xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6689
last night i was playing as a sniper and i'll admit i wasn't doing too well but i keep getting killed my some sniper that for won't i can't actually see. so these stupid medics keep reviving me, so i die, revive, die, revive, die, revive. How the hell these medics survived the whole time is way beyond me and the guy that got all these kills from me was in the tope 3 don't remember his name but it was in Gulf of Oman and he was a first sergeant i do believe.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6707
coz he wants to just kill u? its a sniper tactic that most use
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
freebirdpat
Base Rapist
+5|6744

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

last night i was playing as a sniper and i'll admit i wasn't doing too well but i keep getting killed my some sniper that for won't i can't actually see. so these stupid medics keep reviving me, so i die, revive, die, revive, die, revive. How the hell these medics survived the whole time is way beyond me and the guy that got all these kills from me was in the tope 3 don't remember his name but it was in Gulf of Oman and he was a first sergeant i do believe.
This sounds like something I did earlier... but the map was Karkand.
Rizen_Ji
+41|6727|200m out and smiling at you.
i must admit i'm guilty of sniping the poor revivee most... and i do feel rather bad for the revivee most of the time so that's y i eventually just cap the medic, cuz i figure you just wanna play too and this medic's a whore of a person who doesn't realize it yet.
Sud
+0|6739
How about getting up and running away? It's only a 1 hit kill if he can get a clear shot at the head.
freebirdpat
Base Rapist
+5|6744

Rizen_Ji wrote:

i must admit i'm guilty of sniping the poor revivee most... and i do feel rather bad for the revivee most of the time so that's y i eventually just cap the medic, cuz i figure you just wanna play too and this medic's a whore of a person who doesn't realize it yet.
I tried to cap the medic, but there was like 9 of them. I would cap one medic that was reviving a guy and two more would show up. I wish I had a PKM at the time.
Charmin
+1|6684
the poor medic was just doing his job for all you know he did got capped but healed himself again and again. I played medic all day today and honestly i couldnt care less where my teammates layed, revive revive revive.

In the end 9 out of 10 are thankfull. I think that was me

I had the exact same thing happening today, but that dumbass sniper wouldnt stand up and run away, I revived him 3 times then the rain started to fall.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6689

Sud wrote:

How about getting up and running away? It's only a 1 hit kill if he can get a clear shot at the head.
problem was that i had no idea where this guy was and by the time i hit Z and started sprinting he already landed 2 shots on me with his SVD and this was at the construction site on Gulf of Oman. He could've been on the hill or crane. Wish i could've gotten his name tho
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6784
If you're a sniper and you see someone revive the target you just shot, would you:

A) shoot person that just got revived, who should still be on-target if you just shot him, or
b) shoot the medic who is reviving your target and giving you effectively free kills?
alf.ha
+5|6731|Berlin/Germany
I would try to get the medic, because I want the enemy lose tickets. When I always kill the sniper I get more points, but the enemy loses no tickets, and I also wanna help my team as a sniper (it's a team game and I want to win with my team).
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6711|The Netherlands
I love being a medic but i do try to secure the area before i start reviving. You dont wanna end up lying next to your teammate and you re not much use to your team if you re dead.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard