=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6586|England
Ive got an A2 Chains, Rings and Spectroscopy module coming up on Tuesday, and im just starting revision.

I hate the subject, hate the topic, hate revising it.

So today i tried to take some notes on my pc. Vista took a massive shit on me. Word freezes if i try to copy and paste or change the margins. There are no vista drivers for my printer. 3 restarts and an hour later im waiting for word to install in a XP virtual machine, with no revision having been done. This is fucking ridiculous, i want to type and print. Thats fucking it!

Any advice to help me ace this mofo? Im getting really pissed off... i dont know the stuff and when i attempt to work Mr Gates stops me.

cock shit cunt fuck twat

/just wanted to get that outta my system
adam1503
+85|6390|Manchester, UK
Pen and paper?
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6744|London

If you're just making notes you could just use notepad? and then put it on a pendrive and print in school or something?
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
jimmanycricket
EBC Member
+56|6657|Cambridge, England
I have exactly the same exam, man its hard.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6629|UK
Making notes for an exam on a computer seems silly to me.

- When you're in the exam you'll be using a pen and paper.
- Physically writing it will increase your chance of remembering it.
- You can draw diagrams, write equations and possibly write faster with a pen rather than typing.
- Computers break.
- Printers break.
=Karma-Kills=
+356|6586|England
I prefer to keep it all neat and uniform - hence pc.

And i cant use notepad cos i need to scan some pics in / copy from the net.

I kinda think that its not to difficult to understand, theyres just lots of boring content to plain learn. Stupid boring fucking mechanisms.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6743|OctoLand
That was a fucking hard module, in fact i think it was the hardest out of all my A2 subjects, bit late to be starting revising?
I know fucking karate
=Karma-Kills=
+356|6586|England
Fuck it. Screw what i said. liquidator i think youre right. Cheers man, im off to revise.

...and bill gates can shove vista up his ass
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6629|UK

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

I prefer to keep it all neat and uniform - hence pc.
That's fair enough for keeping notes throughout your course. But when you're revising for an exam: Keeping the margins pretty, your hand writing neat and the text evenly spaced should be the last things on your mind.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard