Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England

Mek-Izzle wrote:

How the hell did a 15 year old kid end up with so much electrical shit in his room.

Mek-Izzle wrote:

Also where are you taking all that shit in your mums car, are you just gonna dump it in the river.
r00ts
xD
+81|6542|Netherlands

Freezer7Pro wrote:

r00ts wrote:

tbh that "Hugo 2007 parkour/film!" is pretty cool
but i voted 5 stars for you and 1 star for that hugo vid
Thanks. This competition is about who's the biggest IT guy around. And I don't quite associate that hugo with it so much... Plus, he's a cheater.
Ok then you win, by far
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6734|Singapore
holy shit, i think my room is almost like yours.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6197|Winland

Mek-Izzle wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

How the hell did a 15 year old kid end up with so much electrical shit in his room.

Mek-Izzle wrote:

Also where are you taking all that shit in your mums car, are you just gonna dump it in the river.
I collect stuff people throw away. Immense gain. 90% of all my stuff is second-hand.

We're taking it to the dump here. I look forward to seeing the people who work there's faces.

EDIT: Wow! 500 points in 25 minutes! Thanks guys! Keep it up! Really appreaciate it!

Last edited by Freezer7Pro (2008-01-27 07:57:18)

The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6133|Carnoustie, Scotland

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

I collect stuff people throw away. Immense gain. 90% of all my stuff is second-hand.

We're taking it to the dump here. I look forward to seeing the people who work there's faces.

EDIT: Wow! 500 points in 25 minutes! Thanks guys! Keep it up! Really appreaciate it!
1 minute ago    I'm cleaning my room. Seriously. (Pics inside)    GJ mate - Pers0nah
8 minutes ago    I'm cleaning my room. Seriously. (Pics inside)    Nice job for cleaning your room - from Avman633
15 minutes ago    I'm cleaning my room. Seriously. (Pics inside)    For cleaning it up - Aapje
16 minutes ago    I'm cleaning my room. Seriously. (Pics inside)    For cleaning your room. - B-Scimitar
17 minutes ago    I'm cleaning my room. Seriously. (Pics inside)    Yay for freezer!- Metal-Eater-GR
20 minutes ago    I'm cleaning my room. Seriously. (Pics inside)    zomg no wai <3 max
20 minutes ago    I'm cleaning my room. Seriously. (Pics inside)    Keep up the good work - kurazoo
20 minutes ago    I'm cleaning my room. Seriously. (Pics inside)    Glorious room - fox
21 minutes ago    I'm cleaning my room. Seriously. (Pics inside)    End of an era tbh...hawaythelads
24 minutes ago    I'm cleaning my room. Seriously. (Pics inside)    Woot woot! -Bull3t
25 minutes ago    I'm cleaning my room. Seriously. (Pics inside)    +14u - mrk

Also, 11 karma.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6197|Winland

Funky_Finny wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

1 minute ago    I'm cleaning my room. Seriously. (Pics inside)    GJ mate - Pers0nah
8 minutes ago    I'm cleaning my room. Seriously. (Pics inside)    Nice job for cleaning your room - from Avman633
15 minutes ago    I'm cleaning my room. Seriously. (Pics inside)    For cleaning it up - Aapje
16 minutes ago    I'm cleaning my room. Seriously. (Pics inside)    For cleaning your room. - B-Scimitar
17 minutes ago    I'm cleaning my room. Seriously. (Pics inside)    Yay for freezer!- Metal-Eater-GR
20 minutes ago    I'm cleaning my room. Seriously. (Pics inside)    zomg no wai <3 max
20 minutes ago    I'm cleaning my room. Seriously. (Pics inside)    Keep up the good work - kurazoo
20 minutes ago    I'm cleaning my room. Seriously. (Pics inside)    Glorious room - fox
21 minutes ago    I'm cleaning my room. Seriously. (Pics inside)    End of an era tbh...hawaythelads
24 minutes ago    I'm cleaning my room. Seriously. (Pics inside)    Woot woot! -Bull3t
25 minutes ago    I'm cleaning my room. Seriously. (Pics inside)    +14u - mrk

Also, 11 karma.
This thread is made out of so much win. Thanks everyone!
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Funky_Finny
Banned
Gunna OC those P3s?
Also, would be 12 karma, but I already did last night..

Defrag went well, btw, not on my main drive, because I have 4% space but on my slave it did well.

Last edited by Funky_Finny (2008-01-27 08:01:33)

Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6235|United Kingdom
only so you could post pics on bf2s, likewise the dog sick incident
Mekstizzle
WALKER

bennisboy wrote:

damn you're fatter than I thought you'd be
lol didn't watch the video until you said that

Freezer use the extra space in your room you'll get from cleaning up to work out.
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6526|Milkystania, yurop
you bum
Funky_Finny
Banned

bennisboy wrote:

Yeah, I imaginged him tall, lanky and blonde. That's why I hate seeing pictures of BF2s guys.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6529|Global Command
Good God.
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6526|Milkystania, yurop

Funky_Finny wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Yeah, I imaginged him tall, lanky and blonde. That's why I hate seeing pictures of BF2s guys.
??Where do you see a pic of him?
c14u53w172
+31|5998|tomania
you can't compete with my flat-mate

https://img172.imageshack.us/img172/959/dsc00004ib7.jpg
bennisboy
+829|6646|Poundland
Also my house mate would so win this competition, he has no bed covers, you cant see his floor due to the paper and boxes n clothes over the floor, n his room fucking stinks

damn, everyone gets owned that ever posts pics of themselves

Last edited by bennisboy (2008-01-27 08:16:30)

RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6565|Area 51

c14u53w172 wrote:

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/959/dsc00004ib7.jpg
I seriously think Freezer's room is far far worse than that.
Funky_Finny
Banned
Hey, I'd tap Mitches gf. Just gimme a blind fold a nose peg and some chlorophorm. For me.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6197|Winland

This isn't a competition about who's got the messiest room - it's about who's the biggest IT fanatic.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6731|Uhh... erm...
You're losing your identity, Freezer.

Also, the next time your dog hurls in your room, it'd be more painful.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6627|UK

Freezer7Pro wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

Are you gonna clean it too? Wipe and vacuum surfaces?
Yes.
gj
Mekstizzle
WALKER
But, he was probably bigger. I'm sure removing all that shit has taken a few stone off this guy.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6529|Global Command

c14u53w172 wrote:

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/959/dsc00004ib7.jpg
If my kids room ever looks like that I will beat his ass.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6649

The Sheriff wrote:

Funky_Finny wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Lets put it in perspective, he's not that bad.

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m48/ … 0ec2e5.jpg
big boneded.

Last edited by ..teddy..jimmy (2008-01-27 09:07:59)

jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.

Mek-Izzle wrote:

jord wrote:

I'm looking all over this thread but I can't find the fat pic. Someone tell me where it is!
The video
Fucking where? What post number?
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6453|The Twilight Zone
freezer my hero! +1
well deserved. now go and the clean the basement.

Last edited by .Sup (2008-01-27 09:22:49)

https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard