrong person for the office of commander in chief than I could hope to.
The_Mac
+96|6196
Most of the Ron Paul fanatic creeps like him because he wants to pull out of Iraq, not because of his domestic ideas, which they don't know about anyway. Essentially, only a few economists agree with Ron Paul and the rest are idealist boys.
Deadmonkiefart
+177|6677
This is one of the many examples of the media ignoring something simply because they don't like it.  It has been getting getting worse and worse, and this is riddiculous!  90% of the people I know use one television newsstation as their only source of information.  It's really scary the way the mainstream media has such controll over politics.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6615

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

This is one of the many examples of the media ignoring something simply because they don't like it.  It has been getting getting worse and worse, and this is riddiculous!  90% of the people I know use one television newsstation as their only source of information.  It's really scary the way the mainstream media has such controll over politics.
funny how you didnt address a single post here.  yup, youre a ron paul fan.

are you even old enough to vote?

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2008-01-30 19:57:31)

Deadmonkiefart
+177|6677
I'm not finnished.  I usually like to respond with many different sections.  I thought you'd know that about me by now.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5932|Washington DC
Nobody liked my quote?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard