freebirdpat
Base Rapist
+5|6750
I would like to thank those that complained about the "real" problem of BF2, that being of course the shooting while jumping AKA BUNNY HOPPING. I am going to like that addition in 1.2

I am going to miss bounding over a wall going blam blam blam. Killing a guy.

Tossing C4 onto a vehicle from a distance. Tossing grenades from a distance.

Toss medic and supply bags. Throwing claymores.

Also will miss running to a prone player, jumping to get a better angle of attack and blasting their body into the ground.

Among other things.

And still won't solve the problem of bunny hoppers. Especially for snipers. People are going to bunny hop when they reload, unless interferes with reloading.
Alterb0y
+0|6725|RAF Lakenheath, UK
*sniff sniff* I can't shoot someone that is jumping around.   *sniff*  I can't believe he is so stupid that I can't even kill him.  Since he has no accuracy.    WAAAAAAAA.

Are we ever going to hear the end of this?
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6753|The Netherlands
me too i hate bunnyhoppers.
but tossing explosives when you jump is ok for me the job of spec ops is then getting more dangerous. i think they should make an exeption for those things you said:
exposives (C4, mine, claymore, grenades) help bags (ammo, health)
Alterb0y
+0|6725|RAF Lakenheath, UK
Agreed.  I bunnyhop but only to get away from immediate death.  It does help in that sense because everyone freaks out and get pissed that I'm bunnyhopping so the can't shoot me. 
smefeman
+0|6747
i bunny hop away from tanks, but thats usually the only time i do it... and i end up dying most of the time anyway...
RAS_ace10
+12|6750

fdcp_elmo wrote:

but tossing explosives when you jump is ok for me the job of spec ops is then getting more dangerous. i think they should make an exeption for those things you said:
you cant be serious about making an exception to c4!!!

have you played strike at karkand lately, there are sooooooooo many c4 hoppers!!!
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6738|England
thats only cos theyre all trying for their explosives badge lol
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6753|The Netherlands
jup they all want the C4 badges before the patch comes because it will be even harder then
freebirdpat
Base Rapist
+5|6750

RAS_ace10 wrote:

fdcp_elmo wrote:

you cant be serious about making an exception to c4!!!

have you played strike at karkand lately, there are sooooooooo many c4 hoppers!!!
playing strike of karkand is always a noob fest though, so many noobs you can kill with C4 by tossing it at people. and always 50 people on a 64 player server battling for that first flag.

I don't even want to go into how many times I have gotten a free vehicle at karkand by just RUNNING at a vehicle as an medic or assault and have the guy in the tank/apc hop out. Its so satisfying.

Last edited by freebirdpat (2006-01-01 08:41:35)

magzy
+11|6750
every1s the same, I dont know many people who wont bunnyhop when they are in danger. I personally am a quite frequent bunnyhopper, and im not really ashamed of it, as when the bunnyhopping patch is brought in, it wont make that much difference to me, I stand / prone to shoot. I jump to reload, avoid danger, and piss people off.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6835
I would allways say " That bunny hop did you loads of good huh. after i killed them. "

But I must say....

I loooooooove it. lol find some other d bag act becuase you can no longer.

Do the bunny hop, do the Bunny hop,
Hop hop hop.

Hop hop hop.

Hop hop hop.

Hop hop hop.
dracul
+2|6805
Tossing C4 onto a vehicle from a distance. Tossing grenades from a distance.

Toss medic and supply bags. Throwing claymores.
Or you know, you could just jump after you hit the button, but before you throw.

Of course, that would require you to THINK about it.
But all that hopping up and down must have damaged your brains.

Last edited by dracul (2006-01-01 10:20:25)

YitEarp
+1|6722

Horseman 77 wrote:

I would allways say " That bunny hop did you loads of good huh. after i killed them. "

But I must say....

Hop hop hop.

Hop hop hop.

Hop hop hop.

Hop hop hop.
what a colossal waste of space you are.  not even remotely funny or intelligent comments.
thinner44
+1|6807
I don't bunny hop for anything.... reload, get away, fire or just to piss people off. I see why people do it, and yep, it's just another tactic... those that don't bunny hop have adjusted to deal with those that do... just as those that don't fly or drive tanks and such have done.
Which doesn't mean I like bunny hoppers... I don't, but it's nothing personal, if you do bunny hop and you kill me while doing it, I might just snarl at the screen for a second or two.... but then it's gone and I just move on. If I see you bunny hopping and have a chance to kill you, I will, then I'll make that 'happy grinning' type face for a second or two... and then move on. It's not personal

@ YitEarp, indeed
Seth Infinite
+3|6737|Houston, The Republic of Texas
The only item designed to be thrown is the hand grenade. All other throwing is just an exploit of the game.

C4 is planted. Carefully put in place then a detanator is installed.
Antitank mines probably weigh twenty pounds or more. They are not frisbees.
Claymores are put in place then have trip wires attached.
Ammo bag? Go ahead and throw it then watch the weapons get jammed using deformed ammo.
Medial bag with good drugs. I'm not throwing that anywhere.
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6752
I got moaned at for bunny hopping by someone on the other team who jumped to fire a grenade at my feet, I jumped, shot him & he calld me a bunny hopper because I jumped out fo the way of his grenade :s
Esker
+1|6724
So instead of people complaining about bunny hopping, we're going to find about 80% of posts in this section are going to contain bitches about not being able to bunny hop?

Instead of complaining try adapting. Complaining like a little bitch about it just makes you look as bad as people who cried about bunny hopping in the first place. Let's not stoop to those levels, show these little cry babies that you can still wipe the floor with them without needed to bunny hop.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6835

YitEarp wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

But I must say....

Hop hop hop.

Hop hop hop.

Hop hop hop.

Hop hop hop.
what a colossul wast of space you ar.  not even remetely funy or intalligent commens.
alas, a sad little bunny raises its head ! so sads is the little bunny boy now.

I will say it again., Safe place for you to Talk Tuff !

No accident I bet.
Esker
+1|6724
I almost understood that post.

Almost...
MrBrain
+24|6688|Finland
Is there actually gonna be a patch against bunnyhopping? I mean c'mon! I don't even understand why u cry about it, at all. It's a part of the game. What do you expect people to do in close combats, stand still and wait to die? That's just plain stupid, just as stupid as getting close to the enemy without killing him while you have the chance
I looooove to jump if I'm close and facing an enemy that shoots at me. Why the hell should I stand still and wait to get shot?! On the other side I usually fire short burst while on the ground and jump and by that causing the enemy to empty his clip and then I can kill him. Unless he starts to jump
Something that pisses me off more are C4-campers, placing C4's on the ground and wating on a roof somewhere just waiting for someone to come so they can pull the trigger... I have never understood that, probably fun to kill but man how booooooooooring to wait and wait for someone to come. Everytime I die of this I always feel sorry for the guy that had to wait for me and wonders if it never gets boring to wait and wait..
Perhaps it's all you campers that are the ones crying about jumping around when people are not dumb enough to stand still so you can shoot them.
I have one word for you: adapt!
DeadboyUSMC
+65|6696|NCFSU2
I only read as far as "I would like to thank....", then got distracted by the dancing girl. Sorry. Nice sig though!
[FIS]-Thor
+0|6741|Vienna- Austria
someone said: tossing nades.... what the hell is wrong with tossing a nade??

what are u supposed to do with a nade otherwise?.. O.o bowling? or using it melee (instant nade hit causes death- without explosion) like in version 1.0

no really why is tossing a nade a crime..
Rosse_modest
+76|6773|Antwerp, Flanders
It's only a crime if you don't arm it first.
Sud
+0|6745
Ammo bag? Go ahead and throw it then watch the weapons get jammed using deformed ammo.
I didn't know that they made bullets out of soft metals like gold that will bend and warp under the horrendous stress of being tossed a short distance by hand.

Medial bag with good drugs. I'm not throwing that anywhere.
Yeah, never mind that the medics are flopping around, going prone, and rolling (at least graphically) all over their instruments.

Last edited by Sud (2006-01-02 09:51:53)

MrBrain
+24|6688|Finland

[FIS]-Thor wrote:

someone said: tossing nades.... what the hell is wrong with tossing a nade??

what are u supposed to do with a nade otherwise?.. O.o bowling?
LOL! I totally agree

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard