k.one
+22|6202|Finland

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

legionair wrote:

a 3 stars general.......sargent.......
most best BF2 players dont even play on public so comparing rank is pathetic...
how do you know theyre the best players if they don´t play on public where everyone can see their performance?
at public theres a lot of situations around that only good players tend to dominate on them.

By rank i mean e-combat experience
Hey bennet haista vittu http://www.partanen.net/gallery/display … mp;pos=296
AK101Tigersharkswe
+32|6411

legionair wrote:

a 3 stars general.......sargent.......
most best BF2 players dont even play on public so comparing rank is pathetic...
how do you know theyre the best players if they don´t play on public where everyone can see their performance?
at public theres a lot of situations around that only good players tend to dominate on them.

By rank i mean e-combat experience
There are no good pure public players, not a single one if you compare with a pure clan player. They dont stand a single chance against a clanplayer. If you think your good becouse your a 3star, think again... It says nothing running around on public getting ultra easy frags and no thinking at all.

Last edited by AK101Tigersharkswe (2008-02-05 12:01:06)

aimless
+166|6133|Texas
I know a lot of clan players who suck.
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6504|UK , Birmingham

aimless wrote:

I know a lot of clan players who suck.
thats cause americans are low
*=]AD[=*Pro_NL
+77|6637|The Netherlands
everyone who doesnt want to download this movie, FINE!  just dont.

but if you want to see some quality shooting and some real pwn age, download it, its really worth it!!!

geat work tiger!!!!  +1
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6590|MANCHESTERRR
i think bennett and Tiger should have a 1 on 1.

might shut him up.
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6378|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
Someone lock this thread it's been completely hijacked.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6358|Iowa...
Tiger i showed your video in another forum and got a rather negative response.

some clan guy wrote:

I've played against him several times in proper matches and we've always won from his team. He is an *sshole ingame, gets owned a lot and whines. This fragmovie shows how Swedish players get their success; by simply being on the Swedish network. Swedish people are well known for their super hitreg and fiber network (high speed internet) which is apparently very cheap and affordable in Sweden.
Just watch his hud/minimap and you'll see how he kill-steals like no other, also most of his (multi)kills are back stabs -as we like to call them- on enemies who are busy killing one of his friends. This movie really gives you a wrong idea of him, however most fragmovies don't give a realistic display of ones skill, but this one is on the extreme (as in not showing how he really is skill wise).
tyrntj
+1|6325
Hmmm makes me want to use no unlocks/no iron sights... lol - thanks for the idea and nice movie!
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6530

aj0404 wrote:

some clan guy wrote:

I've played against him several times in proper matches and we've always won from his team. He is an *sshole ingame, gets owned a lot and whines. This fragmovie shows how Swedish players get their success; by simply being on the Swedish network. Swedish people are well known for their super hitreg and fiber network (high speed internet) which is apparently very cheap and affordable in Sweden.
Just watch his hud/minimap and you'll see how he kill-steals like no other, also most of his (multi)kills are back stabs -as we like to call them- on enemies who are busy killing one of his friends. This movie really gives you a wrong idea of him, however most fragmovies don't give a realistic display of ones skill, but this one is on the extreme (as in not showing how he really is skill wise).
lol
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6817|Marathon, Florida Keys

HaawwK wrote:

your also mexican, which takes away your right to have a say on anything.
And you are a 12 years old fag, that takes away your right to talk with the manly grown ups...
LOL.
Post your picture faggot to see how "manly you are". We all need something to laugh at. StupidoIII
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
MetaL*
Banned
+188|6165|Anaheim, Mexifornia

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

HaawwK wrote:

your also mexican, which takes away your right to have a say on anything.
And you are a 12 years old fag, that takes away your right to talk with the manly grown ups...
LOL.
Post your picture faggot to see how "manly you are". We all need something to laugh at. StupidoIII
https://stillfootball.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/brimley.jpg

Diabeetus
ig
+1,199|6530

MetaL* wrote:

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

LOL.
https://stillfootball.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/brimley.jpg

Diabeetus
https://masklinnscans.free.fr/4chan/diabeetus_cat.jpg
MetaL*
Banned
God damn that looks just like him
ig
+1,199|6530

MetaL* wrote:

God damn that looks just like him
haha yea. best lolcat imo
HaawwK
+31|5993|Bolton

ig wrote:

aj0404 wrote:

some clan guy wrote:

lol
soooo true... he is already flaming me in this thread just because his team never beat us, he says that we tweak our server and cant hit us, but if you look at the clips were he kills GROF then you will see his perfect hitreg
AK101Tigersharkswe
+32|6411

HaawwK wrote:

ig wrote:

aj0404 wrote:

lol
soooo true... he is already flaming me in this thread just because his team never beat us, he says that we tweak our server and cant hit us, but if you look at the clips were he kills GROF then you will see his perfect hitreg
Play on a neutral server nawk lol and DONT play against me and empty play against MY TEAM then ffs ( I only mixed so far, really hard to beat a mix team!11!!) Not even Cream de la Cream beat you on your server that pretty much says it all. And where do you see the perfect hitreg in that clip, i sprayed between the 2 guys just coz it was on your server otherwise i would never done it and guess what, it worked ^^^fucked up hitboxes ftw.

I would like to know who that guy was on that forum ig, propably he got owned or played a gather when i mixed with some noobs and did rise my team to acceptable loss instead of totally owned..

= D    = D     =  D      = D

Last edited by AK101Tigersharkswe (2008-02-06 04:54:44)

HaawwK
+31|5993|Bolton

AK101Tigersharkswe wrote:

HaawwK wrote:

ig wrote:

lol
Not even Cream de la Cream beat you on your server that pretty much says it all.
maybe it says were better? they had pings of 40 and i have ping of 30, not much differance, its the same for you..

Creme inf suck btw, well most of them
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6754|Mexico City

There are no good pure public players, not a single one if you compare with a pure clan player. They dont stand a single chance against a clanplayer. If you think your good becouse your a 3star, think again... It says nothing running around on public getting ultra easy frags and no thinking at all.
have you ever been in a Iron Gator or Ghost Town round where there are 3 generals at least per each side?,  you will see there a real showdown.

like 90% of "great" clan players only play "noob" mode (karkand+IO+FF=Off).

I´ve been in a lot of public servers owned by clans, and too many times me and a bunch of randoms kick their arzes,
I´ve been in situations where im a lonely commanding sniper against a squad of clan pussy medics, and i have always taken them down all,
I´ve been in armor and planes fights against clan players and i have never been dominated, they have a problem against a guy that is as smart or smarter than them,
and i´m an average player !!!!...........

i have seen lot of guys that are very hard to take down in any vehicle, and they dont belong to any clan.

Don´t tell me now that clan players are godlike at IO, come on, this is BF2, the worst coded hitboxes game ever, pressume me that at CSS, a very pólished  game..........
AK101Tigersharkswe
+32|6411

HaawwK wrote:

HaawwK wrote:

Not even Cream de la Cream beat you on your server that pretty much says it all.
maybe it says were better? they had pings of 40 and i have ping of 30, not much differance, its the same for you..

Thats not skill! Get a server where people actually can hit you, you guys have the crapiest server out there and you guys like it coz then the opponmens cant hit you and you guys have greathitreg on that server + your configstweaks. Now tell me if thats skill, not to mention your gamestyle who sucks = D
Jackabo
+127|6566|Dublin, Ireland
hax
HaawwK
+31|5993|Bolton

HaawwK wrote:

Thats not skill! Get a server where people actually can hit you, you guys have the crapiest server out there and you guys like it coz then the opponmens cant hit you and you guys have greathitreg on that server + your configstweaks. Now tell me if thats skill, not to mention your gamestyle who sucks = D
ok whine away tigershark, we know that we dont have any hitreg tweaks, we know that you probably have better hitreg than us on our server, say what you like we just won 5 shiny new computers, NOT on our server
MetaL*
Banned

HaawwK wrote:

HaawwK wrote:

ok whine away tigershark, we know that we dont have any hitreg tweaks, we know that you probably have better hitreg than us on our server, say what you like we just won 5 shiny new computers, NOT on our server
Arguing over hitreg/ping/crappy server = Srs Business.
ig
+1,199|6530

MetaL* wrote:

HaawwK wrote:

Arguing over hitreg/ping/crappy server = Srs Business.
winning computers is actually
Cobra4545
Jizz in my pants
+54|6487|Vancouver, USA
I really liked the video, +1

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard