ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6529

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

ig wrote:

dude you are so horrible and have absolutely no say on this issue. please gtfo.
oh yeah, looking at your "performance" you have a say here. GTFO u damn noob !!!!
I have played enough this game so i can say anything.
I don´t see nothing spectacular here, very typical, add too, modified files for better viewing and action against few players (almost no lag).

5vs5 autoselfhealing medic whores at karkand...don´t tell me thats what the "l337" clans play...........
you're dumb
Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6242|United Kingdom
liked the music
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6654

ig wrote:

ig wrote:

oh yeah, looking at your "performance" you have a say here. GTFO u damn noob !!!!
I don´t see nothing spectacular here, very typical, add too, modified files for better viewing and action against few players (almost no lag).

5vs5 autoselfhealing medic whores at karkand...don´t tell me thats what the "l337" clans play...........
you're dumb
I agree with this comment.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6754|Mexico City

ig wrote:

ig wrote:

you're dumb
why dumb?
for pointing out a true?

with that ostrich brain you wont get far.......
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6754|Mexico City

HaawwK wrote:

your also mexican, which takes away your right to have a say on anything.
And you are a 12 years old fag, that takes away your right to talk with the manly grown ups...
*=]AD[=*Pro_NL
+77|6636|The Netherlands

ShadowsStrike wrote:

Do download it. It's completely worth it
AK101Tigersharkswe
+32|6411

ig wrote:

you're dumb
why dumb?
for pointing out a true?

What do the good clans play then? 8vs8, 12vs12 or 15vs15. 8vs8 is the mode which has more skillz. Last season in Up-north, the biggest 8vs8 leauge in the nordic countries me and my team finsihed on the 2nd place in div1 after propatria. All the players inf players in the top 8vs8 leuages plays loads of 4vs4 and 5vs5 to be good. Your argument is just embarresment - oh karkand oh medic whorig, oh medpack oh this and that just sounds like a complete public noob but i might be wrong about you.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6357|Iowa...
very nice.it was cool to see maps other than Karkand,and your aim is ridiculously good.
Canuckboi
+1|6124|Vancouver, Canada
Nice vid and even better hit reg!
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6754|Mexico City

AK101Tigersharkswe wrote:

What do the good clans play then? 8vs8, 12vs12 or 15vs15. 8vs8 is the mode which has more skillz. Last season in Up-north, the biggest 8vs8 leauge in the nordic countries me and my team finsihed on the 2nd place in div1 after propatria. All the players inf players in the top 8vs8 leuages plays loads of 4vs4 and 5vs5 to be good. Your argument is just embarresment - oh karkand oh medic whorig, oh medpack oh this and that just sounds like a complete public noob but i might be wrong about you.
so you agree with me all u "good clans" play is karkand as medics ???, isn´t that what 99% public karkand IO servers are, the ones filled with noobs ?????

you just play BF2 easy (noob) mode. Show me skills playing the game AS IT WAS MEANT TO BE PLAYED
MysteryJake
+12|6215|California

so you agree with me all u "good clans" play is karkand as medics ???, isn´t that what 99% public karkand IO servers are, the ones filled with noobs ?????

you just play BF2 easy (noob) mode. Show me skills playing the game AS IT WAS MEANT TO BE PLAYED
Basically you're saying that the game was meant to be played without the use of the medic class...

You sir are an idiot.
MetaL*
Banned
+188|6164|Anaheim, Mexifornia

ig wrote:

you're dumb
why dumb?
for pointing out a true?

Well it would be more skilled if leagues just didn't allow medics and just have them use assault with no magical healing powers.

Not that I care that much either way.
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6378|Stealth on Grand Bazaar

why dumb?
for pointing out a true?

Please shutup, learn to write english and from your videos I hardly think you can comment on making dumb or noob movies. All of yours are awful. Kthxbye.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6754|Mexico City

MysteryJake wrote:

Basically you're saying that the game was meant to be played without the use of the medic class...

You sir are an idiot.
gosh, another one with an ostrich brain..........
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6754|Mexico City

MetaL* wrote:

Well it would be more skilled if leagues just didn't allow medics and just have them use assault with no magical healing powers.
Not that I care that much either way.
i agree...
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6529

Show me skills playing the game AS IT WAS MEANT TO BE PLAYED
anytime man

seriously

and who the fuck are you to judge how it is meant to be played?

Last edited by ig (2008-02-04 16:23:16)

MysteryJake
+12|6215|California

MysteryJake wrote:

You sir are an idiot.
gosh, another one with an ostrich brain..........
Hell, an Ostrich brain is better than no brain.
AK101Tigersharkswe
+32|6411

So you see public as a 4vs4 or 5v5 OMFG theres so big different in the skill level. 4vs4 depending much more on teamwork and situation control than public where you can go and o what ever you want becouse every player sucks in the game at public, you really dont know what skill is in BF2. Why people dont fraps 8vs8 is maybe becouse the game runs smother if not frapsing, so in an important mach you dont fraps.

Last edited by AK101Tigersharkswe (2008-02-04 21:55:21)

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6754|Mexico City

ig wrote:

a 3 stars general.......sargent.......
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6748

ig wrote:

Jump off a cliff and impale yourself on the rocks below.

Last edited by Jestar12345 (2008-02-04 22:17:27)

~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6545|Internetfitlerland

Jestar12345 wrote:

ig wrote:

Say please...
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6630|EU

ig wrote:

most best BF2 players dont even play on public so comparing rank is pathetic...
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6357|Iowa...

ig wrote:

yes,because rank means so much in BF2.ig would destroy you.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6754|Mexico City

~Smokey~ wrote:

Jestar12345 wrote:

Say please...
your mom
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6754|Mexico City

legionair wrote:

ig wrote:

most best BF2 players dont even play on public so comparing rank is pathetic...
how do you know theyre the best players if they don´t play on public where everyone can see their performance?
at public theres a lot of situations around that only good players tend to dominate on them.

By rank i mean e-combat experience

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard