Bruce
+1|6821
18 in 14 days so, what r u gona get me!
MurrayP
PKM Assasin
+0|6812|USA, IL
Im 16

pasthebiscuits wrote:

i just turned 34 yesterday, im amazed at all the teenies playing bf2 as you need a nasa computer to play it....were do they get the money from. i had a commodore 64 as a teen....mutter mutter dont know there born these days...grumble grumble
Mines a Dimension 8400... Only floop is that it dosen't go in my room seeing as the way I got it was aggreeing that it was a family computer.
Specs: '
-Graphics card is 128 MB

-1 GB memory

-60 GB hard drive

-Integrated sound that I cant seem to find a way to update drivers.

-Pent 4 at 2.8ghz
runs like a CHARM... I rock . both my friends with 256MB graphics cards load games way slower than me. they do get better graphics but graphice arent really important in this game... I actually set all of mine on low so I can play as lagg free as possible and it's great playing without all of those crisp shapes in your face!!
BudRell
+2|6841|Home

mikeshw wrote:

mort4u wrote:

maybe they should implement wheelchairs in BF2 for our older community members

"enemy grandpa spotted!"

mort4u[walkingstick]mikeshw

ps: i relly need to work less or im goin completely crazy
hey... watch it buddy..

i might be able to knife someone faster riding on a wheelchair than to chase after him for 2 BF2 Kilometers in Songhua... ahahahahaha..

mikeshw [paperwork] mort4u.. ok, young man, back to work!
Think how nice it is to carve some 19-year sniper....AHHH...ThehHEHEHEheheheh..
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6823
Anyone remember Oregon Trail for the Apple II? Man, that game was the teh shit.
GenLobo
+6|6820|California
OT was a good game........I actually still have it and play it.

oh....23
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6827|St. Louis, MO

Ryan_Mercury wrote:

Anyone remember Oregon Trail for the Apple II? Man, that game was the teh shit.
Man, thats a trip in the way back machine.Green and black graphics ooooooooooo.It was cool for the time though.
Faith +1
+1|6818|Arizona
A lot of people are Turning this but not quite -

Turning 28 in March.

Cant get over the fact that I will be having my 10 year high school reunion.  I think I see the top of the hill now... Dammit!  It used to be so far away.

lol I dont care as long as I have my toys the ride down should be fun :-)
Doyley
+1|6812|Australia
nearlly 20
K1FF3
+0|6811|Norway
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6817
Just turned 16.
VonDutch1
+0|6804
Yep, must be the oldest one..... 37, and still akid!!!
bgthigfist
+0|6809
Saw the Clash in Highschool.  Played pong with a neighbor kid.   Bored with Sinatra-prefer Bosstones and 311.  Pushin 41......
Cavendel
+0|6834
36 here. Maybe this post should be changed to silicone history. I played with Ataris, PETs, C64, even had an Odyssey 2.  My apple II+ had an extra 16K expansion card to reach 64K. Worked with a NeXT computer at University.

I've read that the average age for a gamer these days is around 28. Makes me young or immature for my age. I know which one my wife would pick.
ProDicTeD
+2|6812
o yeah and it feels good!!
paceman
+0|6808

Burning_Monkey wrote:

Old enough to have watched Saigon fall live on TV in school.
Ditto.
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6841

paceman wrote:

Burning_Monkey wrote:

Old enough to have watched Saigon fall live on TV in school.
Ditto.
It's such a great thing to say to some people.  They get this deer stuck in headlights look about them.
Kushiel
Human Shield
+1|6832|Boynton Beach, FL
28 here
Kushiel
Human Shield

CMDR_Dave wrote:

30 and loved my Commodore 64!  Zaxxon, Impossible Mission, and Echelon were a few of my favorites.
Echelon was the shit! I still have my C64 in the attic lol. I started with a Vic24, god i loved the Catridge reader in the back. Plugged in the Sub game and off I went. Loved programming games into the Vic and the C64.
Kushiel
Human Shield

atomicredhead wrote:

NoConflict wrote:

13... guess im youngest
no no, I have met a kid who was 11 and playing....the annoying little shit....I hope I never cross him again!
I thought all the annoying little 11 year olds were playing Halo2? i've run into so many of them.. i thought they were all there.
(EWC)Zenine
Zibst3rZ
+1|6773

-=DRACO-Krusty wrote:

36.  Hey zeppelin, we got 2 clan members in their 60's so you are not alone in that age group!

I went a little different route than LordCongor.  Atari 2600, Intellivision, Apple IIe (anyone remember Wizardry the original?), Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, PC (many, many upgrades from the first one), PS1, PS2.
nice Krusty!! I do remember dem games.

<-------35 here
-=|AA|=-Col.Magnum
+0|6790|Rockhampton Qld
a young 44
honestly
my birthday is comming up 5/11/60

respect ya elders

your brother in arms
Kr39
Be A Medic!
+2|6766|Austin TX
21 in a few weeks.  buy me a beer?
cat4ever
+69|6756|CATALONIA
i'm 13 now
The_Time
+-2|6795|California
i'm 18 and my uncle (he plays more than i do) i think 42, he just sits and smokes like a pack of cloves while drinking coffee for like 4-5 hours

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard