Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6125|eXtreme to the maX
If we are there for oil... why is oil more expensive now...?  I'm sure you have an amazing answer as usual...lol
Its simple - the higher the oil price the more money oil companies make.

Oil companies own the US govt. The oil companies decided a middle eastern war was good for business now and to keep the middle east unstable and on the back foot for the foreseeable.

$27bn at Shell, $40bn profit at Exxon-Mobil gets the best democracy money can buy I guess.

Two Bushes in the White House, two concocted wars with Iraq - lots of money for the Bushes and their buddies - including the Saudis.
Blair was needed on board, now he's getting his payoff - wasn't he working on solving the Israeli-Palestinian issue or something? I guess it doesn't matter.

And don't think any of them give a crap about the population at large - just keep buying your SUVs to burn the oil extra-fast and breeding more little soldiers to defend 'democracy'.

Hope I didn't disappoint you Catbox
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
If someone is going to commit a terrorist attack or fly a A380 into a building. It should be the headquarters of these companies.
That wouldn't make a difference to the oil price. Attacking Iran on the other hand....
jord
+2,382|6697|The North, beyond the wall.
A nice profit.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6430|'Murka

Well at least it made it to the second page before someone blamed it on the US invading Iraq...
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6640|London, England

FEOS wrote:

Well at least it made it to the second page before someone blamed it on the US invading Iraq...
I thought this whole thread, bar a few posts. Was about Iraq
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
The Iraq invasion has had a direct effect on the oil price, as intended, which is why Shell made $27bn profit this year.
And it was the first page BTW
FEOS
+1,182|6430|'Murka

Dilbert_X wrote:

The Iraq invasion has had a direct effect on the oil price, as intended, which is why Shell made $27bn profit this year.
And it was the first page BTW
Depends on what your default page settings are.

And the Iraq war had an objective of raising oil prices? Really? Can you point to the military plan where that was documented?
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Then your original comment was a fairly dumb one.

And the Iraq war had an objective of raising oil prices? Really? Can you point to the military plan where that was documented?
Duh, it wouldn't be in a military plan now would it?
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6569|UK

Robing bastards.

It's an utter joke.

Tax on the fuel, then value added TAX, and road TAX, coupled with an anual TAX and fuckin congestion charge TAX.  N now we are getting all these dam green TAXes.  Fuck this I'll walk.

Or take a bike.  Yeah, brilliant idea, I will take up as much space as I can, and pay sod all in doing so

FEOS
+1,182|6430|'Murka

Dilbert_X wrote:

Then your original comment was a fairly dumb one.
Not really...perhaps yours was. Why do you have to do this every single time?

Dilbert_X wrote:

Duh, it wouldn't be in a military plan now would it?
Duh, it wouldn't be an objective then now would it?
― Albert Einstein

woodrot
I Need A Dump
+25|6749|sunderland england
stick all that fuel in my fiesta zetec s

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard