AK101Tigersharkswe
+32|6402
Hallo guys!
Was a while ago i posted a fragmovie in this community so i better do it now before i forget to post my new one.
I have put much work and time in this so i hope you will enjoy it. Its 8 min long and 371mb.

So far the movie has got really good responses from many players in swedens and norways biggest bf2 communitys so i dont think you will be disaponted even if its quite big.

You can donwload it either from torrentfile with a great download speed or if you dont have a torrent program you can just download it from megaupload
For those with a slower internet connection you i have streamed it but i really recommend that you download it, anyway here it is:
Tigershark - One Man Army STREAM

Enjoy!

Last edited by AK101Tigersharkswe (2008-01-29 04:23:26)

Sambuccashake
+126|6609|Sweden
Holy crap man... Excellent riflework there.
Liked the editing as well but I'll remember it most for your aim.

PS. Speltorrents rules hard for download.
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6495|UK , Birmingham
sigh....
PRLR
+5|5998|Northern Sweden

iMPaCT.uK wrote:

sigh....
wut?
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6495|UK , Birmingham

PRLR wrote:

iMPaCT.uK wrote:

sigh....
wut?
another swede. another regfest
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6407|Somersetshire
stream please, because i am lazy
AK101Tigersharkswe
+32|6402

iMPaCT.uK wrote:

sigh....
Something more than that i have good hitreg?
BRiiNDED
+137|6123
AK, stream it plx
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6740

Was an excellent video, some great frags in there, well worth the download.
However, I think that your video will be watched by alot more people if you stream on S6 or FileFront.
mooneyno1
Carl Gustav <3333
+16|5962|Sheffield
stream it please, im not going to waste my time downloading something that i might not like, sry but i simple cannot be bothard
AK101Tigersharkswe
+32|6402
Absolutly noone I know, after posting this on 2 big forums has been disapointed at the movie. Most people say its a great movie, and when i made a movie like this it should be watched with proper quality. Im getting a little tired of that some of you guys on this forum just want a stream.

So my point is that this movie isnt "just a random fragmovie" its actually much better so if youre guys are to lazy to download it its not my problem, its is you who going to miss a great movie.

Speltorrents should give you your maximum download speed so my tip is use it if you have a torrentprogram.

Last edited by AK101Tigersharkswe (2008-01-28 08:50:56)

JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6325|England
Do download it. It's completely worth it
Simon
basically
+838|6657|UK
371MB? I have a 0.5mb connection, I think I'll pass.
voodoodolphins
+92|6702
seen it...and it is good....But I don't get you have your lights and shadows like that, I know it helps you spot enemies and all, but fuck it is ugly....But the video is good, but not +1 good.
voodoodolphins
+92|6702

AK101Tigersharkswe wrote:

Absolutly noone I know, after posting this on 2 big forums has been disapointed at the movie. Most people say its a great movie, and when i made a movie like this it should be watched with proper quality. Im getting a little tired of that some of you guys on this forum just want a stream.

So my point is that this movie isnt "just a random fragmovie" its actually much better so if youre guys are to lazy to download it its not my problem, its is you who going to miss a great movie.

Speltorrents should give you your maximum download speed so my tip is use it if you have a torrentprogram.
But you can't deny the fact that more ppl will see it if you stream it....and have you seen the quality of movies on stage6...So i think you should stream it at that site.... but hey what do i care it aint my movie
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6407|Somersetshire

ShadowsStrike wrote:

Do download it. It's completely worth it
i cannot be bothered to, it may be the best movie in the known galaxy but i don't want to DL it, just to delete it after i have watched it once, or do you espect me to keep it on my computer?

I would love to see it from things people have said

If you are worried about the quality just upload to stage6
*=]AD[=*Pro_NL
+77|6628|The Netherlands
total pwn
Acme1234
+62|6108|Melbourne, Australia
Stream it on Stage6, that site supports up to 2 gig. Lots of people won't download it due to their connection or quota limits. But if you upload it to Stage6, which is a streaming DivX site, you'll get a lot more hits.

I'd love to see it, but can't afford the download due to my monthly quota. :-(
FinJasa
+2|6212|Finland
Pretty nice frags there. This video here is far more better work than any average frag-vid/movie. This is what inf is all about.

It didn't seem that awesome at first but it caught to my eye who you were pwning. I know that guys from Patria are pretty tough (UpNorth div. 1) but in this video their gameplay seemed quite ..um.. dunno. They were all scattered around and doing everything they usually don't do so I'm guessing it was not a un/cb/etc match? Just practice? If not, you had them pretty well confused there

One thing I also payed attention to, was that you don't use your iron-sights that much. Wonder why..? AR3 U z0m l4m3 CS:SoUrZ3 NuBster!!?11½

Definately worth downloading, some quality material for a change. +1
AK101Tigersharkswe
+32|6402
Uploading it on stage6 now. coming soon.
mooneyno1
Carl Gustav <3333
+16|5962|Sheffield
whey n1 tiger finally decided to  stream it, to let you know most of us arent evil and dicks we just dont want to download something that might not be worth the download, sry looking forward to seeing it
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6369|Stealth on Grand Bazaar

AK101Tigersharkswe wrote:

I think perhaps if you want people to watch it then you might stream it, which I see you've eventually decided to do. Most people don't want to download movies on here for the simple reason that it takes too long and it can be a waste of time. I prefer to stream stuff HQ (Stage 6) and put it on filefront, so that people have a choice whether to download or just watch it once. If your tired of people asking for streaming perhaps you shouldn't post on this forum. Not everyone is as privileged as you and have brilliant internet download speeds. I've seen plenty of excellent fragmovies and the people that post them don't whine about streaming, they know what people want and give the options.

I must add that Stage 6 is proper quality if you render it correctly. So don't start that bs.
AK101Tigersharkswe
+32|6402
I have now uploaded it at stage6 so i hope all of you will watch it now

Tigershark - One Man Army STREAM

Last edited by AK101Tigersharkswe (2008-01-28 12:27:31)

.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6808|Marathon, Florida Keys
It was nice and all, but ive seen so many of these damn movies i just doze off while watching them. The only reason i watched it was because i know your not a noob like 99% of the population here. gg on effort, but frag movies are just worn out in this game.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6564|Area 51

/me steals your hitreg.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard