Chuck norris owns satan
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6695

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

LaVey was a con man.
James Bond was a Connery man.
https://cache.viewimages.com/xc/3241117.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=DCB332A6E7C66BD34397B08FC14B9FD3A55A1E4F32AD3138
Reciprocity
+721|6632|the dank(super) side of Oregon
I'm not so much a satan worshipper as an aspiring cenobite with a human leather bound copy of the Necronomicon.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6630|Columbus, OH

TheDarkRaven wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

TheDarkRaven wrote:

So sod you when you say that the pentagram is 'evil' or some other such term as it means a lot to me and the person I am most close to.

Pray for my sole if you must, but they will fall on deaf and uncaring ears for your despicable and parochial views.
I would assume you are Wiccan, since the pentagram means so much to you?
Very close to being, yes. I am rather... eclectic in my faith at the moment, incorporating views from a variety of religions, such as Taoism and some Wiccan etc. Indeed, my girlfriend is actually Wiccan and I have been interested for a while... it's probably the only religion I'd actually join - it's far too misunderstood.

loubot wrote:

If someone told me he or she is a Devil Worshipers, practices Wicca, or gay in a pointless conversation...immediately I start thinking attention-whore.
Bloody hell! Do not confuse Satanists along with Wiccans - they are two totally different people! Please - do your research before commenting on religions you don't practice in.

CrazeD wrote:

Now I know why everyone is so anti-God here. They're all possessed...

You guys do know that, when you get to Hell, your beloved master (Satan) is still going to throw you in a lake of fire for all of eternity, right?
Now I know why you and all your Christian friends are so parochial here. They're all demented...

You guys do know that, when you die, your God doesn't actually exist and you'll just end up regretting your misguided nature with you everlasting voice, right?
I had a feeling someone would not understand what I am trying to say, not that I want to exlain myself
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6695

loubot wrote:

TheDarkRaven wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

I would assume you are Wiccan, since the pentagram means so much to you?
Very close to being, yes. I am rather... eclectic in my faith at the moment, incorporating views from a variety of religions, such as Taoism and some Wiccan etc. Indeed, my girlfriend is actually Wiccan and I have been interested for a while... it's probably the only religion I'd actually join - it's far too misunderstood.

loubot wrote:

If someone told me he or she is a Devil Worshipers, practices Wicca, or gay in a pointless conversation...immediately I start thinking attention-whore.
Bloody hell! Do not confuse Satanists along with Wiccans - they are two totally different people! Please - do your research before commenting on religions you don't practice in.

CrazeD wrote:

Now I know why everyone is so anti-God here. They're all possessed...

You guys do know that, when you get to Hell, your beloved master (Satan) is still going to throw you in a lake of fire for all of eternity, right?
Now I know why you and all your Christian friends are so parochial here. They're all demented...

You guys do know that, when you die, your God doesn't actually exist and you'll just end up regretting your misguided nature with you everlasting voice, right?
I had a feeling someone would not understand what I am trying to say, not that I want to exlain myself
I think you have proven your point
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6761|Charlie One Alpha
Meh, Wicca is retarded anyway
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6497|The Land of Scott Walker

HellHead wrote:

I was not saying anything, I was quoting, for first. And I was just looking for some comments from you hardcore christians, but oviously the only thing you are capable of, are comments like "represents all sin". (I assume you even didnĀ“t even read all of what was written above, Stingray.)
You guys really crack me up.
I did read it and I'm happy to answer further if you answer my question as to what you are looking for.  Why answer line by line when Satan representing all sin seemed to sum up all of them and #8 directly states that?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard