be nice
+2,646|6453|The Twilight Zone
Mine was 17 not its 5.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|6148|Estonia

**LiLp-DeFiNeD wrote:

Hey, I'm just wondering if anyone knows of a glitch that could cause my SPM To go down.

I recently started playing again, and now I'm making way more points than ever(average 100/round, used to be around 50)

And yet, over the past ~month, I've been playing, updating stats, and My SPM Managed to go down by a whole Point/Min

Anyone got any insight on this?
No wonder your spm is so low. Your kills per minute is 0,20 it means you kill one person after every 5 minute. And you have 410 reviving points per 54 hours of gameplay. You are karkand medic whore...still low spm. What can i say?.... Move ur ass faster then spm will be higher.

Last edited by Markooo*Est (2008-02-01 09:17:05)

RuhRoh
+2|6540|DC area, USA
rofl, speaking of karkand whores... nice map played time. Those who live in glass houses should not throw rocks.

Also, interesting victums list... lotta high number of kills there... Knife pistol? or just really small number of players on a 64 player server?
Markooo*Est
+334|6148|Estonia

RuhRoh wrote:

rofl, speaking of karkand whores... nice map played time. Those who live in glass houses should not throw rocks.

Also, interesting victums list... lotta high number of kills there... Knife pistol? or just really small number of players on a 64 player server?
About who u are talking about?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468

Fredrik wrote:

omg...

He got 1000 points from EA because the stat tracker when down, that's why he's SPM was so high. So now it's dropping, hard to understand?
Actually it was 2,000 points.
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6189|Canada

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Fredrik wrote:

omg...

He got 1000 points from EA because the stat tracker when down, that's why he's SPM was so high. So now it's dropping, hard to understand?
Actually it was 2,000 points.
And a gold star
Markooo*Est
+334|6148|Estonia
Who gives a shit about that 1 gold star?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard