cablecopulate
+449|6758|Massachusetts.
It's not that when I go solo I miss more, but I run into amazing technical difficulties when I do. I run into more double reloads. I encounter more misfires. I run into an alternate misfire where it acts like a regular misfire, but instead, when I switch back to pilot I see the missile take off. My favorite is when I switch to gunner but it doesn't switch to tv mode. That one might be me messing up, but I'm not so sure. My second favorite is that I get into TV mode with no problem but it just won't fire at all. When I solo with the Havoc (my least favorite thing to do), I run into the problem of not being able to get into TV mode. I swear it takes half a second longer to be ready to click TV mode in that thing.
Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|6168|Estonia
whats the point?
cablecopulate
+449|6758|Massachusetts.
My post had more of a point than your reply, so go away.
jord
+2,382|6698|The North, beyond the wall.

cablecopulate wrote:

My post had more of a point than your reply, so go away.
Public forum, nice try.

I was drifting in and out of the first post, I couldn't really keep concentration. Looks like nothing that hasn't been said before anyway.

Last edited by jord (2008-01-27 08:52:26)

adam1503
+85|6408|Manchester, UK
Soloing drives you nuts?  Then fly with a friend...
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6401|the land of bourbon
it's worse with the hind.  after the first shot, you're guaranteed at least 4 jams before a reload.  i think it might have something to do with switching to the pilot seat instead of switching back to the chain gun.  probably just a glitch... gg EA
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
cablecopulate
+449|6758|Massachusetts.

jord wrote:

Public forum, nice try.

I was drifting in and out of the first post, I couldn't really keep concentration. Looks like nothing that hasn't been said before anyway.
You truly are a great asset to the forum. It's good to have you back. Your replies are always top notch I've noticed.

adam1503 wrote:

Soloing drives you nuts?  Then fly with a friend...
I usually do but there's not always people available.
jord

cablecopulate wrote:

You truly are a great asset to the forum. It's good to have you back. Your replies are always top notch I've noticed.
I only noticed you trying to be a negative Nancy half an hour ago in my thread. Figured I'd repay the favour.

Karma's a bitch.
cablecopulate
+449|6758|Massachusetts.

jord wrote:

Karma's a bitch.
I thought we liked karma here?
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6667
meh, sounds like the problem is only for you. soloing isn't any more glitchy then regular gunning, cept for that weird one where if you fire too fast the camera doesnt follow the missle but you can still guide it. That ones fun.
HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6730|Germany

steelie34 wrote:

it's worse with the hind.  after the first shot, you're guaranteed at least 4 jams before a reload.  i think it might have something to do with switching to the pilot seat instead of switching back to the chain gun.  probably just a glitch... gg EA
GG EA ? Maybe you should reconsider that maybe, just maybe the chopper is not intended to be flow by one person alone ?
After all BF2 is still a team game and... erm...nevermind, most you guys will never get that concept anyway.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6542
set your left scroll to f1 and your right scroll to f2. makes it a lot easier to solo because everything is right there on your mouse.
jord

HellHead wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

GG EA ? Maybe you should reconsider that maybe, just maybe the chopper is not intended to be flow by one person alone ?
After all BF2 is still a team game and... erm...nevermind, most you guys will never get that concept anyway.
Not everyone is into the whole "team" thing. I bought the game to shoot people. drive cars at 60MPH into Chinamen, and fly around bombing shit.

It's a first person shooter firstly, and a team game secondly.
cablecopulate
+449|6758|Massachusetts.

HellHead wrote:

Last couple days I've had the chopper alone 95% of the time. The rest of the time no one even bothered.

ig wrote:

set your left scroll to f1 and your right scroll to f2. makes it a lot easier to solo because everything is right there on your mouse.
I don't have problems switching to gunner fast enough. I have a problem with the missile once I switch.

I've sent PMs, messages via xfire. People are all busy with their social lives to chopper it up with me.

Last edited by cablecopulate (2008-01-27 10:08:19)

Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6592

cablecopulate wrote:

My favorite is when I switch to gunner but it doesn't switch to tv mode. That one might be me messing up, but I'm not so sure.
Happens to me too a lot, and I'm pretty sure it's another bug. Either that or my F2 key decides not to work.
HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6730|Germany

jord wrote:

HellHead wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

Not everyone is into the whole "team" thing. I bought the game to shoot people. drive cars at 60MPH into Chinamen, and fly around bombing shit.

Well, why don´t you download a single-player mod then, put the bots on "expert" and call it a day. This way you won´t annoy people who actually
like playing the game as a Team game.
By the way, that´s what I do too. If I´m not in the mood for online I just fire up AIX for example, act like a total asshole and have my "ego shooter"
fun.
jord

HellHead wrote:

jord wrote:

HellHead wrote:

Well, why don´t you download a single-player mod then, put the bots on "expert" and call it a day. This way you won´t annoy people who actually
By the way, that´s what I do too. If I´m not in the mood for online I just fire up AIX for example, act like a total asshole and have my "ego shooter"
fun.
I don't care if I annoy people who want to play as a team. They can go join a clan or something, please point me to where in the Terms and Conditions it says I have to play with a bunch of retards that can't play for shit and some don't speak my language...

No, I'll pass. Not everyone enjoys the same things, so don't tell me to "call it a day".
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6168|San Antonio, Texas

HellHead wrote:

jord wrote:

HellHead wrote:

fun.
Same. It's also fun TKing your own men. Can't do that on an online server.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6401|the land of bourbon

HellHead wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

right.  i guess my 13,000 driver points came from my lack of teamwork.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
ig
+1,199|6542

cablecopulate wrote:

HellHead wrote:

Last couple days I've had the chopper alone 95% of the time. The rest of the time no one even bothered.

ig wrote:

I don't have problems switching to gunner fast enough. I have a problem with the missile once I switch.

I've sent PMs, messages via xfire. People are all busy with their social lives to chopper it up with me.
you've never asked me:(
cablecopulate
+449|6758|Massachusetts.
I didn't know you were much a chopper whore, never played with you.
ig
+1,199|6542

cablecopulate wrote:

I didn't know you were much a chopper whore, never played with you.
i am the ultimate chopper whore as long as i have had less than a 6 pack
oChaos.Haze
+90|6458

HellHead wrote:

jord wrote:

HellHead wrote:

fun.
"Waaaaah Waaaah it's a team game".  Stop crying for a second and realize how LITTLE sense you just made.

I just LOVE how it never occurs to guys like this that it can be better for the team.  There are many more shitty heli gunners than there are good ones.  I'd rather have the one good one on my team, and the 2 shitty ones can go to the other team. 

LOGIC FTW....

Last edited by oChaos.Haze (2008-01-27 10:31:40)

Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6667

Toilet Sex wrote:

cablecopulate wrote:

My favorite is when I switch to gunner but it doesn't switch to tv mode. That one might be me messing up, but I'm not so sure.
Happens to me too a lot, and I'm pretty sure it's another bug. Either that or my F2 key decides not to work.
Thats either your own fault or your hardwares fault. Most likely your own.
ig
+1,199|6542

oChaos.Haze wrote:

HellHead wrote:

jord wrote:

fun.
"Waaaaah Waaaah it's a team game".  Stop crying for a second and realize how LITTLE sense you just made.

I just LOVE how it never occurs to guys like this that it can be better for the team.  There are many more shitty heli gunners than there are good ones.  I'd rather have the one good one on my team, and the 2 shitty ones can go to the other team. 

LOGIC FTW....
no point in arguing with that guy; he knows everything.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard